Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 02:40 PM       
After reading what Chojin eats, I feel so good about myself.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 04:14 PM       
Happy birthday Madonna.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 04:33 PM       
Hope you die of breast cancer
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 04:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
After reading what Chojin eats... I feel like I eat the worst crap.

I get this vision of him being kicked out of a mall for wanking to whey supplements at a GNC.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 05:24 PM       
That's just what I eat on carb loads. On diet days, I normally eat only bison meat, poached chicken breast, and tuna sandwiches. On my maintenance days, I eat out at either a restaurant or one of the more upscale fast food places (subway, chipotle) and then eat as per diet days for the rest of my meals.

"Obsessed" is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 05:50 PM       
Why did Facebook suggest to me a friend I worked with 15 years ago? It's not like we looked for each other or that Facebook has my full name. It's kinda weird. I'm glad though but weirded out.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 06:07 PM       
brolifting issue: I've been curling 20 pound dumbbells pretty frequently for a while now, but it seems like I'm working my forearms more than my bi/triceps (srsly, I'm starting to get popeye arms) because I barely ever feel any strain on them, and I think there's something wrong with the muscles in my left arm, since when I try to lift the weight in that one after a few curls it just kinda goes dead and won't move. What the fuck is up with that?

I was doing some scud work for a relative hauling heavy shit for him, and the next day my left arm all around my lower bicep (the tendon area by my elbow is how I'd describe it) was completely frozen, like, in a 90 degree angle, and I had to put in in a sling to keep it from straightening out and exploding. It stayed like that for a few days, and then I could use it again. That might be related.

I'm probably just doing it wrong, but I think I'm gonna switch to pushups, crunches, chin-ups and the like because I don't want to murder my muscles from improper weightlifting technique

Plus I'm not trying to build muscle anyway, I just want to drop all my flab and look like Elric of Melnibone, and maybe define my abs a little
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 06:38 PM       
Your signature makes me not want to read any of that.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 07:06 PM       
No love for Bowie?

Also, I'd not take advice from you, faggot butt, so I guess that worked out favorably
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 07:29 PM       
It's your whole anime fanboy to bowie narcissism setup. Makes me believe that there isn't a whole lot of use in reading a paragraph framed by what you are visually selling.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 07:30 PM       
To be fair, Yakui technically isn't an animu character, that's just the only style the internet knows how to draw
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 07:31 PM       
Tadao, can you be my daddy?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 09:34 PM       
Let me see pics of your mom and then we'll talk.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 09:39 PM       
She dyes her hair pink and rides a motorcycle.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 09:45 PM       
She's Bod?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 09:49 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 10:10 PM       

HOTCHIMOMMA!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 11:24 PM       
KNOCK KNOCK

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 11:32 PM       
GO AROUND BACK
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 11:45 PM       
OK

Old Aug 16th, 2010, 11:46 PM       
KNOCK KNOCK

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 12:52 AM       
COME ON IN, I'M ON THE TOILET. BE OUT IN A SEC.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 01:22 AM       
HAVE A SEAT, I MADE YOU COOKIESSsssssss

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 03:00 AM       
gw, only women curl 2 lb weights 9000 times and expect to get 'toned'

and yes; pushups, bodyweight squats, and chinups are like a million times more useful for your purposes than curling.
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 04:10 AM       
I HAVE PILONIDAL CYST COMPLICATIONS. (MEANING IT'S ON MY ASS). Please suggest alternatives to sit ups, sarge.