Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 05:29 PM       
Man, this day is great. I've been to the doctor, been prescribed all sorts of terrifying stuff I'm afraid to fill, washed shit out of a dog's fur and washed god knows what out of a cat's fur, and I'm still not finished.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 06:18 PM       
I clipped my beagle's nails today. Talk about a struggle.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 06:20 PM       
I read on some dog behavior site that if you put the dog's shit in a hole they dug and keep going back to, they'll stop digging because they won't want to dig through their shit.

Yeah, my dog doesn't seem to mind her own shit.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 06:23 PM       
Clipping dog nails always seems to be a struggle at this house.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 07:06 PM       
I do it with a Dremel and it smells godawful, but it gets the jorb done.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 09:13 PM       
You may already be there.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 09:44 PM       
man i have two midterms tomorrow one of which is for my ballbusting art history class and i have a shitty flu and my neck hurts like hell i dont even feel like i can study ;\
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 01:48 AM       
one of these weeks, i'm not gonna have to work any overtime
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 01:59 AM       
Sounds like you've been taking care of business.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 02:09 AM       
You really feel the racist bug here Pacman? Or are you just sick of the same lame jokes?
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 02:13 AM       
I dunno. I've been drinking so I guess I'm more verbose/quicker to anger right now. A lot of the jokes are played out, and like I said, it's more that I'm upset that there aren't more guys like me who just see it and don't see it. I don't think less of anyone, there's just way more about me to mock.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 02:15 AM       
You take it well, but you're older and probably a bit more worldly than me. I try to, but night's like this (long conversation with my ex, 11 Sam Adams, nothing to do but surf the web) make me all twitchy.
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 02:19 AM       
Hopefully someone posts something before I score the elusive "triple post."

I think part of it too is that it reminds me that the folks I know in person say shit behind closed doors.

EDIT: sweet, got my triple. I'll just shut up now.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 02:19 AM       
I hear played out jokes can get boring. But Simpsons quotes never stop being funny.

In the spirit of drinking and asians and blacks and jokes I present this one to you.

A black guy walks into a bar a says to the chinese bartender.
Gimme a drink chink.
The asain guy looks at him and then decides to ignore him and just wipe the bar. The black guy reapats louder.
GIMME A DRINK CHINK.
The chinese guy throws the towel at the guy and says.
You think it's so easy taking shit from everyone in here? You fucking stand back here and see how it feels!
The change places and the chinese guy says.
Gimme a jigger n1gger.
The black guys says.....
We don't serve your kind here.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 02:21 AM       
Here's something that is both sad and funny.

http://www.bilerico.com/2009/02/keep...rate_the_u.php
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 02:27 AM       
Yeah, the Simpsons quote thing was my attempt at an icebreaker at first, then it became my way of being an annoyance, and now it's just a bad habit.

I've heard that one, and that's what I'm all for. We shouldn't hide or shy away from talking/joking about race, but be intelligent about it.

I'll leave all this alone; I've provided the usual suspects enough quotables to last a good while.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 02:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I hear played out jokes can get boring. But Simpsons quotes never stop being funny.

In the spirit of drinking and asians and blacks and jokes I present this one to you.

A black guy walks into a bar a says to the chinese bartender.
Gimme a drink chink.
The asain guy looks at him and then decides to ignore him and just wipe the bar. The black guy reapats louder.
GIMME A DRINK CHINK.
The chinese guy throws the towel at the guy and says.
You think it's so easy taking shit from everyone in here? You fucking stand back here and see how it feels!
The change places and the chinese guy says.
Gimme a jigger n1gger.
The black guys says.....
We don't serve your kind here.

That's horrible. I'm only laughing because my mom used to work at general mills and her boss Woody told me that joke. He was black and I was like 10. I was just liked WTF, okay.

But the the point. There's no need for racism whatsoever. I'll laugh at jokes as long as there is love involved too. My old roommate Vaughn told me once that I was blacker than he was. I asked him why. He was like" "Well, you have a giant ass, loved fried chicken and big white women are okay in your book."

I couldn't refute it at all. We had this asshole old Italian landlord fuck who actually charged us more rent because he found out Vaughn was black. I really wanted to knock this guys lights out but Vaughn was just kind of whatever. We moved out a few months later though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 02:33 AM       
I like girls of all races. I think that really help me break through the whole racial barrier.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 02:37 AM       
I was thrown in the drunk tank because I was married to a white woman. Mean while my wife refused to go to the hospital and my friends had to pick glass out of her face. We were broadsided by prom kids and the cops decided to punish me for it. It's a very long story but, after I passed all drunk driving test, even the breathalizer, they shined thier light on my tounge and said it is green so I had been smoking pot. Apperently this is a valid thing.
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 02:38 AM       
I just told CiG (and again CiG, I apologize that what I said followed your statement, because you've never been the least bit rude to me) but I think I'd get along great with most of the people here IRL. Had a conversation with an ex tonight and her folks were not fans of my skin color, so it's something that was at the forefront of my mind.

I'm really leaving all this alone now, as I'd hate it more for you guys to bite your tongues (which none of you fuckers would do anyway, but still) because I was a whiny bitch tonight.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 02:40 AM       
I thought you lived in Austin?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 02:41 AM       
lol, it's a great topic right now. My wives mom hated me because I have Jap blood and she can't get over WW2.
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 02:43 AM       
Me? Houston area.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 02:44 AM       
One girl I really liked was very very black. She would always get mad at me when we made out because I always grab at hair. I think we never progressed because of it
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 02:45 AM       
Oh, that's no good. I like the new Austin(the wrestler, not the town) quote too. Makes me remember the good times.