Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 04:44 AM       
Well, at least you can spend the night alone, drinking and talking to your internet people.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 04:45 AM       
IT'S NOT A GAME, MOTHERFUCKER IT'S MY LIFE
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 04:45 AM       
I want to go and get the rest of the bottle, but you guys will bail before I get back and then I'll watch the other pony episodes on youtube while I drink and settle into a sunken thick of self satisfied irritation that I like so much, that I never get to fall into when people are around
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 04:46 AM       

FUCK THA PONIES
FUCK FUCK FUCK THA PONIES
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 04:46 AM       
I'll be here until approximately 10am when I go to bed.

http://nomoneydown.tumblr.com/
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 04:47 AM       
I'm pretty sure that I was born to be Oscar the Grouch, and made a terrible decision to be cheerful and happy somewhere along the way

THAT'S WHAT I-MOCKER IY S FOR!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 04:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
FUCK THE PONIES

Ratirety;s' cool, but fuck the rest of them
Quote:
I want to go and get the rest of the bottle, but you guys will bail before I get back and then I'll watch the other pony episodes on youtube while I drink and settle into a sunken thick of self satisfied irritation that I like so much, that I never get to fall into when people are around
if you like rarity you could watch ep19 a dog and pony show

also i'll stay up muh fucker
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 04:48 AM       

Posting again, because I love it
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 04:49 AM       
episode 19

Didn't you say the pink one died in episode 25

hang on, I will get my maker's and settle in and watch episode 25 and post play by play updates, I am not sleeping tonight
OH GOD
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 04:51 AM       
i got some vodka and powerade i'll watch too
OH GOD
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 04:52 AM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 04:52 AM       
in the future there won't be anymore walls. just infinite blackness.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 04:56 AM       

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS THE GREATEST IDEA EVER
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 04:58 AM       
But the noodles in the dogs might be hard :/ If not though then thats fucking sexy.
OH GOD
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 05:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
(SPAGHETTI WEINERS)

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS THE GREATEST IDEA EVER
god damn yeah it is
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 05:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
Same here, when I was a kid my doctor told my mom all kinds of shit about ADD and it made her cry, it pissed me off. Let's see I was 7, I played Megaman X all day, hated homework and was a spaz.

IS IT ADD!? OR IS IT CALLED BEING FUCKING 7.

Gus, shrinks are dick wipes who think they're perfect and since being so believe they can judge other people and tell them what's wrong. My dad took me to one when I was 15 just to be a smart ass, and I remember the guy trying to tell me that highschool was the most important thing in my life and I need to focus all this energy that I put into my videogames into it.

Well I skipped, smoked weed, fingered bitches, never studied SHIT and I really just goofed off the whole time. And I made C's and D's, it was a joke. You should've seen my desk in English 4, I used to draw all over that and when my pen ran out of ink I just carved into it with the ball point. My desk was a big black piece of shit. My teacher came over and looked at me and my friends and said "You know what, FUCK IT (Yeah, he said fuck ), You dumbasses can just do whatever the hell you want." So I said "Sweet" and did a somersault.

ADD isn't shit. The world is just too fucking boring for us Gus.
I dnno, I mostly irritated because I WANT help
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 05:01 AM       
Dogs are awesome, they always make you feel happy
OH GOD
gristlygus do you have a family history of parkinson's disease
OH GOD
Quote:
Dogs are awesome, they always make you feel happy
yes they are
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 05:02 AM       
TURKEY hot dogs what the fuck

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 05:02 AM       
is that fucking spaghetti hot dogs
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 05:03 AM       
Do I have a history of WHAT

No, but my only grandpa was so goddamned crazy when I was seven mom and dad told me if I ever saw him to run inside the house and get someone
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
it's fucking spaghetti TURKEY hot dogs

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
the greatest invention ever because i want to continue to eat like an eight year old
Ancient Mariner
Okay, have my drink. Time to watch episdoe twenty five