Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Blonde Ambition
dirtyxblondexdame is probably a spambot
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 09:49 AM       
woah. in response to all that.........

-- no, i'm not a pedophile. i like guys my own age or older. the youngest guy i've ever hooked up with was 20 and i was 26. i still see him from time to time, at least he's 21 now

-- i don't expect every guy i hook up with to fall in love with me. i do, however, expect guys to stop pretending like they want to date me if they only want to hook up with me. I am very honest, and i expect the same from whoever i am with (in whatever capacity). i can't stand when guys tell me they want to date me, which opens the door for me to actually be interested in someone, only for them to turn around and ignore me after we hook up. if that's all they wanted, i would have been fine with that. most guys make the mistake of thinking that i need to believe that they want to date me for me to put out. not true.

-- i don't consider myself an outcast, bejeebus, just always thought i'd be settled down and probably married with kids by now. not due to anyone else's expectations, just my own. and besides, the whole casual dating/friends with benefits thing is just getting old. and i already have a cat. no more animals.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 06:07 PM       
You should start looking on the internet for guys. I know a place chock full of good choices.

:Imockery
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 06:44 PM       
JUST JOT ME DOWN ON YOUR TO-DO LIST, UNDER "PUT OUT LIKE A FIRE" :WINK
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 12:14 AM       
I got somethin' and it goes thumpin' like this
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 12:14 AM       
All you need is, my uhn tiss uhn tiss uhn tiss