Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 11:33 PM       
God, this forum is really starting to look like it's dying.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 12:11 AM       
Did I miss Anything?
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 12:38 AM       
I guess I missed him, too; I don't remember anyone like that.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 04:40 AM       
the hell are you on about LS
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 06:21 AM       
Hey, how the hell are you WhiteRat?
You may already be there.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 09:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
the hell are you on about LS
Just buggin' you guys. There aren't any interesting topics anymore, and damn if I can think up any right now that would be mutually interesting.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 10:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
He said if all goes well, he'll try to get her to do a color comic.

But more importantly, I think my word play on your name was Jawsome.
Isnt that just a color version of the same issue? And yes. Yes it was.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 02:33 PM       
Oh, I thought it was to be a new issue . I can't read and refuse to go back and check.

http://www.helenkellersimulator.com/
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 02:48 PM       
Quote:
Best website ever?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 03:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Hey, how the hell are you WhiteRat?
Out of the military now for good, living in Minnesota now, and enjoying life unemployed.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 03:51 PM       
How long have you been out for?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 04:03 PM       
Glad to have you back. Things have been really .... well, they've actually been surreal lately.
You may already be there.
Beloved Cunt
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 04:10 PM       
Quote:
How long have you been out for?
Got out on May 31st.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 04:12 PM       
Thanks for your service and I'm glad you are home to enjoy whatever it is you enjoy.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 04:31 PM       
what if he enjoys murdering civilians????!!!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!????!?!!!!?!?!?!? ?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!????!? ?!?!??!?!!?!!!!!!!?!?!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 04:37 PM       
I'm all for that. The only good human is a dead human.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 05:22 PM       
Yeah, mostly true.

I'll be dead soon enough, there's going to be a 30th birthday party here in a few days and we're rigging up two or three Slip N Slides in a row, going down the gradual incline that is this yard. I'm hoping they set it up too close to the fence so once your ass flies out of the pool at the end you hit the electrified fence. YUMMO.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 05:43 PM       
So at first I thought Geggy was buying up infomercial airtime, when I woke up to this:

"Just $350 will send one Jew back to Israel!"

"For just $1400, you can send FOUR Jews back to Israel!"

It was a little weird because begging for money on TV is not really a Jewish thing, the rules on charity are pretty strict. But after a little research I found that this is some Christian organization acting on behalf of Jews (uh huh) and, hell, they even had Netenyahu on there.

Still, it was pretty weird. If it had been 65, 70 years ago, I wonder if there would have been any infomercials about donations to send Jews somewhere. Not Madagascar, I'm guessing.

Very weird.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 07:58 PM       
Oh man, I hope they put that up on the air in Austin. I could use a good hysterical laughing fit.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 09:07 PM       
I ordered something and was wondering why it was taking so long to get to me i tracked it and this is the route it took according to their information
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 09:24 PM       
They had to go pick it up at the docks first.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 09:38 PM       
Death by caterpillar, a bit sad:

http://www.whatsthatbug.com/wp-conte...aterpillar.pdf
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 09:47 PM       
I'm gonna wish you good luck on your show now Kitsa, cause tomorrow you are gonna be very busy.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 09:49 PM       
I have heard of that catapillar.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 09:53 PM       
Thanks...I think tomorrow won't be as bad as Friday, because I have a ton of fresh "example" pieces to make during the day. Tomorrow I just set up the art part, Friday it's the food and all that.