Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old May 22nd, 2003, 10:17 PM       
Vince, you still haven't addressed anything I wrote.
Mocker
The_Rorschach is probably a spambot
Old May 22nd, 2003, 10:18 PM       
ATTN: Vinth.

Queen of the Beasts
Old May 22nd, 2003, 10:29 PM       
edit: FUCK! Posted twice again.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 23rd, 2003, 12:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Show me where I said I hate a certain race/ethnic background of people? Show me where I used the word ****** as a slur?
Yes Vince, you have been very clever by formulating your Double-Speak so well.

Quote:
Please, show me these grand facts that you act like you have.
As if you ever show us yours.

Quote:
anyone with an IQ over 50 (which happens to be the mean IQ of this board sans Vince) can see this and know you are full of feces

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2003, 07:36 AM       
Pub, what the fuck are you blabbering about? My "doublespeak" that I am using hide the fact I am racist?

Wow, if you could be any dumber, I would suggest that science harvest your brain after you die to find out how you were able to unconsciously tell your heart to beat. I do not believe that "white" people are genetically superior than anyone else. I do not think any race is beneath or above any other. But I discriminate. I discriminate on the basis of intelligence and interests. Just like everyone else. So before you try to sound intelligent and well informed, just turn off your computer. You can get the same message across that you just did now.

Sorry, Kevin, that you or your boyfriend Ror cannot argue the fact that I never said anything that was racist or bigoted. But then again you are morons so "facts" don't really have a place in your mind.

Jeanette X, no facts I can show you could convince you I am correct, because it is hard to gather real facts on the situation. But talk to any Social Services worker or watch the Discovery channel or TLC when they have specials on drugs or homelessness. You will learn a worldfull. Not everyone who is on these kinds of programs is lazy, but the majority abuse the system.

And if a child is beaten, that is different than if a child isnt being fed because the mother thinks the school (and by proxy the govt) will do it. One is immoral and a direct action by the mother to harm the child, the other is the mother being a lazy shit. And mothers do not sit there and calculate the cost per child or the money per child they would recieve; if they were smart enough to do that in the first place, they would not be having kids to begin with.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old May 23rd, 2003, 09:40 AM       
"I do not believe that "white" people are genetically superior than anyone else. I do not think any race is beneath or above any other. "
-Vinth

So when you speak from your vast knowledge of 'immigrants', you mean mostly white folks?

"Jeanette X, no facts I can show you could convince you I am correct, because it is hard to gather real facts on the situation. But talk to any Social Services worker or watch the Discovery channel or TLC when they have specials on drugs or homelessness. You will learn a worldfull. Not everyone who is on these kinds of programs is lazy, but the majority abuse the system. "
-Vinth

Huh. My wife has a Masters in Early intervention. I just went to the B.U. school of Social Work Graduation. One of my best freinds is a drug rehab coounsellor. I know, through them, nearly a hundred social service workers, and not one of them feels the way you do. They all feel the number of people who 'abuse' the sytem is far highly exagerated, wildluy blown out of proportion by folks like you. But you probably have om special deffinition of 'scoial service worker' that you haven't shared, so skip it.

Location: one shot, right between the eyes, just for old times sake
Bennett is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2003, 10:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
I have to preface this post by saying that I have masturbated more potential brain cells into my shorts in a month than Kevin will ever possess in his entire lifetime.
You masturbate into your shorts? That's kind of disgusting V...

but on a serious note, if you look at how this thread pans out, it Vince is an example of the type of person I was talking about elsewhere.
Mocker
Old May 23rd, 2003, 10:35 AM       
"Pub, what the fuck are you blabbering about? My "doublespeak" that I am using hide the fact I am racist?"

One; Pub doesn't blabber, I don't always agree with his point of view, but never has he posted anything which I didn't find at the very least, thought provoking. He's a hell of alot more knowledgable on any given issue than you could ever aspire to be.

That includes ethnic women, Vinth.

Two; Noone called you a racist. You're the one that keeps bringing that up. Did we trigger some guilty feelings?

"I discriminate on the basis of intelligence and interests."

