Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2003, 04:48 PM       
OFFER ENDED 30 DAYS AFTER FIRST POST.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2003, 04:32 AM       
I'm not really looking to sell. I don't want to come up with prices for things. Some of these things I might not even want to part with.

I sold the Edward Scissorhands DVD on Ebay.

Right now I still have the Mickey Mouse DVD. The tin is a little dinged on the front, and the blue thing that comes wraped around it is missing, but the DVD itself is brand new and never been viewed.

Fight Club is brand new. I picked up an extra copy when I heard it was going out of print. I'm not sure if I'll keep it or sell it or what, but if somebody here can get me to give it up for something then they can try that.

The Reservoir Dogs Mr White cover (without DVD) I have becuase I didn't want to have to chose which cover to have, because none of the covers impressed me. They all look like shit to me, but I know there ARE people out there buying the DVD 5 times just to get all the covers. I'm not sure if anybody else who isn't attached to any of the individual covers had the presence of mind to offer their covers up for auction as a cheaper way to complete a diehard's collection, but I have it. It means nothing to me, and it comes wraped around an empty DVD case.

I have TWO evil dead 2 limited edition tins, one that has been opened, and one that has not. the one that is opened contains a shitty DVD; the making-of featurette has a severe glitch or something and at one point makes it almost impossible to view the fucking thing. The DVD itself is just the same DVD they sell in the plain-old non-tin. So the tin and the booklet are the only "limited" things in the set, and not the DVD itself. If one bought the old DVD (this one) I figured one might want to buy the tin off me, mixing and matching to make your own collectible. It would probably cost less anyway. (actually, I'm looking at the prices these are going for on ebay, and it really wouldn't make much of a difference. they aren't going for as much as I remembered)

And that is the skinny on what I have.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2003, 07:50 PM       
Oh yeah, and I gave X-files to a friend.
The Unseen is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2003, 10:38 AM       
How much is Fight Club going for? I cant find it on Kazaa