Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2008, 09:19 PM       
It is okay.

I am mean for other reasons. You're a good girl.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 01:31 PM       
Oh, I forgot 1 thing, I think Australia is still very racially prejudice. So try to be as white as possible.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 07:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asila View Post
It is okay.

I am mean for other reasons. You're a good girl.
It's alright. Is something the matter?
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 07:52 PM       
Yeah, I'm rubbing off on her.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 09:34 PM       
Oh dear...
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 04:16 AM       
ohchrist i just read this thread's name as attn: aspie mockers
spazboy is probably a spambot
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 05:05 AM       
INTERNET IS DEARER THAN THE US, DON'T EXPECT TO BE GIVEN A BETTER CAP THAN SAY 50 GIG A MONTH AT FULL SPEED, THERE AREN'T 5 FUCKING BILLION TV CHANNELS EVEN AFTER YOU GET PAY TV, AND WHEN YOU TRY TO BRING A NORMAL KEYBOARD THROUGH CUSTOMS HERE THEY PRESS CAPSLOCK AND PULL THE FUCKING KEY STRAIGHT OFF THE BOARD.

OTHER THAN THAT THERE IS ME, BUT I AM IN HIDING IN CASE PEOPLE FROM HERE STILL WANT TO HAVE ME PUNCHED OR SOMETHING LIKE THIS lolo :ool ol :smokin
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 06:58 PM       
Internet is expensive and soon to be restricted, video games are expensive, most other things are really cheap though. Second most racist place in the southern hemisphere. Everywhere I have been has been very clean and full of friendly people, except for Sydney. Melbourne is probably the best place in the country. Lots of great food. The weather can be very nice, but we are experiencing a drought at the moment. Tasmania, where I live, is very rural and small, so unless you like boredom it's probably best to avoid.

I would say that I would rather live in Australia than the USA, but I haven't been over there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 08:00 PM       
Are we the first most racist?
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 08:09 PM       
We're in the Northern Hemisphere, Tadao.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 03:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Are we the first most racist?
How can we be racist? We've got the Black House!

Perth is good times. Aussie chicks seemed to be keen on us Yankee boys. Lots of vag being tossed around. Evidently a good portion of the male populous treat their women like shit - rather be out getting pissed with their mates then wooing their dates. Put on a Sailor outfit and paint the town red.

Bagged two chicks at some nearby town called Applesauce or something like that. Fun things in a pool.

P.S. Vegemite is pretty disgusting.
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 07:57 PM       
It's delicious.
spazboy is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 11:42 PM       
any fucker hating on vegemite is doing it wrong. word.