Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 24th, 2003, 11:21 PM       
Spray down with a GUN that he earned with the sweat of his own BORW.

If this was the real world, Vince would spray you down just like that.
Buffalo Tom is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2003, 11:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov
Spray down with a GUN that he earned with the sweat of his own BORW.

If this was the real world, Vince would spray you down just like that.
What, he earned enough membership points in the Burger King Junior Kid's Club to buy a Super-Soaker?

Hey, I thought the Kid's Club was for kids, not infants. How'd Vivian become a member? I mean, he might not be an infant physically, but, mentally, I don't know. It's still up in the air - the same hot air that Vivian is bloated with.

And, buddy, it's really touching that you are defending Vivian's honour and all. You better watch it, though. People might start to talk, and, given Vivian's by-rote right-wing behaviour, he might just spray you down in a fit of homophobic paranoia.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 25th, 2003, 12:11 AM       
Hey, "buddy", leave Vince alone now. Maybe you should think about waht oyu say before you say it. Vince has a penis of much greater girth than you and he is also much better prepeared for phsical engagement to boot.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2003, 07:17 AM       
The pair of you (Zhukov & Vinthththth) should be shot for crimes against the English language.

"If this was the real world, Vince would spray you down just like that."

-pertinent point. You two should make a visit to the real world soon as you obviously don't live there.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2003, 08:00 AM       
Even though we got back our right to carry here in MO, I would not shoot someone I disagree with. That is an idiotic use of a firearm.

And Bennett, no one is going to metion your name and the word clever in a sentence, unless it is seperated by the words "ain't" or "isn't"
Old Sep 25th, 2003, 08:27 AM       
Wait, you spray peopel tthat you agree with now?
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Sep 25th, 2003, 10:18 AM       
Zhukov is merely demonstrating how easy it is to immitate Vinth, which underlines my earlier point; there is virtually no way to distinguish between Vinth and a Vinth immitator. Which makes the actual Vinth redundant and uneccesary.

I'll anticipate his next inane point, which would be that we, 'liberals' are equally preicatble. He would then offer some bizarre lame parody of liberalism, possibly including the phrase 'wah wah wah'.

I just want to say that his immitations are tgo the real thing what Halloween superhero costumes of the seventies were to the actual designs.

ie, the comic book hulk did not have a picture of himself and the words "The Hulk" written on his chest.

Old Sep 25th, 2003, 10:22 AM       
Two quick points:

1) There are remedial English classes out there. I suggest this board as a group should take one. The spelling on this shitstain is horrible.

2) Max, if you have to explain the joke, it isn't funny. I figured such a seasoned "comedic" writer would understand that rule.
Old Sep 25th, 2003, 10:35 AM       
Three quick points:

1.) Remedial English classes teach grammar as well. I think, however, you will also need cognitive tutoring, as a mere lack of grammatical knowledge doesn't begin to explain your scattered thought process, and the difficulties you find communicating clearly. You might need remedial irony classes as well, so you wouldn't post something like your first point, little Billy Glass House.

2.) It isn't joke. It's a demonstration. It inlcuded jokes, but the main point was to demonstrate how easily you're deconstructed. Congratulations on your response, however, which was a rare departure from form for you, and encouraging. Here, have a herring.

3.) How's your site, going, Luanne?
Old Sep 25th, 2003, 10:41 AM       
Quote:
I just want to say that his immitations are tgo the real thing what Halloween superhero costumes of the seventies were to the actual designs.

ie, the comic book hulk did not have a picture of himself and the words "The Hulk" written on his chest.

My imitations or those from the Vincinator? I admit they aren't solid gold standards.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2003, 10:50 AM       
Sthimple as that. Bar none.

I need to practice my imitations. They're not expectorily sound yet.

Wherever you go, there you are.

Old Sep 25th, 2003, 10:57 AM       
1). Do you think your little names are actually funny? Christ, my 10 year old nephew could think of something better.

2). I like being predictable. But it is amazing how much time you focus on me.

3). It isn't worth the effort I put in, so I left it alone.
Old Sep 25th, 2003, 11:05 AM       
a) Predictably idiotic.

a) You are a funny guy.

Oh, I forgot: To boot.
Old Sep 25th, 2003, 11:21 AM       
1.) Yeah, I think they're kind of funny, Janis. That's why I do 'em. If your ten year old offspring is funnier than you, how is that my problem?

2.) Thank you for admitting you're predictable. The first step is accepting you have a problem.

3.) What's that? You're lazy and incompetant and you can't follow through on anything? Gol, who'll 'tell it like it i now', quitter? Well, I'm just glad you find I-mockery worth the ffort you put into it.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2003, 11:27 AM       
Chicken Soup For The Conseervative Soul

Wherever you go, there you are.