Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 11:32 AM       
Provided your lecture hall hasn't washed away, anyway.

You're still one ahead of my school, which just put in extra-tall suicide fences! :D
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 11:33 AM       
[quote=Pram Maven;744679]To the people who did accept me; Pub, Gus, Fathom, Flagg...I'll miss talking to [two] you. You're both [all] good people and I wish you the best.

Fixed, I think.

How I got on that list is something I'm not quite clear on, but wth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven
And to Roger Barr, the guy who created this site: Let it go, man. You're not the same pissed off dude anymore. Delete the forums. The rest of the site is great. You have the voice of a rock star and the wit of Sartre. The longer this part of the site is up, the more there will be people out there who hate you, and the less you'll be able to enjoy anything because you'll be in controversy constantly defending yourself from everyone you've wronged... Or worse, people who stumble on the site will close the window without giving it a chance because all the fighting here is making I-Mockery look bad. It's out of my hands now, but remember: what you put out into the world is what you'll get back. Karma is a bitch's boomerang with your name on it, and everyone gets one. That's the only fairness that exists.
What the hell is he talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven
Everyone else can suck my spoons.
Excuse me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
This made me Again, not for any intended reasons. Gus Fathom and Flagg accept you? Do you even know what acceptance is? Or does it stymie you like the word loyalty did?
Uh. I'm thinking that, in my case, since I talked to him about clay, and tried to get a handle on his problem from a chemistry angle, maybe that's why he was thinking he was accepted. Truth is, at this point I don't really have an opinion one way or another anymore. It's all just part of the background noise.
You may already be there.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 11:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan View Post
Well, it seems to me that Binghamton is a great place to further your education :supportive
thanks d00d. It's pretty rigorous academically up here. I'm learning way more here than I was at any of the other schools I went to (I transferred here from two other schools)
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 11:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Provided your lecture hall hasn't washed away, anyway.
Campus itself wasn't effected too much by the flooding, although we did have like three days off (instead of using those days for getting ahead in my studies, i got really drunk). I think our Event Center is still being used to house people whose homes got fucked up by the flooding.

What part of NY do you live in again?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 12:28 PM       
I don't anymore. But I went to Ithaca and Cornell in Ithaca, NY.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 12:28 PM       
That's far out that you're enjoying college and feel challenged. That's the main thing, brah.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 12:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Here's something that has nothing to do with anything. I never realized how creeped out I was by bathrooms with windows until I visited someone who had one.

It was okay during the day, but at nighttime I was completely freaked out to use that bathroom. There weren't blinds over it, just sheers, and it was at street level next to a walkway

I'm afraid I don't understand windows in bathrooms.
Every bathroom in my house has a window. The master bathroom has 5 total. But we are set back away from the street.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 12:43 PM       
If we still had the pickle system, I would have given pram his first green pickle for leaving.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 12:46 PM       
I miss the pickle system. I preferred private props
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 01:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
oh and can some mod move the latest pram fiasco out of this thread into its own so we can archive it and give it a scandalous name

also did anyone save a picture of the sculpture he made for zhukov? i went back to page 3282 and didn't see it
I'm sure you are mod enough to create a thread.

He made me TWO sculpts, and I didn't save either of them. I sort of wish I did now... he deleted the one in the art thread, and the other one is way back somewhere in this thread, but I can't be bothered finding that since he most likely deleted it as well.

EDDIT: page 3252 - deleted.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 02:42 PM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 02:49 PM       
wait, pram maven didn't have his edit button removed? :mindblown

edit: oh nevermind he just took the picture down, right
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 03:33 PM       
I've said it before and I shall say it again: you should consult with Pubbles, who obsessively saves every photo ever posted on these forums.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 04:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
why do i have a red pickle in thrash0s eyes

see if i defend your internet honor ever again
Are you questioning me? That can lead to a temporary ban (on my ignore list for 3 days)

also, you guys ever been eating something, and you pick a small crumb that you dropped up off the table to eat, and then you eat it and you realize that it wasn't food at all?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 04:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Tithonus Pednaud View Post
What is the brand. Not Monster Maker I hope?

When mineral oil doesn't work, I often try vegetable or even olive oil. Downside of that is that the clay can get really wet really fast.

Sounds like you are sculpting some small scale stuff. That's the hardest stuff to do - especially with oil based products...especially with Monster Maker.
JTP!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 05:05 PM       
i'm confused about who you're talking to p-garm
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 05:11 PM       
you guys i just got back from my date

it went really well !
OH GOD
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 05:12 PM       
didn't even see it
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 05:19 PM       
We met for midday coffee because we're both very busy adults with very busy adult things to do. She's an opera singer and I'm a psychology student at a prestigious university which requires me to do a fuck ton of work

We talked about music, art, foucalt's theories on social control, philosophy, germany, how much we both hate "artistic" people who live in ny, and other stuff.

Whenever the next time I come back to Long Island I'm definitely hitting this girl up again :D
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 05:28 PM       
Thanks! And she seems relatively sane, which is highly unusual for people involved in the arts!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 05:33 PM       
i wonder what note she sings when she orgasms