Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 10:05 AM       
Got a free subscription to Spin magazine.

Read the first issue yesterday.

What a bunch of masturbatory product-placement-heavy claptrap about a bunch of bands I care little to nothing about. Rock journalism has gone down the shitter hard.

All I came away with was vague surprise about Patton Oswalt being moderately articulate in an op-ed piece.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 11:03 AM       
woah they still publish spin? that's awful.

i burned my hand/wrist with soup because i'm a fuckwit.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 05:36 PM       
MATLOCK DIED BUT WE STILL HAVE ABE VIGODA

http://www.abevigoda.com

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 09:32 PM       
Somewhere there is a Grandpa Simpson crying right now
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 12:16 AM       
Speaking of wang cutting, didn't you get yours done at planned parenthood for like $100? I have been putting this off for a year almost and still got no insurances.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 04:35 PM       
God damn I hate the 4th of July. It really brings out the fucking redneck, nationalist, intolerant jerks.

Patriotism is gay.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 07:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
MATLOCK DIED BUT WE STILL HAVE ABE VIGODA

http://www.abevigoda.com
Son of a bitch. I didn't know died.
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 07:20 PM       
Andys die in threes

Rooney
Griffith

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 07:30 PM       
Eric Sykes died.

But then maybe the British don't count.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 07:37 PM       
NOT TODAY, FAGS
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 07:38 PM       

WOO
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 12:32 AM       
Why couldn't it have been andy dick.

I hate that guy.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 10:35 AM       
now i can only whistle the andy griffith theme song while i eat my morning grits with tears in my eyes
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 04:01 PM       
I passed right by Mt Airy not long ago and didn't stop, now I wish I had, not that it would have meant or changed a damn thing.

I also bypassed the graves of Chang and Eng, the famous Barnum & Bailey conjoined twins who became tobacco farmers and slave owners and baptist deacons.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 04:50 PM       
the BEAUTIFUL MT. AIRY LODGE
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 06:03 PM       
I did stop at the world's largest strawberry, though.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 06:45 PM       
*andy dicks touch each other*
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 02:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Speaking of wang cutting, didn't you get yours done at planned parenthood for like $100? I have been putting this off for a year almost and still got no insurances.
Yeah Planned Parenthood was going to charge me a bunch o money, but then I lost my job and they said "How about ten bucks then?"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 03:40 PM       
I used to have ICQ as my instant messenger. That was awesome. Everyone had it and life was great. Than I had to add YIM and AIM because people are fickle and gay. Then MSN and now I'm supposed to Skype? Fuck all ya'll. I don't need to talk to anyone that badly.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 04:20 PM       
I have Skype because I'm going to get rid of my cell phone soon.

You don't need that shit in the internet age.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 08:29 PM       
once i tried icq and was like "NUMBERS? FUCKEN GAY" and then i tried yim and some 40-something dude sent me a message and i was like "SERIOUSLY FUCKEN GAY" and now it's 2012 and i still use aim
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 08:30 PM       
also skype's lame because i'd feel obliged to pay attention to what's going on, rather than the 8 tabs i have open at any given moment
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 11:58 PM       
Just got back from the ER, where I spent a fun-filled 3 hours checking to see if my cat left any chunks of teeth in my hand when he mauled it.

He didn't, but now I have to do a round of Augmentin. Hate Augmentin.

He was freaked out during a bath and now it looks like someone attacked the meat of my hand with a staple remover.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 08:53 AM       
You bathe your cat? I hope you have a proper reason to (which I am sure you do) because otherwise I have no sympathy.

Speaking of cats, my cat is no longer obese! He's cat sized now.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 09:12 AM       
I don't have a cat. I have an ottoman.