Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 01:55 PM       
Just saw the trailer for that on the Hot Tub Time Machine I'm watching right now.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 03:04 PM       
Cannonball Run 2. I never seen any of them and was suprised how good they are.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 09:58 PM       
Black Dynamite.

It was super cool. Definitely glad I bought it.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 10:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Cannonball Run 2. I never seen any of them and was suprised how good they are.
AKA Cameo: The Movie. I bet they had so much fucking fun filming it, too.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 16th, 2010, 09:30 AM       
the great dictator
all i'm going to say is this: charlie chaplin is awesome.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 16th, 2010, 10:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
Black Dynamite.

It was super cool. Definitely glad I bought it.
You're going to watch it so many times its definitely worth buying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
AKA Cameo: The Movie. I bet they had so much fucking fun filming it, too.
That's what I was thinking about it too. Every few minutes we were like "HE'S IN THIS TOO???!!!"

Wasn't expecting Jackie Chan though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
That's a movie where you just know the outtakes were way better than the finished product
Might rent the dvd to see if there are outtakes.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 16th, 2010, 10:38 AM       
i got enter the dragon i love all the beatings freaking awesome specially when bruce lee breaks jackie chans neck

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 16th, 2010, 05:28 PM       
okay, so I'm watching avatar, and I'm figuring that it was a hell of a lot more impressive in 3d
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 16th, 2010, 06:22 PM       
Yeah, cause the story didn't matter whatsoever.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 16th, 2010, 07:52 PM       
grislygus you want to tell me that a tear didn't enter your eye that time when he choose to follow his heart and protect the weeples
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 16th, 2010, 09:52 PM       
I liked Hot Tub Time Machine. It was roughly as funny as The Hangover, and my brain got to take a nice nap.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2010, 09:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
It might have mattered if it had been an original story
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2010, 09:50 AM       
District 9 straight up destroyed that shitty Avatar.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 17th, 2010, 10:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I liked Hot Tub Time Machine. It was roughly as funny as The Hangover, and my brain got to take a nice nap.

I want to see this, I could use a good brain nap.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jul 17th, 2010, 02:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
"It's real! It's got freckles and shit."

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2010, 04:52 PM       
Quote:
District 9 straight up destroyed that shitty Avatar.
yea i watched district 9 either right after or right before avatar and yea avatar was gay in comparison
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2010, 02:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
grislygus you want to tell me that a tear didn't enter your eye that time when he choose to follow his heart and protect the weeples
holy shit that made me laugh so hard
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 18th, 2010, 03:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
and this is a correct statement
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2010, 04:47 AM       
I refuse to watch Avatar because I feel that never having watched it will become a badge of honor at some point in the future

Inception, on the other hand, is becoming pretty overhyped already even though I only first heard of it a few hours ago. It looks interesting though

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2010, 05:08 AM       
i've got an avatar badge AND a titanic badge :hat
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2010, 12:07 PM       
It's my goal to forever hate on Avatar without ever seeing it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 18th, 2010, 12:10 PM       
I've never seen it either and my friend called me an asshole because of it.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 18th, 2010, 01:50 PM       
i love animation and refuse to see avatar. i dislike cgi in general.

also i watched the trailer for that "fantastic mr. fox" movie and it pissed me off. stop-motion animation shouldn't be that smooth and "perfect" and it really ruins it. also, knowing that there was hundreds of people working on the film doesn't help. if you want "fantastic mr. fox" in stop-motion, watch starewitch's roman de renart.

but i'm a snob fag asshole
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 18th, 2010, 03:00 PM       
I prefer regular animation too. Everyone I talked to about the fantastic mister fox said it was fantastic though.