Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 01:40 PM       
WWIII never took place. If it did, then it would be referred to as WWIII in history books. I know what Vince and Boortz are referring to when they are talking about World War III & IV, but they were NOT World Wars.

The war we are fighting now is not involving armies from almost every country fighting for world-wide betterment, it is armies from a select few countries that are pissed because of a "he-said she-said" situation and they want the oil for themselves. That, and, as an added bonus, we took out a powerfully evil overlord, but that was just some very convenient collateral damage.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 03:04 PM       
Let me make sure this is the idea I am of the getting here. Wars are only world when they make the betterment of society? Hmmmm, perhaps this so-called collateral damage is the focus all along? Couldn't be, Bush is uncapable of running the country, being only THE PRESIDENT.

End of story.
Now with less sodium!

Old Sep 26th, 2003, 05:48 PM       
Bush is not a real president. He is an ex-president's son who got in the office by a Floridian Fuck-Up.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 06:01 PM       
Geez, thanks Suffocation

Old Sep 26th, 2003, 08:45 PM       
Comedy shows must be awfully confusing for you, Goat.
Now with less sodium!

Old Sep 26th, 2003, 11:20 PM       
Nope, I'm not confused by comedy shows. Bush's main goal was NOT to free the Iraqi people, although that is what he made it out to be. His main goal was to secure votes from the war-happy citizens of this country. He couldn't get Bin Ladin, so he went for "Public Enemy Number Two".

End of story.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Sep 27th, 2003, 02:00 PM       
Goat, you are a complete liberal robot. If you still whine about the recount, then that just proves you don't have the brains to compete in intelligent political discourse.

The records don't lie: No matter how you slice it, Bush still would have won Florida. Accept that.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Sep 29th, 2003, 10:46 AM       
So you're saying that you would know intelligent politcial discourse if you saw it? Or are you merely trying to pulmb new deoths of irony, no longer satisfied with telling people they need remedial English?

You're saying you're capable of engaging in intelligent political discourse? Becuase I haven't seen any indication of that here, on your own abandoned site, or at newsfilter. Are you perhaps engaging in intelligent polictical discourse from an undisclosed location?

You are by no stretch of the imagination intelligent, your politics rarely if ever rises above the level of sports team loyalty, and far as discourse goes, that means a verbal interchange of ideas, not merely a string of disconnected, one sided harangues and diatribes.
Now with less sodium!

Old Sep 29th, 2003, 04:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Goat, you are a complete liberal robot.
Fuck no. I can't believe that YOU of ALL PEOPLE are accusing someone of blindly following anything that is fucking shoved down someone's throat! You are a fucking hypocrite. You with your "all liberals are fucking idiots that God gives cancer to" and "you only go to heaven if you believe what I do" horse shit. You are programmed more efficiently than a CIA computer system.

Vinth, you are a complete conservative robot, a fucking moron, and, while I'm at it, the complete embodiment of all the reasons some people do NOT believe in Christianity.

Old Sep 30th, 2003, 03:59 AM       
Goat, take a moment to think that two posts back of mine, I might have been not 100% serious. Maybe kidding. Maybe even imitating someone.
Now with less sodium!

Old Sep 30th, 2003, 03:28 PM       
Sorry, Chojin, I missed the sarcasm there. I was tired and wanted to go to bed. It won't happen again.
Forum Virgin
AlexZello is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2008, 11:38 PM        What do you think of Obadiah Shoher's views on the Middle East conflict?
What do you think of Obadiah Shoher's views on the Middle East conflict? One can argue, of course, that Shoher is ultra-right, but his followers are far from being a marginal group. Also, he rejects Jewish moralistic reasoning - that's alone is highly unusual for the Israeli right. And he is very influential here in Israel. So what do you think? uh, here's the site in question: Middle East conflict

Last edited by AlexZello : Feb 9th, 2008 at 10:49 PM.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 7th, 2008, 11:42 PM       
Dude.

This thread was started four and a half years ago.

What the fuck.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 12:09 PM       
Man, to look back through this thread and realize that only one of the original posters still frequents the boards...

Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 06:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
Man, to look back through this thread and realize that only one of the original posters still frequents the boards...
Well, it has been a pretty damn long time...don't threads ever get sent to an archive or something in this forum?
He speaks truth!
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 06:48 PM       
Yeah, if they're really remarkable. We're not in a habit of locking up every single old thread to keep newbie morons from trying to resurrect them.

Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2008, 01:30 AM       
SAVE THE WORLD!!!!
Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2008, 07:45 PM       

STUPID AMERICANS!!!
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2008, 10:45 AM       
what's this thread got to do with Obadiah Shoher's views on the Middle East?
stupid americans?
i had a ringing in my ear and had to find out what the talk was about.
i'm not too familiar with internal israeli politics except the ones that are here in America like the pressure behind senate bill S. 1959.. yikes
http://www.opednews.com/maxwrite/diarypage.php?did=5058
or things like AIPAC(with friend pelosi) getting thrown out of Kucinich offices
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2008/02/371899.shtml
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 10:11 AM       
I miss Vinth. He must be out there somewhere in some new internet incarnation. Can any of you techno whizzes find him?
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 01:20 PM       
He's ElPila
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 05:33 PM       
ranx, good to see you. Glad you decided not to add to the conversation except for some pointless conspiracy theories.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 01:53 PM       
I want to apologize for El Blanco. He spends most of his days listening to nazi marching songs from long playing records in his collection alone at home and frequently click his heels and pretending to be an SS officer.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 03:37 PM       
Thanks, Geggy, but I'm more than capable of expressing my own thoughts and ideas. I don't even even need to cut and paste from an article that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Even if I were deficient in that respect, I'd certainly prefer help from someone with comprehension skills greater than a watermelon.

And being called a Nazi by you is like being called creepy by Tom Cruise. Need we go call up some of your anti-semitic rants?
Forum Virgin
MacLeon is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 07:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb View Post
STUPID AMERICANS

Hey ... sorry to begin this rant with those words, but if they work, if they apply, why not use them?

This morning we learn from an NBC - Wall Street Journal poll that Bush's approval numbers are now down below 50%. This can be blamed on three reasons:

That America is still in the middle of World War IV, the war against terrorism, and that war has by no means been won. There are still thousands of Islamic Terrorist out there who want to make their mark by killing as many Americans as they can, and that there are still terrorist/rogue regimes who are hell-bent on developing the weapons necessary to bring America to its knees. For instance, can some of you rocket scientists out there tell me why the country with the second-largest oil reserves in the world (Iran) needs nuclear reactors?
Americans have bought into the Democratic Party onslaught against Bush ... believing the lies that he lied, and conveniently forgetting the fact that Bush said the same things that Clinton and various hot-shot Democrats had been saying long before he moved to the White House.
Americans have forgotten that (a) the economic recession began in March of 2001, under Bill Clinton, and (b) that the economy is now growing strongly with an expected third quarter rate of over four percent, and (b) job are always the last thing to come around when recovering from a recession.
Go ahead ... tell me that you want the Democrats to be in charge of fighting the war on terrorism. Don't you remember what happened the last time the Demcorats were in control of American foreign policy? We had the decade of appeasement. Islamic terrorists attack the World Trade Center in 1993. Clinton spits in their general direction, and nothing more. Hell, Clinton never even visits the site of the attack! A tornado roars through Osceola County Florida and Clinton is there ... touring a trailer park. Islamic terrorists attack New York City and Clinton is nowhere to be found. The difference? Clinton knows he could count of the votes of New York, so no need to go there to pander. Florida? A different story ... better get down there and do some grippin' and grinnin' with the tornado victimes.

Then Osama attacks the Khobar Towers. American servicemen die. Clinton spits. Then it's the USS Cole. American servicemen die. Clinton spits. We even have that pathetic situation where American warplanes were on the tarmac, armed and fueled, and ready to carry out an attack on one of Osama's training camps. They have to shut down and head back to their hangars because Clinton is too busy at some golf tournament to take a moment to give his military commanders the "go" order. Now that's some attention to detail, isn't it?

Oh ... and then there was the time that Sudan wanted to simply hand Osama over to the United States. Clinton said no, you folks just keep him." Three thousand American lives lost that very minute. Yeah ... these Democrats are the ones you want in charge of our national security, right?

Oh ... but you're worried about our economy. That's why you are not satisfied with Bush. Do you want to see our economy take a real hit? Let those Islamic terrorists bring down just one commercial airliner with a ground-to-air missile. Watch the airline industry literally shut down ... then you'll get an economic show you won't soon forget. Or, much worse, let those Islamic terrorists get some of their chemical or biological weapons into a water supply or subway system. Now that would generate quite an economic spectacle for you to wring your hands over. Then, of course, we have the possibility of a nuclear event in New York, Chicago or Los Angeles. Yeah, your job would be real safe then, wouldn't it.

You've heard of Job No. One, haven't you? Well, right now America's Job Number One is to fight Islamic Terrorism. The Islamic radicals have declared war on every man, woman and child in the United States. They want to kill you. We can either appease them, and then live in fear of a change of heart, or we can destroy them. You know damn well which party is the party of appeasement, and which is the party dedicated to destroying the terrorist enemy and protecting American lives an property. You have a choice to make, and it's not made on who "cares" more, it needs to be based on who will DO more.

-------

*sprays a liberal coat of the "Vinth-Boorthz" musk around the post*

*waits for Max to show up*
World War IV? We never even passed three.