Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 10:40 PM       
Fallout 3 is the best game where you can make people explode with your fists since Fallout 1.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 7th, 2009, 11:59 PM       
i love in fallout when i shoot someone in the leg once and their head and arms fall off

but i guess years of radiation will do SOMETHING to the body
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 10:00 PM       
Just bought Fallout 3. Yay!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 11:17 PM       
Love shooting people in the foot in Fallout 3 and they skyrocket toward the ceiling/air like the "Ring the bell" carnie game.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 9th, 2009, 02:31 PM       
Guys, remember that one time my Wii ate the one game I still cared about and left me with nothing but utter shit and games I've gotten sick of

Oh, hey, me neither, that must have been my Xbox eating GTA4. MY MISTAKE.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 9th, 2009, 05:57 PM       
I have one game for my Wii and I haven't played it in about four months.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 9th, 2009, 06:25 PM       
I haven't used my Wii in forever either but that's not the point here :<
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 12:46 PM       
Well, I do suppose that if you don't play it, there's no chance for a game to break inside it. 100% SUCCESS RATE.

This is a miracle. Everyone should not play their games. Just go outside. That way, the chance for failure is greatly reduced.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 01:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Oh, hey, me neither, that must have been my Xbox eating GTA4. MY MISTAKE.
So it did you a favor.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 01:37 PM       
I've been playing punch out on the virtual console lately, but I haven't played an actual wii game in over a year.

That was very funny. Well done.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 01:47 PM       
I forgot to mention that I was playing Lost and Damned, a much better and less man-date oriented game.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 03:49 PM       
Well I guess that is a bit sad then... I thought that game was a download. Did it fry the HD or something?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 04:13 PM       
No, it just ate the disc, but LaD needs GTA4 to run itself because it's still set in Liberty City and downloading the entire city over again when you've already got it on a disc would be retarded and probably take up half the hard drive. I sort of wish they'd have made an entirely new city and released it as a seperate game, but the plot is way less angsty than GTA4 and brings back all the glorified violence hilarity of the other games, and feels like a "proper" new-age Grand Theft Auto. Again I highly reccommend everyone get Lost and Damned who hasn't already. It's awesome.

My favorite mission was when I had to assassinate some naked politician's greedmonger uncle when he got off a helicopter at an airport. I rode over there with a rocket launcher, shot all three cars for his convoy, stole the helicopter, and mowed him down with the blades as he was fleeing across the tarmac. He went soaring into the skybox and I flew off into the sunset.

HUGE SUCCESS.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 05:08 PM       
Weren't you the one that said that the GTA series had terrible game design (or something along those lines)?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 06:55 PM       
I've been a fan of the series since 2?

One thing that makes me shit my pants over GTA are those missions. You know, the completely retarded, iconic, too-hard-for-their-own-good missions that you have to re-do a thousand times before you finish them, and that Vice City seems to be entirely comprised of. I might have been referring to that.

GTA's progression also being mission-based, the narratives usually feel sort of disjointed or something, but that's really not a big problem and the spectacular writing more than makes up for that.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 08:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Weren't you the one that said that the GTA series had terrible game design (or something along those lines)?
Not only did she say it had terrible game design (because what Guitar Woman doesn't know about game design isn't worth knowing) but also:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Silly me, I love shitty driving mechanics, piss retarded AI and Rockstar lacking a bug testing team

what could I have been thinking!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 08:16 PM       
That was after the first time I had played GTA4 and couldn't wrap my head around how handbrake turns don't work anymore. That's sort of made up for by how hard it is to flip vehicles over, which I am very fucking thankful for.

The AI is still retarded, and every GTA has been loaded with bugs and weird inconsistencies (by which I was able to kill everyone in some bar in the desert in San Andreas, leave, and then come in and find they had all respawned so I could do it again), the PS2 version of Vice City in particular.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 08:59 PM       
That was a bad thing? You need to pull the rod out of your ass and stop nit picking every fucking little thing in a game. I would love to hear your thoughts on the perfect woman.

GTA is the only game where the bugs have actually enhanced game play for me. Nothing beats seeing a cessna sliding down a hill around a corner only to crash right into my unsuspectinig self.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 09:33 PM       
good god GW do you play anything un-ironically
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 11th, 2009, 12:04 AM       
I wasn't saying they were BAD, I was just validating my statements for Limey McPersecute over there.

The only thing really wrong with GTA is how on the PC versions it's impossible to fucking do anything with a plane or helicopter. And that's really my fault for being too poor to spring for an Xbox controller for my computer.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 11th, 2009, 12:28 AM       
It's been stated in other threads, but it bears repeating: GW has terrible taste and is prone to fits of bad judgement. Please do not listen to anything he has to say about video games.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2009, 12:29 AM       
@ GW:
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 11th, 2009, 01:13 AM       
Guys, I'm going to be fucking pissed if by the end of this game I don't get to kill Brucie and Manny by shooting them both in the kneecaps and then hurling them off a cliff into an EXPLOSION.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2009, 01:27 PM       
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 01:09 PM       
GW YOU SUCK LOL