Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 12:05 AM       
That sounds like the most perfect day.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 09:48 AM       
I think you just got unlucky there Matt. She probably DID just have to go and do something else, and when you asked if she was ok, she obviously sees it as you being patronising. Maybe becuase she is sensitive ("like a woman") and doesn't want to be, or maybe because she is crazy. Like a woman.

That kind of misunderstanding probably wouldn't have happened if you weren't texting, since she could see how sincere you were, and if you were further into a relationship or whatever she probably would have found it easier to accept that she made an assumption!

Maybe she didn't mean the "get over yourself" line in the way that you thought it, either. Althought I don't see how you could read that as anything other than a slap in the face.

Or maybe you were being condescending, and you're just trying to convince yourself otherwise.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 09:53 PM       
I fucked a girl from school that I'd wanted to bone since the beginning of classes in September, and it was great fun, but now I'm wondering HOW TO HANDLE SEEING HER AT SCHOOL TWICE A WEEK. I think everything will be just fine, but I'm thinking maybe I should set up a game plan that'll both keep things nice and loose but keep her close enough to fuck again later on.

It's not like I'm being an asshole here; we were just both down for fucking so we did it and I think she's cool with that. IT IS THE NEXT STEP THAT SETS THE PACE FOR FUTURE ENCOUNTERS!

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 09:58 PM       
Give her flowers
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 10:07 PM       
Tell her you love her Zomboid.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 10:13 PM       
Well the girl I was talking about last post ended up calling me and said, "Hey I'm sorry. I was being really rude."

Women are f'n crazy.

Zomboid: I'd just play it cool. You know, be nice, but don't kiss ass. You should feel her out before you start going at it with her.

Believe it or not women go crazy once they start having sex with you. It's a fact. Look it up.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
nvm

Sam's idea is spot on!
The Unicorn

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 10:18 PM       
It's too late for that. I already shouted that out during sex, right before I started crying and told her all of my fears. PS - It's a good thing she has a sense of humour, cause I'm pretty sure most girls wouldn't take kindly to hearing "hey, some of your juice dried on my piercing."

The Unicorn
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 10:20 PM       
That is still unsettling to read.
The Wolf
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 10:25 PM       
DUDE NEXT TIME I WILL TAKE HIGH-RES PICS FOR YOU. FOR A SECOND I WAS LIKE "wtf is that?" THEN I REMEMBERED HER JUICING LIKE CRAZY.

Role Assigner
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 10:27 PM       
That comment made me think of me being at the bank yesterday and accidentally smelling my hand after handling salmon, which in turn made me think of my first girlfriend.
Role Assigner
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 10:28 PM       
i luv salmon so much though
The Unicorn
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 10:30 PM       
Did you go to the bank after eating sushi?
Role Assigner
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 10:36 PM       
Yes. By myself ;_;

Then I listened to the cure all the way home ;_;
The Unicorn
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 10:44 PM       
We had the same day. ;__;
The Wolf
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 10:44 PM       
FELLAS, WHAT WE NEED IS A BIG ROAD TRIP WHERE THE THREE OF US GO AROUND DOGGING AS MANY GIRLS AS WE CAN!

The Wolf
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 10:45 PM       
MO' BITCHES MO' PROBLEMS

The Unicorn
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 10:49 PM       
It would be like a National Lampoons movie.
Role Assigner
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 10:52 PM       
can ICP come too?
The Unicorn
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 10:54 PM       
do they have to?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 10:55 PM       
I'll take care of your pets while you're away and not have sex with them.
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 11:35 PM       
TADAO THE PETSITTER

HE'LL PAY YOU
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 12:09 AM       
:highfive