RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 02:33 PM       
fgt
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 02:38 PM       
Anything smaller than a B is just sick.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 02:50 PM       
Unless you're into small boys. Then it's right up your alley.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 02:53 PM       
depends on the shape of the woman involved, some things just look ridiculously disproportionate.

Small boobs on someone with my shape would just be sad, so I guess at least I balance out.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 04:19 PM       
i usually wear a size small now. a year ago i was bordering on XXL.

i have mixed feelings about this
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 04:43 PM       
I need to use the Chojin weight loss system. Just without the Randy Orton crush.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 05:25 PM       
This is what I used:

Version 2.0:
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/the...-loss-handbook

Version 1.0 is in this torrent:
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4628392/Fitness.rar

Version 2.0 is updated due to studies that had been completed since 1.0 and therefore has some new recommendations for supplements and cardio. Also 2.0 includes a strength training guide and online diet plan (I don't use either of them, tbh, but I think most people would find them helpful). I bought the 2.0 book after the diet helped me lose 40 lbs; I figured it was the least I could do.

For strength training, I did Starting Strength:

Site:
http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wi..._Strength_Wiki

Torrent:
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4776...ook_and_DVDrip

Now I just do my own system, because my squats were getting so high that I was frequently injuring myself due to the weight and frequency (SS has you squat every other day, which is fine when you're just...starting). My current system is basically the SS variant that uses chins instead of power cleans, then I added a couple exercises to hit areas that SS is weak on and increased the reps to 10x.

So my new lifitng schedule looks like this (incl. weight from a 22 lb standard bar):

A:
Squat 10x3 @ 142 lbs
Bench press 10x3 @ 152 lbs
Standing curlz 10x3 @ 47 lbs

B:
Clean pulls 10x3 @ 202 lbs
Seated military press 10x3 @ 102 lbs
Deadlifts 5x1 @ 252 lbs

Then I also do pullups/chinups and dragon flags at the end of the workouts if I can.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 05:33 PM       
KO KO MUST BE A FGT AND THATS PROLLY WHY HIS AVATAR IS A SHUDDERING PENIS

CHOJIN IS TRAINING TO BE A NAZI? ITG ALL MAKES SENSE
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 05:41 PM       
dragon flag?
was never good
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 05:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
dragon flag?

it's an ab exercise invented by bruce lee
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 06:01 PM       
Fuck. Looks fun as hell.
was never good
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 06:03 PM       
yeah, it looking rad as hell contributed to my decision
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 06:04 PM       

i think that's the same exercise powdered toast man does
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 10:41 PM       
Amazing how fast good evenings go to shit.

Anyway, I was at a concert earlier this evening and some guy looked like Jake Busey and all I could think was I FOOKED UR MOM. And fuck you guys for ruining it for me
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 10:43 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2010, 12:47 AM       
Fuck. I would never want to meet jake busey.

What else.....chojin that exorcise looks badass. Maybe too much for me.

I'm watching tosh.0 and they have chris crocker on. He has long hair and I'm pretty sure I would do (her). Kinda had some drinks.
BANNED

Old Jun 19th, 2010, 04:51 AM       
i was watching that southpark where they meet that guy when they are getting internet money the other day and i was like WHO THE FUCK IS THAT GUy and now i know
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 19th, 2010, 05:31 AM       
There was also a guy who looked exactly like John C Reilly but I didn't take a picture of him as he was a mental health patient and I don't do that shit.
BANNED

Old Jun 19th, 2010, 07:53 AM       
you mean this?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 19th, 2010, 07:53 AM       
Are you sure John C Reilly isn't a mental health patient?
You may already be there.
BANNED

Old Jun 19th, 2010, 07:55 AM       
man i suck at youtube

anyway its that mean senator dude http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v60oNUoHBYM
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 19th, 2010, 09:04 PM       
More like this, only more forehead wrinkles. Otherwise he looked remarkably like him.

SKATASTIC
Old Jun 19th, 2010, 09:45 PM       
Wow, fuck that senator guy.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 19th, 2010, 10:00 PM       
I dunno, he seems kind of paranoid
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 19th, 2010, 11:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Wow, fuck that senator guy.
Guy's a douche. But so was the student.

Student filming representative walking down the street. Asks loaded question. Rep asks question in return "Who are you?" - student refuses to answer. (Reasonable question - the student addressed him by name, so he already had some information about Rep - student should have answered immediately - and did not, merely repeated the question several times.)

Rep gets pissed off. Gets caught on film/posted on YouTube.

In retrospect, Rep should have either ignored the student, or (better choice) since the student refused to identify himself, just say pleasantly "I have no comment to those who haven't the courage to stand behind their questioning."
You may already be there.