Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Nov 6th, 2005, 07:24 PM        An open letter to Sethomas.
Today I competed in epee.

I beat a certain fencer 5-3 in my pools.

That certain fencer is an A rated epeeist.

That certain fencer has been fencing for somewhere around 15-20 years.

That certain fencer was the Virginia Division Epee champion in '05 and '01, and came in second place in '98, '94, and '93.

I have only fenced epee twice in the past two months prior to today, and only around three times in the past three to four months prior.

I am an unranked fencer.

In short, go fuck yourself you fat, arrogant, elitist, pipe-smoking faggot, and stick your epee up your ass. Maybe I'll see you on the strip - there's a strong likelihood I'll be switching to epee as my primary weapon anyway, it's not as boring as I remembered it.

And if you queers who read this can't tell why I didn't list his name, it's because I don't want this showing up on google if someone searches it. Dumbasses.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2005, 07:36 PM       
Are you talking about Joe Hoffman?
Mocker
Old Nov 6th, 2005, 08:10 PM       
So how long did you have to search to find his name?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2005, 08:11 PM       
About five seconds, because I used Yahoo!
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2005, 02:30 AM       
Let me tell you a story. I have fenced sabre only once in my life. At the OSU opens in February 2005, I was on the épée squad with a maximum team capacity of, I believe, four fencers. I could be wrong on the number, but I'm too lazy to check. Anyways, an acquaintance of mine at the University of Chicago was one Martin Lowenthall. At the time he was a B-rated épéeist, and thinking that he wouldn't gain anything from such a large tournament he decided to fence sabre. However, the first round was the UofC against Ohio State. OSU has the most respected big-school fencing program in the country, with the #1 squads in sabre and I believe foil. On a vendetta, Martin decided he wanted to fence épée rather than sabre. So, I was volunteered as the team neophyte to switch weapons to accomodate his wishes.

So, having never even learned what the different parries are in sabre, I was assigned to fence against the #1 sabre squad in the country. I scored at least one touch against each of the four sabrists, and at least one bout I would have one if I had been told the proper way to initiate right-of-way in sabre. Yes, I mean that I landed five touches against A-rated sabrists.

So, in pointing out your remarkable anomoly, I fail to see your point. Is it that you're good at fencing? Sure, brag all you want. Bragging about your fencing record online is a bit in tune with bragging out one's penis size online.

So, yeah, I'd be elated to see you on the strip. I think a life-long ban from the USFA would be inconsequential enough to me that punching you in the face would be a quite a joy. Especially since I've never even claimed to be better than you in terms of actual fencing skill, I think you're really trying to compensate for being lame in that you've been a fencer for years. I've only had access to a fencing club for about two years, half the time I was too busy with studies. So, while I'd say that I'm a good rookie, I'm still just a rookie. So, sure, rub in my face your fencing record until I'm forced to create my own emoticons to convey the pinultimate degree of not giving a shit.

So, let's look where else you've taken this...

In short, go fuck yourself you fat, arrogant, elitist, pipe-smoking faggot, and stick your epee up your ass.

I'm sure you've been itching to call me fat for some time. You're what, 17? At that age I was 6'2" and around 165. At age 19 I was given pills and told that I'd be committed if I were to skip out on taking them, for fear that I'd go on a killing spree. I gained a lot of weight, but I since switched meds and have since lost about half of what I gained. I've lost about eight pounds in the past five days. So, calling me fat not only lacks creativity, but it's such a subjective statement in my case that it paints you to be either grasping for straws or just void of mental resources.

Now, how much do I really talk about my weight? If we were to poll the boards on who seems most concerned about his/her image, who do you think would be the winner? Face it, you're about as secure as an investment in tropical icebergs.

Arrogant/elitest: So, when I act out such traits with you, it's because I'm mocking you. Whereas you can call me such traits loosely, I need only point out the fact that your very essence here is defined by them. So, what my job is comes out to be to beat you at your own game. It's really not that hard, since you suck at it. I try to do so in such a way that it'd be obvious to anyone without the density of synthetic elements. Otherwise, I'm simply maintaining the posture known as "having standards".

