Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 10:16 PM       
Well, there could be a better. If you disagree with someone about something then that's it because it's your work, but maybe you can find new ideas that you actually agree with by listening to criticism. I'm thinking of "better" in terms of one's growth as an artist, not necessarily in regards to what most people like.

I also think that we should all aspire to be a little more Grislygus.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 10:24 PM       
My art has been criticized as "too shocking" and "too avant-garde" but it doesn't stop me.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 11:45 PM       
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 01:56 AM       
becoming a better artist is just like becoming better at any skill, because all art involves thinking and training in one form or another. yes, anyone and everyone is an artist in the sense that we all think and have our own conventions for conveying thoughts

but expressionism is fucking dead. evolve dammit
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 12:24 AM