Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned
wucmfu is probably a spambot
Old May 16th, 2008, 02:10 PM        To Spam or to Be Destroyed ----Age of Spamming
Spam Legion At Gate
Spamtown is under Attack! The Spam Legion, has finally got its special force squad steal into Spamtown, and they will assault the city at a special time

Every Sunday evening, around Eight o’clock, there will be the siege announcement all over the server, and the game masters will be online in the apron of Spamtown send out ammo and medic supply to the warriors, when time comes, they mosters will start their seige with their elite troops.
The players will endure a hard battle, however, the loots are great as well. At each end of the siege, there will be a king boss comes, if the players can defeat the boss, they will get epic equipment as well.
The Enemy is at Gate, are you the hero to hold the city ?
Age of Spamming, Free Exciting Conquer the Universe!

Last edited by Chojin : May 16th, 2008 at 05:38 PM.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old May 16th, 2008, 02:11 PM       
i am not the hero
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2008, 02:22 PM       
Oh shit, they got Lameya?! Fuck. FUCK, GODDAMNIT, I knew this would happen, I knew it, but you didn't listen you FUCKS, you just didn't LISTEN, you just let them grab Austria and the Sudetenland and now the LINE HAS BROKEN, do you hear me, they've got poland and france and now the panzers are at the goddamned gates
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2008, 02:27 PM       
Are you happy, Chamberlain? Are you god damned motherfucking happy in that little summer house of yours, huh? Or you, Daladier, you fuck, are you nice and cozy in your kraut infested country, huh? Did you really expect that you could throw Ethiopia under the bridge and the same wouldn't happen to you? Fuck ALL of you, I'm going to Switzerland
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old May 16th, 2008, 03:36 PM       
I demand that :thelootsaregreat be made into an emoticon
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2008, 05:39 PM       
i don't know how your patch update got on this forum here, good sir, but I'll go ahead and make sure you can't accidentally do it again!
Banned

thepiemockmaster is probably a spambot
Old May 16th, 2008, 09:43 PM       
O.K. then...
Banned

thepiemockmaster is probably a spambot
Old May 16th, 2008, 09:45 PM       
... it kinda sounds fun ...
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2008, 12:52 AM       
who does, the permabanned spambot?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2008, 08:51 AM       
I was talking to spammer number 2 from this thread, who is more of an permabanned idiot rather than a permabanned spambot :P