Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 07:48 AM       
You want to hear a shitty French song, try "Dur Dur d'être Bébé"

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 12:47 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 03:54 PM       
I was proactive today!

A neighbor was having a garage sale and I was getting pissed at all the people parking in my driveway and walking across my yard. I mean, what the fuck?

So I took my dog out and let her shit all over the front yard instead of the backyard.

People are still parking in my driveway and walking through my yard, but it's way more entertaining now.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 03:56 PM       
Just back your car up so they cant.
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 03:58 PM       
Or better yet. Make a sign that says "Unauthorized vehicles with be spray painted"
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 03:59 PM       
lol, I don't drive, household car is gone for the day.

I dunno, I'm pretty happy with my dogshit solution.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 04:04 PM       
Just sit in the driveway on a lawn chair in a wifebeater then. That'll learn 'em.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 04:10 PM       
Put a 5 dollar parking sign up.
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 04:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Put a 5 dollar parking sign up.
That was my next idea. Might as well make some cash.
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 04:17 PM       
Has anyone hit some droppings yet?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 04:49 PM       
I was proactive today, as well. I mowed my lawn!
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 05:36 PM       
Oh, yes, there have been several sucessful hits. That's why I'm so happy with the solution.

I also heard "I hate people who won't pick up their dog's crap", which was simply delightful.
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 06:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Oh, yes, there have been several sucessful hits. That's why I'm so happy with the solution.

I also heard "I hate people who won't pick up their dog's crap", which was simply delightful.
nice
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 06:52 PM       
Michael Jackson died?!?
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 06:57 PM       
Where have you been?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 07:12 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 07:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
farrah is also dead but she's not getting any news coverage whatsoever because of michael.
Boys of my age are still way more sad about Farrah's death.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 07:20 PM       
did you guys hear michale jordan died

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 08:04 PM       
Rumors abound that Jeff Goldblum died earlier this morning in New Zealand. What say you Pub?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 08:08 PM       
He's supposed to be on Law and Order now.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 08:12 PM       
True. I'm sure the episodes the play on Sundays haven't been pre recorded at all.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 08:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Rumors abound that Jeff Goldblum died earlier this morning in New Zealand. What say you Pub?
That story was generated from a hoax site. You can put in any person's name and it generates a fake story. Goldblum is fine. He was just on The Colbert Report in NYC joking about Obama killing "The Fly" :P
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 08:18 PM       
I only trust my gossip news from Pub.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 08:32 PM       
did you guys know that chuck norris is like 69 years old?

i thought he was like 40
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 08:34 PM       
did chuck norris die too