Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 10:48 PM        Father's Day!
So how do you plan on spoiling dad this year? I got my boyfriend a Tritton headset. Not my father but he is a father.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 11:36 PM       
playing Bad Company 2
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 01:17 AM       
Going to the pony track.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 01:20 AM       
letting him have my turn with my sister
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 08:45 AM       
I think there are what like 4 of us here?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 09:36 AM       
I'll tell some dad jokes. But I do anyway.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 09:44 AM       
When passing by a cemetary dad says "you know kids this is the dead center of town."
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 10:32 AM       
I was at a stag and doe last night and won a car washing kit, so that.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 10:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
When passing by a cemetary dad says "you know kids this is the dead center of town."
Yeah, but people are still dying to get in.
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 12:24 PM       
i got my dad a londo mollari action figure from a dusty corner of the forbidden zone since he likes babylon 5 so much. he'll spend most of the day riding a motorcycle around up in the mountains but we'll probably watch some deadliest warrior or somethin.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 04:37 PM       
I contemplated sending a text. Then forgot. Perhaps if he had acknowledged my birthdays or Christmas for the past few years, I would have. :brokenhome
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 05:10 PM       
That explains a lot.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 05:17 PM       
My father called me. I was going to send him a text, though, until that.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 05:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Yeah, but people are still dying to get in.
guys do

do we all have the same dad somehow
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 06:52 PM       
When you become a dad they give you handbook with all that shit in it.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 07:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
I contemplated sending a text. Then forgot. Perhaps if he had acknowledged my birthdays or Christmas for the past few years, I would have. :brokenhome
THIS POST MAKES ME A SAD DAD

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 07:50 PM       
I got my dad the Silver-Screen Marx Brother collection. It's on DVD but he doesn't really care, plus why the fuck do you need black and white TV shows on blu-ray? We used to watch them and 3 Stooges all the time when I was a kid. Great stuff.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 08:37 PM       
I haven't had a really good relationship with my dad, so father's days usually consist of me playing weird pranks on him. For example: my dad takes enough blood pressure medication, antidepressants, and painkillers to knock out five men and a full grown narwhal so he's usually in a stupor/coma for a good five hours out of the day. So yesterday I drove around the backroads until I found a dead possum, called to make sure dad was knocked out for a while, drove to his house, nailed the dead possum to his door, and stuck a christmas present bow on it.

This may sound like the actions of a sociopath or a serial killer, but it was actually revenge for father's day last year when I gave up my saturday to go fishing with him, passed out drunk, and he woke me up by putting a live crab down my shirt.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 08:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
I had a somewhat difficult relationship with my own dad, but it had gotten better over the years. This last year we had him over for Christmas dinner with all our kids, then later we visited him with my brother (from SF) and celebrated his 90th birthday.

This March he had a brain aneuyrism and passed away quite suddenly.

The point? Reconciliation is sometimes a good thing.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 10:21 PM       
I got Mr. Kitsa a cover for his kindle, and at his request we ate barbecue, watched Dexter, and then passed out for three hours.

For my dad, I got a legal reference on patents, copyrights and trademarks, since he's an engineer and a nerd.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 12:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
guys do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
When you become a dad they give you handbook with all that shit in it.
Daddbadjokes.com I was looking on here when we were expecting.

Also, where is mr. adventure?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 10:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
I may have posted this one before, but .....

Little robin red breast
Sitting on a pole
"Tweet" went his beak
"Toot" went his hole.
You may already be there.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 12:14 PM       
I realized I sounded proper whiney there. My dad's fine as a bloke and we're fairly alike. He's just not very good a being a dad.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 01:01 PM       
He's good at being a barmate. That's a good dad to me.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 02:31 PM       
Angie's all mad now because for fathers day my mom got me a pack of wife beaters.