Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 09:43 PM        Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Finally, that long forgotten feeling of excitement for a new game has come over me at last. Skyrim or the Summerset Isle was what I was hoping for, and I couldn't be more pleased. Mos def getting myself this for next christmas.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 09:53 PM       
Didja ever get New Vegas? I can't remember.

And yeah, I'm excited. I had a ton of fun with Oblivion and Morrowind blew my freakin' mind. I hate the fantasy genre and even I like the Elder Scrolls games.
Slim Goodbody
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 10:16 PM       
No, I don't think I am going to play new vegas. Every screen of it I can't really tell apart from Fallout3. Not that its a bad thing, but I probably would have played it by now if it was just an expansion.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 10:48 PM       
It's what everyone wanted Fallout 3 to be.

I highly recommend it, especially since I've beat Fallout 3 about as many times over as you, I'd wager.

My favorite part of Skyrim's announcement is that they won't be using the Gamebryo engine anymore. Yay.
Slim Goodbody
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 11:56 PM       
I'm playing fallout right now!

And yeah, it sounds to be as different from oblivion as oblivion was from morrowind. I hope to have a fancy new expirience exploring a snow-filled world.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 12:03 AM       
I just hope I don't see people with weird dwarf skeletons and shit. And I want more traps and environmental things. Those were neat in Oblivion.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 12:59 AM       
Yaaaaaay. I play the shit out of these games. Not as much as Supafly, but a lot. GOOD NEWS, HOMIES!

That was very funny. Well done.
Slim Goodbody
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 11:25 PM       
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 01:37 PM       
I never really got into the Elder Scrolls series, mostly on account of the leveling up system (and later, on account of the awful monsters-level-as-you-do system). I know regular xp schemes aren't exactly true to life, but I still prefer them to grinding skills and jumping in place.

Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 01:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345 View Post
Yeah, that was about my reaction to it, too
Slim Goodbody
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 05:05 AM       

BEHOLD THE WONDER THAT IS SKYRIM
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 05:39 AM       
it's pretty good but i'm starting to think i should turn the difficulty back to normal, i keep getting murdered by shit
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 08:00 AM       
the only thing i hate about these games is i never know what to specialize in

TOO MANY FUCKING CHOICES

AND NOW THEYVE MADE IT SO YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE EVEN MORE FUCK YOU SKYRIM
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 09:36 AM       
I'm totally getting this game. ;(
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 11:30 AM       
I'll admit I liked that video. it's the perfect crime.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 12:28 PM       
I am not liking how they took out a lot of skills, like acrobatics. I used to like being able to get it so high that I could jump up onto houses and shoot arrows at people from their own house.
Slim Goodbody
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 04:13 PM       
I don't buy games new at full price, but I can say I'm amongst the most excited. Also my xbox is broke, so I have to wait anyway.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 05:37 PM       
Being a werewolf sucks! I mean, it's cool because you're a werewolf, but you can't use any potions or pick anything up. Which means when I fight hard shit as a werewolf, there's no way to sustain myself.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 07:06 PM       

lol physics

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 07:25 PM       
It looks like just as much fun as Oblivion was.
The Glum Cunt
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 09:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post

lol physics
Yeah, it's not just the guards. Every time a giant has killed me, I've ended up flying through the air.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 12:56 AM       
do you splatter when you hit the ground?

cause that would be fairly awesome
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 02:41 AM       
I was huge into fallout 3. I logged +200 hours into the game, collected everything, did every quest, killed everyone it was ridiculous how much I played the game. I knew where everything was almost by heart.

Before playing Fallout 3 I used to watch my room mate play Oblivion, and when I played fallout it almost seemed like a sci-fi expansion to Oblivion.

Now my room mate is playing Sky Rim and it looks so fucking awesome. Mainly because everything about it reminds me of Fallout 3. It looks like (because it basically is) an enhanced and updated Fallout 3 engine, and I know when Fallout 4 comes out, If I've played the hell out of Sky Rim, it's going to make the experience not as awesome

I'm torn, because Sky Rim looks rad as shit.
BANNED

Old Nov 13th, 2011, 07:41 AM       
your logic is faulty! If skyrim is badass even though it is the successor to fallout 3, then fallout 4 will be badass even though it is the successor to skyrim.