Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 06:07 PM       
No, I gave away the last one I made without photographing it. I'm ordering a vincent price shrunken apple head kit so I can make some more. It's supposed to come with a special drying chamber that clips onto a lamp so drying only takes a couple of days. I'll definitely photograph the new one once I make it.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 06:20 PM       

I'm surprised I've never seen/heard of shrunken apple heads. That's pretty cool.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 06:21 PM       
Crabapples aren't poisonous, they are strong and bitter.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 06:57 PM       
yeah you can add them to cider or make jelly out of them but they are not for eating by themselves
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 12:34 AM       
Holy shit, it's Vincent Price
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 08:24 AM       
I like how it went from a picture of a kitten, a flower, and a grenade to crabapples. Holy shit Rankeri.

I want an apple now, you sons of bitches.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 12:41 PM       
I hate how it all ended with ZBF.
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 12:46 PM       
The height of anticlimax.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 12:47 PM       
Normally I don't like the fucking HILARIOUS AND WACKY YOUTUBE VIDEOS you see everywhere, but this Italian Spiderman thing is probably the best thing this side of Rug Cop
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 03:07 PM       
I do not understand the ventilation patterns in this house, where when a cat takes a dump in the litterbox two rooms away the smell is strongest over my computer desk (?)
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 03:47 PM       
What happened to Pickleman?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:15 PM       
The only thing that can ease the pain of such a shitty work week is Jim Beam.
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:22 PM       
Cheers, WR
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:25 PM       
So my roommate got conned into babysitting a 2 month old baby for a friend of his. He has no experience with kids. What kind of mother leaves her 2 month old with a guy who doesn't have the first clue how to make formula or change a diaper?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:26 PM       
2 month? How long ddoes she plan on being out for?
Beloved Cunt
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:28 PM       
I think she said 3-4 hours.

BTW, she got knocked up by a married guy with FIVE kids and she was well aware of that fact for the several months she was getting the pipe from him.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:31 PM       
Sounds like an episode of Maury.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:33 PM       
2 hours is stretching it. I'm guessing it wasn't anything important she had to do. Maybe she's daddy hunting?
Beloved Cunt
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:33 PM       
The best part was that the wife found out and followed her all the way to base (the knocked up chick is military) and was cussing her out through the fence. It was a hilarious scene.
Beloved Cunt
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
2 hours is stretching it. I'm guessing it wasn't anything important she had to do. Maybe she's daddy hunting?
She's going out to get drunk so yes she's probably daddy hunting.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:46 PM       
Did mom stand there at attention straight faced? That would totally piss of wife.
Beloved Cunt
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:48 PM       
She briskly walked away with her head down as the wife called her a bevy of interesting names. Everyone else nearby was utterly confused with "what the fuck?" looks on their faces.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:53 PM       
She's gonna come home drunk and take care of her 2 month old baby? That makes me nervous about the babies safety. Especially if she didn't attract any men.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 07:00 PM       
:/
eats kittens
Embee90 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 05:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post

I'm surprised I've never seen/heard of shrunken apple heads. That's pretty cool.
this is by far the most frightening thing i have ever seen. ever.