Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 01:56 PM       
i'm willing to bet that most of the people on here would rather read ten of my posts than read "this message cannot be displayed because hungrywantbiddy is on your ignore list" once
Forum Virgin
HungryWantBiddy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 02:18 PM       
first of all, I don't think EVERYONE on here hates me THAT much... but if they do, fuck 'em. I'll take you up on that bet; I'm pretty sure I'm not quite as annoying as you are. Maybe close, but not quite. Please read the following excerpt. It was taken verbatim from the RULES section which you seem to have missed. I hand picked a couple 'specially for you, cody jones. Here it is:

Do not reply to everything.
If you absolutely must reply after everyone's posts, do it in the Chat Room thread in General Blabber. Otherwise this will be seen as an extreme nuisance. One of the first things an admin looks for when investigating a nuisance is the number of times they post in a day. New people should keep it under 10 posts per day.
Read before responding.
Go fill up someone else's board if you can't wait.
Learn to take a joke.
Sarcasm is rampant throughout these boards, so don't take everything that is said on here as a personal attack on you. Chances are, the person who made the comment doesn't even know who the hell you are - and even if they do, they don't care enough to address you personally. So don't go chasing them around in a ton of different threads trying to attack them. It's a humor site, so try to develop a sense of humor.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 02:31 PM       
WILLIE IS RIGHT.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 02:45 PM       
hahaha why do you think i don't know how to take a joke you doofus

and i read every single goddamn post on this board, so you can lick me
OH GOD
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 02:49 PM       
i mean when it comes to reading posts, i think you should probably take some of your own advice

cause maybe then you might REALIZE SOMETHING IMPORTANT
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 03:43 PM       
so what is it like being a noob, willie?

are you getting prejudiced against?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 03:55 PM       
Oh shit son he did not just lay down the RULES on you

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 04:00 PM       
[slapping forehead]
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 04:00 PM       
Holy Crap...this is the funniest thread I've read in weeks!
Choking Hazard
Spetsnaz is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 04:11 PM       
OH GOD
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 04:29 PM       
i love how people forget that most of the stuff in the "RULES AND GUIDELINES" stuff is just "GUIDELINES"

hell even most of the RULE rules can be broken if you're not a jerk about it
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 06:14 PM       
I just banned willie for breaking the rules.

OH GOD
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 09:28 PM       
oh shit ;_; bye guys
Forum Virgin
VersaliusGoldfoot is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 01:11 PM       
This made my day.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 02:25 PM       
This was funny up until that 4chan gayery ruined it
Choking Hazard
Spetsnaz is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 08:03 AM       
Eh. No taste. No taste whatsoever.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 03:52 PM       
this thread needs lolimals
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 05:19 PM       

Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 12:43 AM       
Reading this thread made me want a grilled cheese sandwich, and a rum an coke.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 12:51 AM       
What does this have to do with Loveline?

Someone should alert a moderator

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 01:18 AM       
i tried to make it about loveline
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 08:22 AM       
i posted cat pictures
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 01:27 AM       
This thread, even though I didn't read any posts about it...seems important to me
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 05:14 PM       
One time someone asked me if I smoked after having sex and I says "I DON'T KNOW! I NEVER CHECKED!"
OH GOD
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 06:51 PM       
thanks for making basically the same joke i already made