Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 09:57 PM       

I like the really freaky ones with like tokyo gore police and what not, but I really have nothing to go on as that's about all I've ever seen. That and Ichi.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 10:02 PM       
TOKYO GORE POLICEEEEE
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 10:02 PM       
WATCH MACHINE GIRL
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 10:12 PM       
Ebola Syndrome, that's a must see if your into some Japanese Gore.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 10:52 PM       
hey what's up guys it's hickman remember me?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 11:04 PM       
Nope

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 11:09 PM       
s*hit
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 11:19 PM       
Sup freedom fighter
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 12:47 AM       
I'm always the guy who is all like JAP HORROR FLICKS? PFFT.

and yet I seem to know more about Japanese horror than I know about Japanese whisky, which is shameful but excusable because the japs pretty much keep their whisky on the down low except when they want to pal around with the Scots and talk shit about anyone who serves whiskey with an 'E'.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 12:51 AM       
god i wish i could just get a single sip of japanese whisky

fuck sake, though. Measly, overrated little pussbot of a drink
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 12:53 AM       
For a relaxing time, make it Suntory Time.
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 01:11 AM       
CUTTO CUTTO CUTTO!

God I hate white people that go out of their way to drink sake. I remember being on my half-hour break at work and going to the small marketdown the street to buy some steaks and Mickeys for after work. Takes ten minutes to walk to the store from my work, so I only had a ten minute window to get my shit and leave.

I get to wait in line behind a fat latina woman who kept sending her kids to get more shit while she tried to pay her entire bill with expired coupons. The fat bitch finally leaves and I get up to the register, only to be desperately pushed aside by a gangly, bearded, red-haired motherfucker dressed in plaid with a haircut like Prince Valiant; he asks the cashier if they have any SAH-KHEY.

This is a McKay's Market IN BUTTFUCK NOWHERE, OREGON AND HE SHOVED ME OUT OF THE WAY TO ASK THE CASHIER IF THEY CARRIED SAKE. FUCK THAT GUY anyway the cashier says "uuuuuuuh, no?" and looks at him like he's retarded and the guy doesn't get the hint and keeps talking at the cashier until I shove him the fuck back. So I buy my t-bone steaks and malt liquor and Captain fucking Redbeard looks at me like I'm a violent crazy person AND I DON'T LIKE WHITE PEOPLE WHO GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO BUY SAKE
The Unicorn
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 01:13 AM       
HOW ABOUT SOME OF THAT WANG DANG SWEET POONTANG?
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 01:13 AM       
DAMN STUPIDS :mad
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 01:15 AM       
IT'S FUCKING RICE WINE, AND IT DOESN'T MAKE YOU COOL
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 01:16 AM       
Sake tastes like pear-flavored gasoline, anyway. It's the nastiest shit, and mixing it with coke just makes it taste like cough syrup.
The Unicorn
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 01:22 AM       
ONE TIME I TRIED TO MIX SAKE AND KAHLUA

IT WAS GROSS
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 01:32 AM       
I had some that tasted buttery.
The Unicorn
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 01:34 AM       
My bosses daughter was just at my house drinking beer with me and she just left and I'm very sad now.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 01:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
CUTTO CUTTO CUTTO!

God I hate white people that go out of their way to drink sake. I remember being on my half-hour break at work and going to the small marketdown the street to buy some steaks and Mickeys for after work. Takes ten minutes to walk to the store from my work, so I only had a ten minute window to get my shit and leave.

I get to wait in line behind a fat latina woman who kept sending her kids to get more shit while she tried to pay her entire bill with expired coupons. The fat bitch finally leaves and I get up to the register, only to be desperately pushed aside by a gangly, bearded, red-haired motherfucker dressed in plaid with a haircut like Prince Valiant; he asks the cashier if they have any SAH-KHEY.

This is a McKay's Market IN BUTTFUCK NOWHERE, OREGON AND HE SHOVED ME OUT OF THE WAY TO ASK THE CASHIER IF THEY CARRIED SAKE. FUCK THAT GUY anyway the cashier says "uuuuuuuh, no?" and looks at him like he's retarded and the guy doesn't get the hint and keeps talking at the cashier until I shove him the fuck back. So I buy my t-bone steaks and malt liquor and Captain fucking Redbeard looks at me like I'm a violent crazy person AND I DON'T LIKE WHITE PEOPLE WHO GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO BUY SAKE
Hey, you're in the OC now right? Let's meet up this summer. Eat some Unagi, drink some sake and then head to Venice to meet up with Kahl. Then we can all got to Santa Monica peir, drop E and wreck the boardwalk.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 02:23 AM       
I have an epic loveline story in the making, but it's just not completely fleshed out yet.

Here is a little taste.

I'm filing for divorce tomorrow. I plan to marry the girl I've had a crush on since I hit puberty. My ex emailed me today telling me she has cancer and had basically given up on life. My ex didn't know I was filing tomorrow so it's not some ploy.

Oh and as for my ex giving up on life, I know her well and she is doing exactly what I did when I got "the bad news". I'm sure she's gonna get better after reaching her bottom and find that thing that we all deserve.

Piece of mind.

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 05:19 AM       
Good luck on that divorce thing. Hope it goes smoothly ...
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 05:23 AM       
Quote:
[...] I get up to the register, only to be desperately pushed aside by a gangly, bearded, red-haired motherfucker dressed in plaid with a haircut like Prince Valiant; he asks the cashier if they have any SAH-KHEY.

This is a McKay's Market IN BUTTFUCK NOWHERE, OREGON AND HE SHOVED ME OUT OF THE WAY TO ASK THE CASHIER IF THEY CARRIED SAKE.
That sounds like a bad YouTube video clip. Are you sure he just wasn't trying to elicit a reaction?

If he was serious, then he needs a good bitch-slapping.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 06:26 AM       
Quote:
God I hate white people that go out of their way to drink sake.
I was there once, and then I read enough Paul Theroux to realize there's a very gray area between that sort of irritation and the I AM SURE THAT NO OTHER WHITE PERSON UNDERSTANDS THIS NON-WHITE CULTURE THE WAY I DO, THEREFORE I HATE THEM ALL, THEY SHOULD JUST STICK TO BEING WHITE AND LEAVE GENUINE APPRECIATION TO ME philosophy. Paul Theroux can write, but he's an asshole that way, white traveler fooling himself into thinking he's a resentful native of wherever he is.

That's why I pretty much stick to an "eyes on your own paper" plan of action. Self-proclaimed "otakus" are best ignored. If I want sake, I go to a store I know will sell it and I buy it. No need to broadcast. Enough problems being a non-Japanese artist in a primarily Japanese art form. Enough people getting pissed off at me for not being Japanese, which is ridiculous. Is the art better somehow if I'm Japanese? Just fucking buy your sake and take it home and drink it, and stfu about how the characters in your favorite anime drink it this way or that way.

Tadao:
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 09:32 AM       
Zhukov is very funny in his birthday thread. Happy birthday, that guy.