Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gorlack the Destroyer is probably a spambot
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 08:02 PM        ZOMBIE SURVIVAL
Lets play a little game.

here is the situation:

You are trapped in your room and there are zombies roaming the streets, outside your door is a zombie. You must exit your room and make it to the safety place 5 houses down. you can use anything in your room and house or what you pick up( must be realistic). there are at least 30 zombies outside and police have been infected. You must make it in 36 hours or else the army will kill anything that moves (human or undead). Good luck.

edit: you can be anywhere in your house
Keep up the good work, guys.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 08:08 PM       
Can you be in a garage?
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 08:15 PM       
yes
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 08:16 PM       
EDIT: DOUBLE POST
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 09:32 PM       
I guess I'll grab a duffel bag, a hammer, a ton of nails, a baseball bat, and a nailgun. I'll set up my ladder near the window and wait till the next day at first light. Oh, and I'll bring some freeze-dried food and a pair of binoculars.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 05:18 PM       
hahaha i so would win this game

i will get my mini-14 .223 rifle w/ 30-round clip, 60 rounds of .223 ammo, slingshot w/ lead shot, aluminum louisville slugger, and home-made sword-type thing out of my bedroom, clear out backyard area from 2nd floor deck, clear out area in front of house from extra bedroom on second floor

plus when going gets tough hand-to-hand style will put on extra-long leather barbecue gloves and hard hat for prot. from bities
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 09:50 PM       
From my room. immediately break my airsoft rifle for its weighted cast iron barrel, grab 3 rolls of quarters and a sock for Personal Defence. Put on my leather vest for shoulder and neck protection, put on my leather Mountain biking gloves, move to the back room to take my semi auto .22 rifle with around the 300-500 assorted rounds in my ammo case in the close (I take the .22 because pound for pound you are able to carry about 10 times the amount of bullets than a higher calibre rifle, and that range doesn't matter since if you need to fire on something within a .223's max range its probably not a threat to you at the point in time) I'd clear the back yard form the stairs and jump into my 79 Chevy Van and book shit down the street. I'd then Park against the wall of said house, remove the vans sunroof and climb onto the houses roof from there and hold out untill help arrives.

Also how many zombies in the streets are we talking?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 09:55 PM       
Well, I'm gonna guess you live in the suburbs. Imagine DOTD '04 during the beginning of the movie where she's running away and neighbors are being killed left and right.
Zen444 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 10:26 PM       
OMG! I W OUDL TGET TEH BLUE HAIR< THEN CHOP AHTEIR HEADS WITH A KATANA!
Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 10:28 PM       
I would put in the Weapons Code, Then the Infinite Ammo code.

Then, I would make myself wear a sun dress, then gym shorts, and would then get bothered by a stupid janitor who is very lonely
Banned

Old Sep 7th, 2006, 10:31 PM       
But seriously...

I would get a backpack, fill it with food, put some hard, blunt objects in it, put on two more layers of clothes, and run out of the house with a wooden parlor chair, swinging.

Also, I'd have my hard, painful Algebra textbooks in my Pack, so I would make good use of those too.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 10:40 PM       
Later that day, I meet up with Juttin. We hoof it to the nearest 7-Eleven.
Banned

Old Sep 7th, 2006, 10:50 PM       
And I get a Slushie, stuff a bunch of snacks in my Pack,
Get some cases of Coke, and empty a 12-pack of Budweiser into
my backpack.

I have a bottomless inventory
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 11:16 PM       
I pack tons of Ramen Noodles into my pack. I also search behind the counter for a gun. Sadly, I do not find one. The clerk must've took it when he ran off.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Sep 8th, 2006, 08:45 AM       
I'll arm myself with 12-gauge shotgun, M4A1 Carbine(With tons of ammo naturally) and few doses of insulin. I'll also grab few cans of coke and Zombie survival guidebook.
Banned

Old Sep 8th, 2006, 04:03 PM       
YOU ARE SHIT, WORTHLESS HUMAN SHIT
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2006, 04:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri
I'll arm myself with 12-gauge shotgun, M4A1 Carbine(With tons of ammo naturally) and few doses of insulin. I'll also grab few cans of coke and Zombie survival guidebook.
i don't believe that you actually have either of those guns
OH GOD
Old Sep 8th, 2006, 04:17 PM       
despite the fact that

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
Finland allows ownership of submachine guns and other automatic weapons, though subject to licensing.
Banned

Old Sep 8th, 2006, 04:19 PM       
He'd take HILARIOUS INTERNET BOOK,
A fake, plastic lightsaber, and some cans of Pepsi,
kiss his poster of Pamela Anderson goodbye, jump out of his window, break his leg, and get mauled to death.
Fucking Finland
Old Sep 8th, 2006, 04:36 PM       
It's just a game guys
OH GOD
Old Sep 8th, 2006, 05:35 PM       
but the game is supposed to be based on reality somewhat you can't just go "I'LL GET IN MY ABRAMS M1 TANK AND JUST RUN RAGGED ALL OVER SUM ZOMBIE GUTS" because that's against the rules of the game.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Sep 8th, 2006, 06:16 PM       
I would make my way to my garage, put my snowplow on my jeep then strap with two commercial 21 " lawnmowers vertically to the front of the plow. Start them up and make a Zombie Milkshake.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2006, 06:35 PM       
I daresay fartin is the most prepared man on the planet for a zombie outbreak ;<
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Sep 8th, 2006, 06:53 PM       
Anything but German woman sucking poop out my chute :/ I couldn't sleep last night after seeing that.
Fucking Finland
Old Sep 9th, 2006, 02:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
but the game is supposed to be based on reality somewhat you can't just go "I'LL GET IN MY ABRAMS M1 TANK AND JUST RUN RAGGED ALL OVER SUM ZOMBIE GUTS" because that's against the rules of the game.
If we're talking about realsim, I guess we could ignore the firearm law of Finland. After all, we're fighting against zombies for chris sake

But very well, I'll change my equipment later. :/