Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 02:54 PM       

Now I find that hard to believe

Last edited by Grislygus : Nov 18th, 2008 at 02:59 PM. Reason: DAMJIT
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 02:56 PM       
Seriously, I had a super lame boyfriend in high school. He wasn't interested in sex at all. He thought it would ruin our relationship.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 02:57 PM       
I would totally grab a few drinks with Gus
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 02:57 PM       
GREASILYGOOOOSED
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 02:59 PM       
Not interested in sex with you? Closet case.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:01 PM       
That was to CiG, not Sasm, Sam's just for the ladies

Wait, my bad, shrubfest, Sam's just for shrubfest
Sorry man, gotta watch your cover
Fucking Finland
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:01 PM       
No Gus, he's just abstinence
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
I'm twenty, dammit, I haven't broken the three year rule
Hah, I haven't broken the 13 year goal. yet
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:02 PM       
Most people like to grab drinks with me because I love paying tabs for friends, not necessarily because I'm entertaining company
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:03 PM       
And abstinece people ARE closet cases

Or just ugly and/or stupid
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:03 PM       
Yeah, he was pretty lame. I can't believe I wasted 5 years with him.
He ended up cheating on me with some girl that was 4'7" and looked pregnant.
BWAHHAHAHAH.
Sex DID ruin our relationship, the lack of it encouraged me to be a cheating slut.
He was a terrible lay anyways.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Not interested in sex with you? Closet case.
Well to be fair, we don't know what Cig looked like at 17.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:06 PM       
GRISLYGUS IN LIGHT OF NEW INFORMATION I WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND TO YOU AN INVITATION TO GO TO THE BAR.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:08 PM       
I'M STUCK IN A BACKWATER HELLHOLE WITH NO WAY OUT

DON'T TRY TO RESCUE ME, JUST SAVE YOURSELF
Egg
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Well to be fair, we don't know what Cig looked like at 17.
I had smaller boobies and no tattoos yet.
Thems was my modeling days.
The Unicorn
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:09 PM       
I AM ALSO STUCK IN A BACKWATER HELL HOLE WITH NO WAY OUT.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:09 PM       
With a schoolgirl outfit?
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:10 PM       
DAMMIT SAM I'M TRYING TO PERV HERE

Wait, which hellhole are you stuck in?
Egg
I would totally pay to see Sam in a schoolgirl uniform.
Ancient Mariner
WE CAN CROSS-TUNNEL

MAKE TWO TEAMS SO THAT WE CAN KEEP GOING WHEN THE GUARDS FIND OUT
Fucking Finland
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:11 PM       
I'm gonna spend my exchange year in the US, just to hang out with Gus and Sma in the bar
Egg
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:12 PM       
VITTU!
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:12 PM       
It'll be lively, the bars around here are cheap and infested with meth-wielding, cracked out rednecks
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:13 PM       
AND DER CHUNKY BABBIE MOMMAS
The Unicorn
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:14 PM       
SO MUCH JUST HAPPENED IN THAT INSTANT I AM OVERWHELMED

GRISLYGUS: I AM STUCK IN WILLITS, IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA, NO MATTER HOW SHITTY AND BACKWATER YOUR HELLHOLE IS, I ASSURE YOU I HAVE YOU BEAT

CiG:

RANKERI: FINLAND