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2005, 02:28 PM       
FAGZ
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2005, 05:01 PM       
quite

Wherever you go, there you are.
Mocker
Old Nov 7th, 2005, 05:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas
So, having never even learned what the different parries are in sabre, I was assigned to fence against the #1 sabre squad in the country. I scored at least one touch against each of the four sabrists, and at least one bout I would have one if I had been told the proper way to initiate right-of-way in sabre. Yes, I mean that I landed five touches against A-rated sabrists.
I would like to see a college team that has 4 A-rated sabreurs. Or a college team that includes the top sabre squad in the country. I'm sure Keeth would have something to say about that.

Quote:
So, in pointing out your remarkable anomoly, I fail to see your point. Is it that you're good at fencing? Sure, brag all you want. Bragging about your fencing record online is a bit in tune with bragging out one's penis size online.
You can verify my win on the Virginia Division website by looking at the tournament results.

Quote:
So, yeah, I'd be elated to see you on the strip. I think a life-long ban from the USFA would be inconsequential enough to me that punching you in the face would be a quite a joy. Especially since I've never even claimed to be better than you in terms of actual fencing skill, I think you're really trying to compensate for being lame in that you've been a fencer for years. I've only had access to a fencing club for about two years, half the time I was too busy with studies. So, while I'd say that I'm a good rookie, I'm still just a rookie. So, sure, rub in my face your fencing record until I'm forced to create my own emoticons to convey the pinultimate degree of not giving a shit.
Never claimed to be better than me? Gee, and I thought that comment about how I stuck with the "beginner's" weapon because I got served at epee implied inferiority.

I've only fenced for three years. The first year I really did nothing. For the second I started doing some electric foil off and on, eventually floating into epee. It's only in this past year that I've really been applying myself - actually, more like this past summer. Outside of two competitions in the previous season, this is my first year competing; that was only my third time competing epee.

I'm not saying I'm a better fencer than you, I'm just saying that you need to quit pommeling your french up your butthole.

Quote:
I'm sure you've been itching to call me fat for some time. You're what, 17? At that age I was 6'2" and around 165. At age 19 I was given pills and told that I'd be committed if I were to skip out on taking them, for fear that I'd go on a killing spree. I gained a lot of weight, but I since switched meds and have since lost about half of what I gained. I've lost about eight pounds in the past five days. So, calling me fat not only lacks creativity, but it's such a subjective statement in my case that it paints you to be either grasping for straws or just void of mental resources.
Subjective? How? Regardless of how much you did weigh, you weigh a lot now. And at least I don't need meds to stop from killing people.

Quote:
Now, how much do I really talk about my weight? If we were to poll the boards on who seems most concerned about his/her image, who do you think would be the winner? Face it, you're about as secure as an investment in tropical icebergs.
Of course you don't care as much about your image. That's part of your problem. There's a reason I have pussy thrown at me and you don't.

Quote:
Arrogant/elitest: So, when I act out such traits with you, it's because I'm mocking you. Whereas you can call me such traits loosely, I need only point out the fact that your very essence here is defined by them. So, what my job is comes out to be to beat you at your own game. It's really not that hard, since you suck at it. I try to do so in such a way that it'd be obvious to anyone without the density of synthetic elements. Otherwise, I'm simply maintaining the posture known as "having standards".
Find your own schtick. There's only room for one unoriginal whore on this side of the boards.
Mocker

Old Nov 7th, 2005, 05:44 PM       
You're kinda fixated, yo.

ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2005, 06:13 PM       
lol. seth didn't even question your stupid win. he said bragging about it is gay. and it is. fag.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2005, 07:21 PM       
Disregarding the rest of the thread:

Quote:
And at least I don't need meds to stop from killing people.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2005, 07:51 PM       
I would like to see a college team that has 4 A-rated sabreurs. Or a college team that includes the top sabre squad in the country. I'm sure Keeth would have something to say about that.

So, you're saying that of all the collegiate squads in the country, none of them are ranked #1? With such a keen grasp on numbers, no wonder you're a libertarian. No, I never said that all four of them were A-rated. But I inferred that at least two of them were, seeing as I fenced inferior épée teams with two A-ranked fencers.

Gee, and I thought that comment about how I stuck with the "beginner's" weapon because I got served at epee implied inferiority.

Foil is the weapon taught to beginners, in nearly all common circumstances. That's all I meant by that. And no, by the logic you present here, you seem to be saying that I told you that I personally beat your ass in a bout so you switched weapons. Learn the art of syllogism, boy. I say: You got beat by a good fencer. Just because there is an implicit "I am a good fencer" does not equate to "I would beat you".

