Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Comics 'n Books
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

wislingsailsmen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 08:06 PM        so im writing a book
yes i know most of you will be shocked to know im trying to write something but i am its kinda a memoir with art and my thoughts and storys and shit anyways what im trying to ask is does anyone know of a site similer to lulu.com that will help you publish a book for practically free? like give you templits for the cover and so on and then let you publish it on their site? any help would be awesome
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 10:10 PM       
OH HI GUYS! ONCE AGAIN IT IS ME WISLINGSAILMEN/GOAT6BOY ASKING FOR YOU TO FIND THINGS FOR ME BECAUSE I AM FAR TO LAZY TO LOOK FOR IT MYSELF. DON'T WORRY! I WON'T DO ANYTHING LIKE THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE OR CONTRIBUTE TO THE FORUMS IN ORDER TO HELP YOU IN ANY WAY! I'M JUST HERE TO GET WHAT I NEED FROM YOU AND THEN LEAVE AGAIN! I GUES WHAT I'M SAYING IS FUCK YOU GUYS! I'M MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU!
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 10:42 PM       
no i dont contribute at all i dont ask my questions on this site so i can contribute and i dont ask things on this site because i know nobody will know what im asking.so nope dont contribute what so ever
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 01:18 AM       
AND THUS IS THE REASON WHY YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR A SIMILAR SITE LIKE LULU.COM FOR ME. I DON'T KNOW WHY I CAN'T GO THERE, MAYBE THEY HATE ME THERE TOO! ALL I KNOW IS THAT YOU SHOULD FIND SOMETHING FOR ME. I AM SO WORTH THE TIME YOU INVESTED. JUST ASK ANYONE AROUND.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 02:11 AM       
SCRATCH THAT,
I LOVE YOU TADAO
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 02:13 AM       
IF LOVE MEANS I HATE YOU
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 02:16 AM       
GOD I HATE/LOVE MYSELF
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 04:14 AM       
WHO THE FUCK WOULD READ YOUR "MEMOIR" YOU SELFIMPORTANT JACKASS?

BAN THIS COCKSUCKER
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 04:25 AM       
Wait a minute...

Writing a memoir. Poor grammar and spelling. No gratitude. Can't find anything he's looking for.

Hmm...

wislingsailsmen, are you George W. Bush?
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 02:10 PM       
Try this: http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=free+book+publishing
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 04:11 PM       
DONT HELP THIS JERK; HE DOESNT NEED ANY MORE ENCOURAGEMENT TO BE AN ASSHOLE.

EDIT: I FORMALLY RETRACT MY PREVIOUS STATEMENT
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 12:45 PM       
well thanx zwldaqueen atleast somebody is a decent person on here
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 09:22 PM       
did you even click on the link she posted, it basically just says "HEY TRY USING GOOGLE FAG"
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 09:37 PM       
Maybe he was unaware of google.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 09:39 PM       
thats the internet equivalent being unaware of how to walk
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 09:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
thats the internet equivalent being unaware of how to walk
lol... maybe he's crippled
Forum Virgin
Preacher is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 12:19 AM       
holy shit zeldaqueen is my hero. epic.
OH GOD
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 12:20 AM       
Forum Virgin
Preacher is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 02:04 AM       
oh, and lulz @ you. self-righteous fuckstick.
OH GOD
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 02:56 AM       
i lmgtfy'd him first, meme-tard
BANNED

Old Mar 16th, 2009, 03:48 AM       
What does lulz at you mean? Does that means he's been starring at your your cock or something?
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 10:58 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 02:22 PM       
BANNED

Old Mar 21st, 2009, 07:36 PM       
its a memoir within a memoir :O :O
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 01:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i lmgtfy'd him first, meme-tard
For the record, I hadn't read that thread before I read this one (so no idea plagurism).
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.