Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2007, 04:04 PM        Bribing Bartenders
Hey kiddies get out this is a question for adults who do adult stuff like floss and cry on the toilet because they arent regular.

I am turning 21 soon and I am also moving to where my friends live so I will probably go to bars occasionally since they are in Frats and are huge fags for drinking (huge, they love it). Anyway, I hear you are supposed to buy women folk drinks but this is really lame to me so I was wondering instead how much you think it would cost to bribe the bartender to instead do other things.

For example if a girl was like "Hey, buy me a drink" how much would I have to bribe the bartender to play along when I said "Sure. Get this lady a You're Fat", then he would make a fancy girl drink, drink it, and lean over the counter and say "You are so fat" to the girl. I am thinking a 10 would cover it but maybe there is a rule about being nice to ladies at bars? I don't know, but it would be tops if such things were doable.

Nice things too, I mean I could just as easily bribe him to say something nice but what are the chances of a person with teeth and a complete set of organs being at a bar that I would think was worth my time.
xXxASPERGERSxXx
Old Mar 18th, 2007, 04:04 PM       
Also my new avatar is gettin me hot how bout nayone else, so hot up in here you guys.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 18th, 2007, 06:03 PM       
I don't buy any girls drinks at the bar, ever.

A girl tried getting me to buy her a drink last night and I told her to go get some fresh toilet water from the back.

I mean, after I just saw you go from guy to guy to guy, I'm suppose to feel special or something if I buy you an over priced drink? Sure you got some push-up bra that puts your boobies under your chin, a whole magic marker for eye liner, tight pants, and you touch me in hopes that I'll think you're interested in me. Well..

Let's say I do buy you a drink, then what? We might have a good conversation about some classic literature, maybe even discuss the painting style of Van Gogh while Godsmack blares throughout the bar? Doubt it. Most likely you'll walk away and go hang out with the guy you came with, or possibly just walk away to go tell your other slut friends how you just got a free drink without even saying "thank you."

I can hear you now,
"Yea hehehe ^-^ I jus totalllly got that blonde boy over there to buy me like 4 drinks! All I did was touch his arms and legs a few times, bat my eyes at him, and of course show off my cleavage! What a sucker! hahahahahaha"

That may fool most of the guys with low self-esteem and bald spots, but let me tell you something mama, game recognize game.

Like I said, the toilet water is on tap in the back. /rant

Sorry, what were you saying Bubba?
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 18th, 2007, 08:11 PM       
I buy my own drinks when I go out. If a guy buys me a drink then cool, but I always get him a chip at least. OF course when I go out with a guy friend and he thinks the bartenders are hotties, then we buy them shots, and usually get really good deals the rest of the nite, for springing like 50 bucks on a few shots for a couple hot bartender babes and tipping them well.

Things always end up going well.
xXxASPERGERSxXx
Old Mar 18th, 2007, 08:46 PM       
Hey fgts, can you read fgts? Get off the internets I dun care bout how much drinks you drink or how close your vagina resembles the mouth of a sandworm kthx it says bribing bartenders not "hey fgts".
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 18th, 2007, 10:44 PM       
you are gonna bribe a bartender to call some girl fat? tell me how that one goes
Role Assigner
Old Mar 18th, 2007, 10:49 PM       
I don't know the answer on how much money it would take for a bartender to insult another customer because of you wanting to be a funny queer.

"HEY GUYS I TOTALLY GOT THIS GUY WHO SERVES DRINKS FOR A LIVING TO CALL THIS CHICK UGLY FOR LIKE 20 BUCKS! HIGH FIVE! NOW WHERE IS MY PROTEIN DRINK?! YEA FRAT POWER!"

I think you should go work out some more and then maybe the answer will come to you.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 04:34 AM       
Uh, just tip him/her anything. They are friendly people, bartenders. I never buy girls drinks, my girls usually get drinks, and guy's swinging "ditch the geek" lines to my girls, but never anything from the bartender. That would probably be enough for them to actually ditch me.