Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 12:28 PM        Surely one of the best craigslist posts ever:
GRAMPA NEEDS A WOMAN!

Reply to: pers-1038814659@craigslist.org

Date: 2009-02-17, 3:58PM EST

Mature White Nale seeks BBBW/BBWW(Perfer BLACK) 4 LTR 4 Live
Together,Datin,SEX,Children,MARRIAGE!! She Must be BRA & PANTYLESS
24/7 365!! She must LOVE SEX!! If U R PREGNANT oR HAVE KLIDS Fine!!
Heavy or have TATTOS FINE!! If U dont keep house as long as U keep it
tidy & orgnized thats fine!! Must be D&D FREEE & not a
HITTER or a CHEAT!! You must be clean & tidy about your self &
must dress the way I want you too & you must be willin 2 relocate
within the state!!!

Serious WOMEN ONLY PLEASE!!! She MUST DRIVE??? If any GIRL/WOMAN
can..t find ROMANCE because of size or WHATEVER SEND MEB AN e-mail/// t

dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 12:32 PM       
he seemed pretty liberal til that part where he doesn't want anyone who ever played dungeons an dragons
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 12:46 PM       
Picture choice is always interesting to me. This guy is advertising on the "men seeking women" board, and I'm sure he wants to portray himself as being loving and kind to animals, but instead he looks like he's humping a dog.

Oh god, and my new all-time favorite?

"GOT VALTREX? If u do shoot me an email and we'll see what else we have in common."

Last edited by Kitsa : Feb 21st, 2009 at 01:00 PM. Reason: got valtrex?
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 02:00 PM       
Is he trying to ride that trike even though its clearly chained up?
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 02:05 PM       
If it's his, and we haven't established that, maybe it's chained so he can balance.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 02:08 PM       
I've never worn suspenders and even I know that's not how you do it.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 02:59 PM       
I got a kick out of this ad:
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 04:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mew barios View Post
he seemed pretty liberal til that part where he doesn't want anyone who ever played dungeons an dragons
I don't think that's what he meant, but find it hilarious that maybe it is.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Sex Panther
Gato is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 06:50 PM       
My god that is epic.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 07:46 PM       
This one made me cringe:

A Caring and Loving Daddy for a Daddy'sGirl - m4w - 52 (nw indiana)

Reply to: pers-1043647731@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-02-20, 8:05PM CST

Explore yourself with me. You will be adored by your Daddy. Do you miss that? Do you want Daddy to makes things all right again? Your Daddy will tell you how wonderful you are, how proud I am of you. That you are talented and can do anything you put your mind to. If you want to be creative and create a new world, this is an opportunity to explore yourself.

I'm classy, upscale gentleman who dresses well, clean, professional, fit, happy, fun, witty, and down to earth. Drives a Lexus. I will play the Daddy that you need.

I am looking for a young lady to be Daddy's Little Girl. I can take you shopping for a new sexy outfit and/or take you to dinner. You can call me Daddy and I will call you anything that makes you feel good. You and I will explore the Daddy-Daughter sexual relationship too. I'll give you whatever you need, help out with expenses, and of course, Daddy's little girl wants to please her Daddy. This should be a personal experience for you.

You: cute, perky and a smile that can melt Daddy’s heart. Please send your Daddy a pic
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 08:53 PM       
I bet that is not a vacation photo!
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 09:26 PM       
That really, really looks like the front garden of the Cleveland Museum of Art. But then it also looks like one of the balconies of the Art Institute of Chicago, which I bet it is, with the lake in the background.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 09:49 PM       
I actually need concrete blocks to build a BBQ but when I found out how much bricks/blocks cost I decided to go with similar sized rocks from the stone wall in the yard.
Sex Panther
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 10:33 PM       
Ahhhhhhhh!
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 08:26 AM       
This is a very disturbing post I found so beware.

Date: 2008-01-27, 9:45PM PST

Hi y'all. So over the past two months, I have been squirting my J/O cum into a plastic milk gallon (jug), it is now FULL!! It sits in my fridge, and I take it out during my nightly sessions, add to the contents and then put it away.

It looks amazing now, and when I pop the lid off, the smell is STRONG.

Is there a woman (or a pair or more!) who would like to play with it?? When I was in Ohio I had a GF with a cum fetish, she was into this sort of thing.

My mind swims (pun intended) when I think of the babymaking potential in that jug (and I have a genius IQ).

Let me know. I'm serious about this! Hate to let all that gloopy sliminess go down the drain. It is the result of 60+ cummings I have enjoyed lately.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: I have started getting mail from GUYS about this. NO, not interested at all. Play with your OWN cum! I am looking for a woman who gets turned on by looking at, handling and smelling sperm. They are out there (see my Ohio ref. above).
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 01:02 PM       
That guy should wake up really groggy one morning an pours his jug into a bowl of cereal in the morning by accident and at least get a big bite in before he realizes his mistake.
Sex Panther
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 01:18 PM       
Agreed.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 07:25 PM       
I don't get what the name says:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/cas/1047575503.html
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 07:31 PM       
That looks like your user pic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 08:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Flagged for removal
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 09:37 PM       
the name says it all - w4m - 20 (West Chicagoland)

Reply to: pers-1047575503@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-02-23, 5:40PM CST

So, lets have some fun, here are somethings you'll need to know first. Big fan of just going to the movies for a day and hanging out. My friends usually say I'm kinda crazy, but in a good way , whatever that means. Ok guys, well , cya around.
Sex Panther
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 12:36 AM       
....Is that a knife in her skirt, or am I just hoping for a murderer?
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 07:59 AM       
She kind of reminds me of the chick in Audition.

Maybe we'll be so lucky!
Sex Panther
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 01:35 PM       
Because nothing says love like being kept in a burlap sack and eating vomit from a dog's dish!
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 04:14 PM       
Well, I mean, it's even the same damn pose. Which is a little creepy.

Unless that's what she's going for.