I've only fenced for three years. The first year I really did nothing. For the second I started doing some electric foil off and on, eventually floating into epee. It's only in this past year that I've really been applying myself - actually, more like this past summer. Outside of two competitions in the previous season, this is my first year competing; that was only my third time competing epee. Then, in 1874, I bequeathed my maidenhead to a charming rogue by the pseudonym of Halifax, his surname being incognito for fear that mother would disapprove of my triflings with a Welshman. It was not so much lust as curiosity that drove me further into his tentecular grasp, but I hope for tomorrow's sun to shine on me again as did those days I once knew.

Regardless of how much you did weigh, you weigh a lot now.

Ah yes, the enlightened one knows exactly how much I weigh. This is quite possible, despite the fact that I haven't posted a picture of myself since having lost thirty pounds.

And at least I don't need meds to stop from killing people.

DON'T GET PREACHY ON ME WITH YOUR "I'M COOL CUZ I DON'T EAT PEOPLE" MENTALITY. I've heard it all before, and never found it impressive.

There's a reason I have pussy thrown at me and you don't.

Man, kid, there is so much you just don't know. Allow me to reposte by arguing how many hot chicks I've made out with in the past 18 months. That'll make me, like, online popular and stuff.

Find your own schtick. There's only room for one unoriginal whore on this side of the boards.

That's lovely. Were you aware of the fact that I've been on the boards for around five years now? The only other time I've seen such an online homoerotic fixation with me to this degree was with Khaka or whatever he was called. He even made a parody character of me, if you can call it that. Oh, to be young again.

So, let me just point out where things are. You're still pissy because I outlined kindly and patiently why you suck at life in the effort to be a genuine help. You have evidently let this linger on your head, and now the perfect chance for redemption has come... with a fencing tournament? Let me explain something to you. The only reason why I EVER mention fencing in your posts is just to demonstrate that you're not so fucking eccentric as you think you are. You're constantly making posts like "hey, I've got a tournament to go to" or "hey, I want to join wrestling because the idea excites me, but I'm a fencer and that is somehow relevant". Fencing is just a fucking sport, and it's not one to which I devote a huge slice of my life. If I do well in it, grand. If not, so what. C'est la vie, et je vois que tu toujours manques de savoir vivre.

So, yeah, it's funny that I can stir you up so easily, but really? Is it worth the time you're putting in?

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Mocker
Old Nov 7th, 2005, 08:16 PM       
That fact of the matter is that fencing is pretty gay, overall.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Nov 7th, 2005, 11:06 PM       
Parry.....thrust......thrust.....parry!
Ass Happy
Yggdrasill sucks
Old Nov 8th, 2005, 12:02 AM       
I wanted to take up fencing, but I can't defend myself on the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidKraut
Parry.....thrust......thrust.....parry!
more like:

Parry!
Quote:
Bragging about your fencing record online is a bit in tune with bragging out one's penis size online.
Thrust!
Quote:
Of course you don't care as much about your image. That's part of your problem. There's a reason I have pussy thrown at me and you don't.
Thrust!
Quote:
I'm not saying I'm a better fencer than you, I'm just saying that you need to quit pommeling your french up your butthole.
Parry!
Quote:
So, yeah, it's funny that I can stir you up so easily, but really? Is it worth the time you're putting in?
Does anyone else besides me feel smarter after reading any of OAO's threads? I never understand or care what he's talking about but but i'll be damned if I don't feel better about being myself.
Mocker
Old Nov 8th, 2005, 12:55 AM       
I feel like finding you, sneaking up on you, unzipping my pants quietly next to your head, then giving you a great, big penis slap across the face so hard that you'll be able to see the veins from my penis on your face.
Mocker

Old Nov 8th, 2005, 04:11 PM       
I remember a naked fight in my high school gym class during my junior year. About half-way through the intense battle, the guy in the top-most position got a raging hard-on which was spotted immediately by an on-looker who felt compelled to point out the offensive member. I mean it was purplish and stuff. The fight came to an immediate halt and everyone dispersed. Spectators and participants alike were equally embarrassed.

This thread seems a lot like that sad event.

