Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Sep 9th, 2006, 10:01 PM        A thread dedictaed to discussing Abcdxxxx's Dickness
I think Abc is right. This does deserve a thread all it's own that doesn't go off topic.

Before I go on, I just want to say that anyone who wants to be right in this thread has to have read "Civilization and it's diascontents" and "I'm O.K. You're O.K." Until you read both those books, anything you say that doesn't completely agree with what I say is de facto wrong. So git reading!

I'm going to put it out there that Abcdxxxx is a massive Dick who's objectionable even when he's right and who gives being well read a very bad name. He's got a massive chip on his shoulder, believe's unified field theory can be explained by antisemitism and feels Jewish people suffer more when abused than others.

PLEASE REMEMBER IF YOU DO NOT SUBSTANTIATE ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT DOES NOT AGREE WITH ME, YOU WILL NEED TO CITE SPECIFFICS SUPPORTING YOUR THESIS IN THE SYLLABUS MENTIONED ABOVE. FURTHER READINGS WILL FOLLOW.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2006, 10:45 PM       
ok, if you guys want to go back and forth in other threads, fine. But this shit doesn't need an entire thread, and it certainly violates at least one or two posting guidelines.

So, no dice. If you want to tell each other off, send each other PMs.

4) Don't get too nasty, or too personal. This should go without saying, and it's already stated in the original rules, but it needs to be repeated here. When we're talking politics, philosophy, religion, sexual orientation, or whatever else, people can get heated. Be respectful of that, and be mindful if you're a hothead (such as myself). This means the golden rule is in full effect-- treat others the way you'd like to be treated. Use some self-control, and try not to say things that step over boundaries (NOTE: VinceZeb is exempt from Rule 4).
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2006, 01:42 AM       
I'm not going to OVERSTEP Kevin's authority here, but this would have been a good thread ;< Maybe you should make one in Mock Wars, Max, and link to it.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2006, 10:04 AM       
They can bicker on another board all they like, I don't care. But it's getting tired here.

And as I said, it violates the board rules you just recently updated.

Do not pick/start fights often.
This is more or less an extension of the above rule, but it is a rare occasion when people want to read about how fat/gay/fat someone else on the boards is in every thread they open. If you find that you're doing this often, cut it out. If it's happening because people are harassing you, ignore them. Take it to the Mock Wars forum.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2006, 10:34 AM       
I like to think of the rules as more 'reasons I can offer for having banned someone'. And I do say you can do it in Mock Wars there.

Kevin is so much more responsible than me. :<
Closed Thread