Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 06:06 PM        Elliot Spitzer
Well, I'm sure most people have heard it and I'm sure some of you are aware of how he ran his offices and the kind of person he was.

All I can is: karma's a bitch.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 06:51 PM       
I heard about the whole spiel and he got a massive beatdown on O&A this morning.
Mocker
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 08:25 PM       
damn, I haven't been able to listen them in a while.

This asshole used his office to persecute and bully a lot of innocent people. He fucked with a lot of working people's retirement and investment packages when he attacked financial houses that did nothing wrong.

Of course, it seems he wasn't going after the places run by his buddies during his witch hunts.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 08:31 PM       
On the whole karma is a bitch, it's only a bitch to those who do nothing wrong.
Mocker
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 09:02 PM       
then its not karma. Karma is the positive or negative energy you create coming back to you.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 09:14 PM       
Which is my point. It doesn't exist.
Mocker
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 07:34 AM       
Odd, this instance would support that it does. Spitzer was a bully, a creep, and asshole. and, apparently a hypocrite.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 11:22 AM       
The schadenfreude melts on the tongue like a delicious dinner mint.
Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 12:24 PM       
Yeah, but look what we're getting now: not only are we getting our first black governor, we're getting the first blind governor. I'm a sucker for progress, what can I say?

Anyway, I'm in Austin. Do you know how weird it is to have this happening RIGHT NOW? (I'm from upstate, BTW)
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 01:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco View Post
Odd, this instance would support that it does. Spitzer was a bully, a creep, and asshole. and, apparently a hypocrite.
I agree, but I don't think anything will come of this. At the most I think he will get a slap on the wrist. He will take another job that we won't know about and he will make tons more money than we ever will. Let's hope I'm wrong.
Ms. Sorghum Molasses '82
Sleazeappeal is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 03:32 PM       
I'm just relieved to hear of a sex scandal that involves a man AND a woman, both adults, for a change!
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 10:26 PM       
I don't really understand why people seem surprised when this sort of thing comes to light. Don't get me wrong; I LOVE seeing elected officials publicly embarrassed by their own hypocrisy (especially self-righteous conservative douchebags), but it's not as though this is anything new.

Anyway, on with the comeuppance. I'm not so objective that I can't delight in this sort of thing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 12:56 AM       
Here's what a high priced whores myspace looks like.

http://www.myspace.com/ninavenetta
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 12:04 PM       
Well now it looks like a missing account page.

Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 02:06 PM       
I could really give a shit about a politicians sex life. He's an adult, let him fuck whomever he wants to. Why is it that this type of political issue gets front page coverage, but no one knows how many soldiers died in Iraq this week?
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 02:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux View Post
I could really give a shit about a politicians sex life. He's an adult, let him fuck whomever he wants to. Why is it that this type of political issue gets front page coverage, but no one knows how many soldiers died in Iraq this week?
Because he had actually fought against prostitution previously. Fucking hypocrite. I couldn't care less who he fucks either, but when he actually acts so self-righteous and then does it himself, it just sickens me.
He speaks truth!
Stone Pants Rabbit
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 02:27 PM       
I still don't give a shit. Fuck him.
there are more inportant things to worry about right now, and where this morons dick has been isn't one of them.
Mocker
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 08:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux View Post
He was a high ranking elected official that sent money to a mob front company. He did this to purchase the services of a prostitute, an act he became famous prosecuting.

Only morons make it about sex. Its about corruption and hypocrisy.

And as of yesterday, 12 American soldiers were killed in Iraq. I didn't get today's count yet.

Now, please put away the fake outrage and the righteous bullshit. You are as big an asshole as you berate others for being.

You want to talk about soldiers in Iraq, MAKE A FUCKING THREAD FOR IT!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 09:07 PM       
THE SKY IS FALLING!
Stone Pants Rabbit
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 11:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco View Post
He was a high ranking elected official that sent money to a mob front company. He did this to purchase the services of a prostitute, an act he became famous prosecuting.

Only morons make it about sex. Its about corruption and hypocrisy.

And as of yesterday, 12 American soldiers were killed in Iraq. I didn't get today's count yet.

Now, please put away the fake outrage and the righteous bullshit. You are as big an asshole as you berate others for being.

You want to talk about soldiers in Iraq, MAKE A FUCKING THREAD FOR IT!
Eat me. You know nothing about me. I could care less about this douchbag, and even less about you. My outrage isn't fake you, fucking neo con faggot, but I do feel that this retard is less of a criminal that Bush and Cheney and not worthy of the attention he is receiving.
You want to talk about Corruption and hypocrisy, how about Bush and Cheney and their illegal war, or all of the lost email, or the rigged elections in Florida and Ohio. Let’s talk cronyism and forcing out experienced high ranking military commanders that don’t toe the party line.
My point is that there are more important things to worry about right now that this stupid shit. He resigned and is being investigated.

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 01:18 PM       

I dunno. He looks sorry enough about it for me.
Mocker
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 01:19 PM       
Then feel free to ignore it. Is that so hard?

If you don't care, why bother posting?

There are threads about all those other things. There are stories. Go talk about them.

Shit, if Spitzer were a Republican, you'd probably be all over this going "SEE THIS IS HOW REPUBLICANS ARE!"

Your outrage is fake, the self righteous attitude is bullshit, and you are an attention whoring drama queen. I know this about you because this is what you present.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 01:26 PM       

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEEE
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 01:50 PM       
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...4kristen1.html
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 05:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEEE