Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 04:38 PM        This ones bigger than baloon knot boy
http://www.lohud.com/article/2009103...-in-Mt.-Vernon
Mother slams baby into sidewalk
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 04:47 PM       
it's just a late-term abortion, guys, what's the big deal
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 05:04 PM       
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 05:27 PM       
He said.

Said.

He said.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 06:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
He said.

Said.

He said.
I didn't notice that until you brought it up. Mayhap I am becommin' dummer.
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 07:53 PM       
maybe he deserved it
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 05:44 PM       
I blame the WWE.
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 10:36 AM       
Yeah if the kid just wouldnt shut the fuck up then he probably had it coming.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 01:45 PM       
Quote:
...One of the many bystanders who watched in horror as the 23-year-old woman raised the baby above her head and then slammed him to the ground..
yeah guys, let's stand around and watch a naked woman murder an infant

seriously though that crowd of people that just called 911 and then didn't do anything until the baby had already been assaulted multiple times all deserve to be curbstomped.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 01:53 PM       
Mt. Vernon is one of the most fucked up places in NYC. It's one of those places where your bound to hear gunfire every time your there.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 01:56 PM       
doesn't matter, if that article and timeline are accurate those people could have saved that baby and no one bothered to until it was already too late. they're all just as guilty, if not more so than the mother. (at least she was out of her mind)

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 02:12 PM       
She wasn't out of her mind, that's normal behavior for that place. The fact that the cops are now charging her proves she was sane.
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 02:12 PM       
Keep in mind that she had to do it at least once before anyone could even know they needed to intervene. Then then she probably had time to do it one or two more times before they realized that this was really going on, opposed to some dumb ass with a doll just trying to get a rise out of people. One guy DID intervene and kudos to him. Its just a shame he didnt cunt punt the bitch while saving the baby. That would have made him a true hero.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 02:22 PM       
Like we need more life there.
Mocker
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 02:56 PM       
i based the timeline off of how it was described in the article --

a naked woman came out into the streets screaming, people noticed this, called the police, gathered around to watch, the bystanders then witnessed her assaulting her child. some of them called 911 again to report that she was harming the baby and one man did something after the baby had been hurt at least 2-3 times. that's unacceptable. man is not a hero.

edit: to add, my point isn't that they didn't act quick enough, it's that they didn't really do anything at all.
they knew the woman was crazy, they called the police, she was naked in the street screaming, common sense would tell anyone not to let the batshit woman near a child. if they saw her moving toward the child, or come back with the child in her arms, they should have stopped her right then.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 02:59 PM       
WTF is up with all the 911 calling, cell phones take videos nowadays.
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 03:03 PM       
maybe they wanted her to throw the baby down. i fucking hate babies.
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 03:47 PM       
Fact: It is not a crime for a woman, crazy or not naked or otherwise, to walk toward or carry her own child.

Fact: One man did intervene and quite possibly saved that babies life.

You were not there and cant possibly know all the details of the situation and are thus unqualified to pass judgment of those who were. Quite possibly all the details given in the article were attributed by multiple sources and no one fully had a grasp of the situation at the time.
Mocker
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 05:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Fact: It is not a crime for a woman, crazy or not naked or otherwise, to walk toward or carry her own child.

Fact: One man did intervene and quite possibly saved that babies life.

You were not there and cant possibly know all the details of the situation and are thus unqualified to pass judgment of those who were. Quite possibly all the details given in the article were attributed by multiple sources and no one fully had a grasp of the situation at the time.
no - they knew something was wrong, that's why they called the police, that's why they gathered around. they knew that and still let her near a baby.

fact: those people that were there could have helped that baby, they didn't, they watched that baby become harmed, and if it survives, it will never be okay.

i also very clearly stated that i was basing my opinions on the assumption that the article was accurate.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 05:33 PM       
I'm going to buy you a cape for Christmas.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 05:47 PM       
That reminds me, when does the Secret Santa thing start?
i will let you down
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 06:27 PM       
i think i know someone who might want a slightly damamged baby!!!!!

but what could any of those people have done.

lets say you're standing around playing hacki sak or some shit and this naked lady comes running out holding a baby. the ten seconds or so it takes you to even react to that is going to be all the time she needs to slam the baby down.

please, like any of us would be ninja enough to have stopped her if we even cared enough to try
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 08:59 PM       
Don't forget the time it would take you to actually move over there to do anything about it. That would give her enough time to body slam the baby what? 2-3 times total? Sounds about what they said. Hmmm....
i will let you down
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 10:13 PM       
have you ever been so stunned by something you just dont react?

i saw a guy get hit by an airplane propeller once. i just disconnected. i saw it, i knew what i saw, but was completely incapable of doing anything.

all i am getting at is that i could see how a screaming naked woman throwing down a baby would seem unreal and i would just stand there for a moment before i had any kind of reaction.

and then i would prolly laugh or something.
Mocker
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 10:43 PM       
yes, i understand what you are both saying, however, according to the timeline and what was described in the article, those people had plenty of time to react and they did -- just not appropriately. this wasn't something that just happened, it had been going on long enough to draw a crowd of people. so that's that.

PS- these people were not suffering from collective dissociative behavior, so 'shock' justifies nothing.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE