Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 07:12 PM       
On one hand, I want to win because we're still on a Bobrovksky high (although McElhinney is in goal tonight), but on the other I don't want us to hand AChimp his fifth loss vs. Eastern Conf in a row
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 07:20 PM       
Jets goal horn be all

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Your arena is loud as fuck

Last edited by Kitsa : Jan 11th, 2014 at 07:30 PM. Reason: WE HAD CLAUDE NOEL FIRST
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 10:29 PM       
gg, I really thought they were going to come back strong in the 3rd
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 09:24 AM       
Jets are terrible.

That is all.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 09:34 AM       
Jackets, especially during away games, are almost always slow/terrible in the 1st, and probably would have been especially so had your first goal not been waved off. I think our first four goals were all in the first 14 mins of the 2nd?
Resident Chimp
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 10:54 AM       
YOU MADE US FIRE OUR COACH.

Yeah, total collapse in the second period just killed any life they had. The coach lost the room long ago, they were just limping along.
Resident Chimp
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 11:09 AM       
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=441015
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 11:26 AM       
1) Judging from his comments going in, he sort of knew this was coming.

2) My friend's daughter used to babysit his kids. She said he's a nice guy.
Resident Chimp
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 12:04 PM       
Yeah, Noel knew what was up. They already announced Paul Maurice is his replacement.

He's definitely a nice guy in all his interviews and off the ice stuff. His "system" kinda sucks, though... dump and chase all game long. Teams are just waiting for it; no variation and constantly rewarding mediocre play. I have no idea why James Wright is still in the NHL. He is LITERALLY the worst player in the league in every stat, yet there he is playing every game while better players are healthy scratches. We joked that he must be Noel's fluffer.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 12:45 PM       
Don't feel bad, we were assraped by Ken Hitchcock quite recently.

We're just starting to get things back together after seemingly half our roster was out on IR.
Resident Chimp
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 12:17 AM       
Yay we won! Jets #1! New coach rules!
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 06:51 AM       
Yaaay.

We beat the Lightning last night, when they were fully expecting to win. In the last 3 mins of regulation I was like NOOOOOO, but then we got a nice little power play goal :D
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 11:47 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 04:01 PM       
Way to go Regehr, you're the best enforcer we ever had.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 06:08 PM       
Does anyone else have KISS as an opener for your winter classic?

Unfortunately we do
Resident Chimp
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 08:04 PM       
I still don't understand why they're having an outdoor game in California.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 08:10 PM       
Neither do we but hey! 500 dollars to sit further away! Count me in!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 08:11 PM       
Not really, I googled how to sneak into dodger stadium and found nothing.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 08:34 AM       
I had a shitty day and just buried my cat, so here's this.

teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 10:36 AM       
Kiss should have played Detroit Suck City before the Winter Classic

Never have I been so happy for a Leafs victory
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 11:14 AM       
KISS shouldn't play at all
Resident Chimp
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 06:51 PM       
Winnipeg gets an outdoor game in 2016. It'll probably be -40 out.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 06:59 PM       
Sounds about right. It was 17 at the Winter Classic and the goalies' water bottles kept freezing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 07:49 PM       
It's 87 today and Dodger Stadium is known for having no shade at the top off a hill. But the teams are from LA and OC so they are ready for it. Actually I bet the heat is gonna kill them because they'll be in full gear.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 09:43 PM       
Great game vs. Capitols tonight. Bobrovsky vs Ovechkin was pretty fucking amazing. I'm sure my phone is going to autocorrect at least one of those names.