Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 02:54 PM       
Hey Rabid Child you sure are embarrassed about a lot of movies!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Rabid Child is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 04:10 PM       
I know, Most of them are ones i liked as a kid and still do. I like alot of great movies as well. half the movies i listed i don't own i just like renting them. Just got a Razzie Movie guide book, i plan to list the films from that i like next lol. I'm obsessed with movies as you can tell
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jan 30th, 2007, 05:35 PM       

Forum Virgin
Widow Cobain is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2007, 06:36 PM       
The Breakfast Club, ...But I'm a Cheerleader, and Running with Scissors
Dschingis Khan
Lastpatriot is probably a spambot
Old Dec 18th, 2007, 04:34 PM       
4th the Mario Bros. Movie.

Dennis Hopper in a leather jacket is by far the greatest incarnation of Bowser ever made.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 12:43 PM       
It's a tie between Stay Tuned and Mom And Dad Save the World

a VERY close tie
AlliSabbah is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 05:40 PM       
Hard Rock Zombies
Forum Virgin
Sionainn is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 12:22 AM       
The Last Unicorn, Clueless, Queen Of the Damned........... Spice WOrld. I feel lame just writing down the last one.
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 01:47 AM       
I do like romantic comedies occasionally. So yes, "Forces of Nature" wasn't bad.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 03:54 PM       
Possessed :[
Rape you...
macrodeath is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2007, 11:21 AM        Okay, here i go..
I like Jingle all the way, Day of the dead 2: contagium, every movie with Lance Henriksen is worth watching, Judge Dredd (even if it rapes the comic), The Punisher (Thomas Jane version), Tank Girl, The Incredibles, House of the dead 1-2, Alone in the Dark, Postal, Every single Uwe Boll movie...
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2007, 02:20 PM       
Why be embarrassed of Tank Girl? Is it supposed to be bad or something?
Rape you...
macrodeath is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2007, 02:34 PM        Well...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Why be embarrassed of Tank Girl? Is it supposed to be bad or something?
I'm not actually embarrassed by Tank Girl, it's just that so many people that liked the comic, hate the movie (i love them both).
One more movie i like: Starship Troopers 2. It isn't as good the first one was, but it still pretty amusing movie. It has some cool gore moments, suspense and great new enemy.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2007, 08:34 PM       
i like every pixar movie
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 24th, 2007, 12:42 AM       
I've never seen Cars but otherwise I also like all the Pixar movies. I also like the old Disney musicals; Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King. Aladdin's probably my favorite of the bunch. I like Musicals in general, a good musical is probably the greatest form of entertainment there is to me. That's kinda of embarrassing.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2007, 01:38 AM       
I liked 1408 kind of because I thought that if they had cut out almost everything about his family that it would've been a decent movie. Also if they would've had some more scary stuff!

Also i thought that the whole family thing sucked but that it was necessary for the plot and I think the point of the movie was kind of him actually discovering proof of ghosts!
Forum Virgin
Terror Dino is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 07:46 PM       
Moulin rouge and i really dont know why i like it
From the Home of MST3K
incognit000 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 08:17 PM       
Beavis and Butthead Do America
Choking Hazard
Spetsnaz is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 11:00 PM       
I still watch Labyrinth.

David Bowie....scares me to say the least.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 08:13 AM       
The closest thing to "ashamed" I can come to is that I like a movie most people my age wouldn't understand why I like.

On Golden Pond, it was a movie starring Katherine Hepburn, Henry Fonda, and Jane Fonda about a father and daughter's strained relationship and the fear of growing old. Well acted, but most people either haven't heard of it for some reason or just don't get it because it is all drama and no action.
Bloodbender

Mullon is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 12:00 PM       
I liked Jason X. And I liked Not Another Teen Movie, though i don't know if I'm supposed to be embarassed by that.
Member (haw haw, scrotum)
terrva is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 02:50 PM       
I really like 80's fantasy movies like Labyrinth, The Dark Crystal, Willow, The NeverEnding Story and Legend, but i never tell anybody. They make me feel uncertain about my sexuality. Especially Labyrinth.

Also, showing The Rocky Horror Picture Show to some of my friends last fall made me really nervous, but thankfully they all loved it.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 04:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrva View Post
I really like 80's fantasy movies like Labyrinth, The Dark Crystal, Willow, The NeverEnding Story and Legend, but i never tell anybody. They make me feel uncertain about my sexuality. Especially Labyrinth.

Also, showing The Rocky Horror Picture Show to some of my friends last fall made me really nervous, but thankfully they all loved it.
Not sure what about Labyrinth makes you question your sexuality.

Legend would make me ashamed though. Not because it made me question my sexuality, but because it offended at least two of my senses, possibly more, though I am not sure, I tried blocking out the memory that I watched it
Choking Hazard
Spetsnaz is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 05:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrva View Post

My mom first forced me into watching the Rocky Horror Picture Show when I was 4. It sort of grew on me. I feel your pain....

However, I would never be ashamed to admit liking the FIRST Neverending Story. I got the fuckin theme song on my MP3 player... ( AS well as Dance Magic from Labyrinth... )

Willow was simply funny. Golden age of midgets. Ha.
Deadite
Obscurus Lupa is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2008, 03:47 AM       
My entire movie collection. I'm embarrassed, but not really. Highlights include:

Buffy movie, Cursed, Earth Girls Are Easy, Eight-Legged Freaks, Little Monsters (my fave childhood movie), My Boyfriend's Back, Once Bitten, Teen Sorcery, and Transylvania 6-5000.

Honorable mention goes to Magic Island and Clifford because I do not own them but I do love them. WHO WOULDN'T LOVE THE KID FROM "HOME IMPROVEMENT" DEFEATING A SAND SHARK WITH BUBBLE GUM WHILE HIDING OUT IN A PIZZA TREE?!?!?!