Mocker
Old Nov 8th, 2005, 04:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas
So, you're saying that of all the collegiate squads in the country, none of them are ranked #1? With such a keen grasp on numbers, no wonder you're a libertarian. No, I never said that all four of them were A-rated. But I inferred that at least two of them were, seeing as I fenced inferior épée teams with two A-ranked fencers.
I'm saying that the top collegiate squad isn't the top squad in the country. I don't really understand your point, anyway; you didn't beat any of them.

Quote:
Foil is the weapon taught to beginners, in nearly all common circumstances. That's all I meant by that. And no, by the logic you present here, you seem to be saying that I told you that I personally beat your ass in a bout so you switched weapons. Learn the art of syllogism, boy. I say: You got beat by a good fencer. Just because there is an implicit "I am a good fencer" does not equate to "I would beat you".
I wasn't implying that you personally beat me. That doesn't even make sense, considering I've never met you. And I get beaten by good fencers in both weapons - that's not why I went primary foil. Hell, I'd say I have more natural talent for epee at this point.

Quote:
Then, in 1874, I bequeathed my maidenhead to a charming rogue by the pseudonym of Halifax, his surname being incognito for fear that mother would disapprove of my triflings with a Welshman. It was not so much lust as curiosity that drove me further into his tentecular grasp, but I hope for tomorrow's sun to shine on me again as did those days I once knew.
Look at my profile on ASKFred and see for yourself.

Quote:
Ah yes, the enlightened one knows exactly how much I weigh. This is quite possible, despite the fact that I haven't posted a picture of myself since having lost thirty pounds.
Maybe you should consider doing that.

Quote:
DON'T GET PREACHY ON ME WITH YOUR "I'M COOL CUZ I DON'T EAT PEOPLE" MENTALITY. I've heard it all before, and never found it impressive.
I'm sure you're very popular.

Quote:
Man, kid, there is so much you just don't know. Allow me to reposte by arguing how many hot chicks I've made out with in the past 18 months. That'll make me, like, online popular and stuff.
I'm sure the ladies can't resist the power of your inquisitive gaze and pipe.

Quote:
That's lovely. Were you aware of the fact that I've been on the boards for around five years now? The only other time I've seen such an online homoerotic fixation with me to this degree was with Khaka or whatever he was called. He even made a parody character of me, if you can call it that. Oh, to be young again.
Yeah, I'm just so fixated. It's only a matter of time before I make a Diatribe on you.

Oh, wait.

Quote:
So, let me just point out where things are. You're still pissy because I outlined kindly and patiently why you suck at life in the effort to be a genuine help. You have evidently let this linger on your head, and now the perfect chance for redemption has come... with a fencing tournament? Let me explain something to you. The only reason why I EVER mention fencing in your posts is just to demonstrate that you're not so fucking eccentric as you think you are. You're constantly making posts like "hey, I've got a tournament to go to" or "hey, I want to join wrestling because the idea excites me, but I'm a fencer and that is somehow relevant". Fencing is just a fucking sport, and it's not one to which I devote a huge slice of my life. If I do well in it, grand. If not, so what. C'est la vie, et je vois que tu toujours manques de savoir vivre.
Oh yeah, I suck so much at life. Whew, it's so hard to be attractive, intelligent, muscular, and increasingly popular. What will I ever do.

Frankly, I could care less how eccentric I am. I just thought that the foil insult wasn't justified.
Mocker

Old Nov 8th, 2005, 04:28 PM       
but have you ever fenced in the nude?

Mocker
Old Nov 8th, 2005, 08:06 PM       
...without using swords...
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Nov 8th, 2005, 08:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellychaos
I remember a naked fight in my high school gym class during my junior year.
What the fuck kind of high school did you go to?!
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Nov 9th, 2005, 08:27 AM       
Quote:
Oh yeah, I suck so much at life. Whew, it's so hard to be attractive, intelligent, muscular, and increasingly popular. What will I ever do.
pompous idiots have a shit life- guaranteed.
Mocker

Old Nov 9th, 2005, 03:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggytrix
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellychaos
I remember a naked fight in my high school gym class during my junior year.
What the fuck kind of high school did you go to?!
The dudes got in a heated fight shortly after leaving the showers. I wasn't there for the reason why. I only saw the aftermath. Weird. :/

rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 18th, 2005, 02:13 PM       
jesus christ you guys type too fucking much

just call his momma fat and it'll be OVER
Mocker

Old Nov 18th, 2005, 03:32 PM       
she got her own zip code lolololololololololol