Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 03:30 AM       
Quote:
i did one of those registered sex offender searches before and it showed like 20 guys within just my neighborhood, many of whom were colored red which is supposed to mean they are really bad.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 02:40 PM       
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Oct 25th, 2006, 04:19 AM       
may the woof be with you always
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2006, 03:53 PM       
My big toe smells like pickles.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2006, 10:05 PM       
Well, Chuck Norris is officially a retard.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2006, 10:20 PM       
Maybe people will finally shut up about him now.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Oct 25th, 2006, 10:40 PM       
I FUCKING HATE HIM. Seriously there are these assholes walking around campus (highschool is huge. Walkaround it once and youve gone a mile and a quarter) saying "Im going to roundhouse kick you like Chuck Norris!". I hear that at least 5 times a day. These people need to be killed.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2006, 11:25 PM       
zelda'sbiggestdouche
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2006, 11:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeldasbiggestfan
I FUCKING HATE HIM. Seriously there are these assholes walking around campus (highschool is huge. Walkaround it once and youve gone a mile and a quarter) saying "Im going to roundhouse kick you like Chuck Norris!". I hear that at least 5 times a day. These people need to be killed.
Don't think this will score any cool points with me, buster.

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 12:12 AM       
Quote:
How come I'm not suprised?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 09:17 AM       
Zelda, weclome to the horrible, horrible place that is the MAINSTREAM. The only way to deal with to lock your bedroom door and curl protectively around your computer, and only come out to scavenge for Mountain Dew and Hot Pockets.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 11:16 AM       
Quote:
(highschool is huge. Walkaround it once and youve gone a mile and a quarter)
yeah it's a pretty big change from junior high huh lol
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 12:30 PM       
Newest registered member: Virginity

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 01:00 PM       
oh no we'll never get rid of that one
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:00 PM       
Slither's finally coming out on DVD, I can hack bluetooth phones, the doctors are pulling the staples out of me tomorrow, and I got nine out of ten questions right in the team category "Cooking Verbs" on the Junior Varsity Academic Team. It's been a big week for me.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:01 PM       
i'm sorry the correct response to that post was "badum psssh"
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:02 PM       
Oh shit son, I hope you got a trophy for that. You better have gotten a trophy for that.
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:02 PM       
I laughed and then thought along the lines of "speak for yourself" but I would never actually post that

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:03 PM       
That was meant for indistinguishible lamer #4, but it kinda works either way!
was never good
GOD DAMN IT PEOPLE, SHUT THE FUCK UP WHEN I'M TALKING
Oh shit this place is bustling with activity again

OH GOD
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:04 PM       
you know why?

post 20000, that's why
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:05 PM       
If anyone wants to Paypal me like a bajillion dollars I'll let them have post 20000

OH GOD
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:08 PM       
NO I WILL FITE U
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:10 PM       
MORE LIKE I WILL VERB U

ADVERB
VERB
PAST TENSE VERB