Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Mr Chi is funny. :sadclownface
I've had the same urge myself, but I must admit, he is more creative than I'd be.

Hope you feel better.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:51 PM       
Heh, nothing gets me down. Well that's alie, but you would have to be family and have tragedy for me to be upset.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 10:33 PM       
My dog literally dragged me two blocks. It was like waterskiing. I think it might be time to get her a prong collar, as much as I hate the thought of it :/
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 12:09 AM       
You can always double leash so that you can give her a little tug on the prong leash but if she does try to pull you use the normal leash to hold her back.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 01:08 AM       
Thet have some good no pull collars available. some go around the muzzle and are alot gentler than the prong pinch type.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 01:28 AM       
when all these psychic fags used to hang around here (these are adults) they would sit on o ur old nova cause its cool and smoke their cigarettes and one of the faggots in his annoying gay voice was all, "I WANT TO DAHNCE ON THAT CAR" and they all laughed.

psychics are the worst kinds of pathetic people.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 02:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by b_squared View Post
Thet have some good no pull collars available. some go around the muzzle and are alot gentler than the prong pinch type.
they really aren't, plus they have the added disadvantage of not being useful for training, since a dog will always try to fight them rather than becoming obedient
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 06:38 AM       
Rapist pleads with judge to be executed, rather than sent to prison where he might be raped:

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/...ml?source=mypi
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 09:04 AM       
i'm curious how a five-foot-tall dude was able to rape ANYONE tbh :/
OH GOD
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 09:06 AM       
Quote:
"A life is precious because you only get one," she said, speaking to Galvan-Hernandez. "I hope and pray every day that you get the help you need." (AKA LOTS OF RAPES )
!!
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 09:16 AM       
RAPE
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 09:21 AM       
Oh!
We moved out first boxes into storage yesterday!
Yay!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 10:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Rapist pleads with judge to be executed, rather than sent to prison where he might be raped
I can't think of a more fitting punishment.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 12:31 PM       
If the asshole can dish it he can damn well take it.

Take it up the ass, that is.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 01:21 PM       
lol what a pussy
Egg
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 01:31 PM       
Surprise Buttsex Picture Time!
Egg
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 01:46 PM       

teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 03:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i'm curious how a five-foot-tall dude was able to rape ANYONE tbh :/

It kind of reminds me of chihuahua-rottweiler puppies.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 03:28 PM       
Maybe he raped midgets?
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 03:40 PM       
Well, maybe he'll be raped by dwarves in prison to great comic effect.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 04:06 PM       
I cn only hope that the prisoners hear about this and rape the shit out of him. But then again, he could use the fact that they might hear about it via the news to get a nice comfy rape free cell.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 04:20 PM       
his anus will commence to the bleeding
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 04:21 PM       
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 04:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
Surprise Buttsex Picture Time!
THAT. WAS. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 05:15 PM       
I can't help but think that ZQ's dreams are sexually motivated and that she is somewhat virginal and horny.