Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 11:21 PM       
love is for fags
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 11:24 PM       
Love is to Fags as my dick is to your ass.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 11:31 PM       
OH PUBLOVER
Kilgore Cod is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 12:16 AM       
love is $4.99 for the first 5 minutes, $3.99 each additional minute.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 12:18 AM       
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 12:57 AM       
what we do here is put a no parking sing that reads "respect my space and i'll respect your car" after that if someone parks there we either flat their tires or bust their lights glases or windshield

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 05:31 AM       
Well, I would say that going to the office is now the most sensible thing to do, and also the option most likely to get results. You don't have to leave your house, I'm sure you can call them.

Apart from that, I guess you might have to make the parking spot un-parkable. Dig a hole in it or put up concrete blocks or something. If you don't get to use it, nobody should.
Forum Virgin

Jes22 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 08:58 AM       
If you own the place you live in & your space is assigned, have the car towed - if you don't own it, have the landlord call the towing company
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 08:59 AM       
It's funny and a little sad because kahl is hopping from one foot to the other, all "DID YOU SEE...DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE" and instead people are either taking him seriously or not playing.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 10:19 AM       
This thread is amusing - half the posts recognize the attempt at satire, and half are taking him seriously and offering (sometimes outrageous) solutions. It makes for an interesting read.

Boogie, thanks for giving this thread a second chance.
You may already be there.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 10:40 AM       
ARE YOU KIDDING ME! HOW DARE you take up more space on this fine website! They have to pay for the space they use and your gay thread is taking up more space that they should have to pay for. Are you aware of the staggering cost of internet real estate? In California none the less! Its enough to give you a nose bleed! You are no better than the woman you are complaining about, whom I would imagine is a saint compared to you. She probably deserves the spot more than you. Hell I bet she is a cripple and you are the kind of person to curb stomp kittens. Quit wasting everyones time with your silly girl problems and grow a pair Khal! I DO NOT have the time or the energy to tell you how to solve your ignorant problems. You might have all the time in the world to play around on the internet making your little jokes, that are not even funny by the way, but most people dont. I am a very busy person and you have not only insulted my patience but wasted time that I could have spent working and making money to feed my family. YOU HAVE LITERALLY STOLEN FOOD FROM THE MOUTHES OF CHILDREN!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 12:32 PM       
Geez dimnos if you don't have the time or energy to waste on me then next time maybe you could just not type up that long passage of diarrhea. Save us both the trouble, buster.

And you are just so superior aren't you, Jerk Person Dimnos.

Last edited by kahljorn : Jun 18th, 2009 at 12:48 PM. Reason: NO
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 01:52 PM       
I am! I am massively superior! And smug! Dont forget smug! Especially smug! I have time to type that much because my massive superiority allows me to type at lightning fast speeds corn holer!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 02:07 PM       

YOU TAKE THAT. TAKE IT HOME WITH YOU AND THINK ABOUT IT AND YOUR POSTING STYLE. AND ALSO THE FACT THAT DIARRHEA IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE WORDS
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 02:11 PM       
By the look on that asian kids face it takes a lot concentration and mental training to produce diarrhea. To say that someone produces diarrhea is to complement them for their mental prowess. Im like a buddhist monk! MY WILL IS UNSHAKABLE!
BANNED

Old Jun 18th, 2009, 02:16 PM       
BANNED

Old Jun 18th, 2009, 04:09 PM       
Buddhist monks don't have sex and are afraid to hang out with children because they might accidentally have sex with them. Some willpower
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 04:09 PM       
GO WASH YOUR HANDS, KAHL
BANNED

Old Jun 18th, 2009, 04:13 PM       
SORRY BUT WASHING HANDS IS AGAINST MY JAINIST VOWS -- ESPECIALLY after i touch my penis.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 04:14 PM       
fuck that
BANNED

Old Jun 18th, 2009, 04:14 PM       
OOOH< INTOLERANCE EEEEH?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 04:17 PM       
probably
BANNED

Old Jun 18th, 2009, 04:20 PM       
Guess so
OH GOD
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 04:20 PM       
IM SORRY BUT JAINISM IS JUST THE SILLIEST BELIEVE SYSTEM EVER
The Unicorn
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 04:21 PM       
3 IN THE AFTERNOON AND DRUNK AS A LORD