Being neither intellegent nor interesting, I wonder what you base your judgements upon. The opinions and standards set by others? Knee-jerk reactions? A Magic Eight Ball?

"Sorry, Kevin, that you or your boyfriend Ror cannot argue the fact that I never said anything that was racist or bigoted."

Hey, I have a fun game. Go find where Kevin and I called you a racist, then post here the copied statement! Do it in a day and I'll have a surprise for you. . .PORK RINDS! Thats right, greasy, salty, deep-fried love, I can see your chubby fingers twitching at the thought. HAPPY HUNTING!!!!!

"Jeanette X, no facts I can show you could convince you I am correct, because it is hard to gather real facts on the situation."

So lacking "real facts" you base your ideology upon. . .

A.) Political Mad Libs; Lieberman Home Edition

B.) Guidance form a Ouija Board

C.) Tabloids

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2003, 10:50 AM       
Quote:
Have you ever seen someone without a home, Vince? Have you ever seen a child without a home, Vince? I have, and it's the most heartbreaking and sobering thing you can ever witness. To realize that while you get to go home under a room to a warm bed, those people you just gave some soup or a sandwich have NOTHING. They aren't just the stereotypical lazy minority that your racist little brain conjures up, they are the young, the old, children, women, veterans, mothers, and fathers.
Would you like to know more?
Mocker
Old May 23rd, 2003, 11:23 AM       
Sure. Find a quote from me now, one out of two is only half the battle.

Come on. . .Pooooorrrrkkkk rrrrriiiiinnnnddddss. Can't you hear the syren call of saturated fats and carbohydrates? NUMMAY!
Old May 23rd, 2003, 11:23 AM       
If you want the Pork Rhinds, you need to post your adress.
Vibecrewangel is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2003, 11:43 AM        Geez
There are people out there who abuse the sytem. There are people who are trapped in it. There are people who get away from it. And there are people who never use it.
Each persons situation is different and to lump them all into one category says more about you then it does about them.

And by the way. There are people who calculate how much another child will bring in on welfare. I'm sorry if the thought that they can do basic accounting goes against your view of the stupid lazy homeless person. But it does happen. Some don't want to work, and some want to put the money away while the baby is young and doesn't cost as much so that they can work later and have a buffer to help them get off the system.

HitlerWasReich is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2003, 12:04 PM        Back to the subject
The survey is so narrow as to be worthless. "People support more funding for education really?" Who wants to sound like they oppose our nation's children? Of course the survey didn't propose any specific amounts just a broad idea. And who should get more money, elementary, secondary, high schools or colleges? If the taxcut was decreased we all know that the majority of that money would not end up in the education system. So this survey has a broad philosopical idea that would never be implemented. Amercians think education can be solved by throwing money at it when the real solution is for parents to take a more active role in their children's education. Why have Chinese immigrants managed to become so highly educated and placed in society? This isn't a racist statement. Asians make up 2% of the Texas population but 14 % of the University of Texas at Austin's student composition, this is the similar across the nation. Why? Are they superior genetically or is it because Asiatic cultures in general place a greater emphasis on obeying parents, society and getting a good education. More spending isn't the solution greater motivation from parents and students is.
Oh and wtf, your talking about New York right? Mexicans? Everyone knows you have dirty Puerto Ricans. Puerto Rico spends huge amounts on welfare with 60% of Puerto Ricans qualifing for it. obviously Puerto Ricans have a history of using welfare. 1 in 4 children live in poverty in a state with the highest tax rate? I wonder if there is a connection... oh well just raise taxes during a recession that's a great idea. Because you can't cut spending that's just crazy, all the other states should contribute to your relief instead.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2003, 12:07 PM       
Look, Vinnie! You've got a new friend to play with!
________
1982 KAWASAKI KZ750 LTD ENGINE REMOVAL

Last edited by sspadowsky : Apr 18th, 2011 at 06:06 AM.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2003, 12:12 PM       
Quote:
Sorry, Kevin, that you or your boyfriend Ror cannot argue the fact that I never said anything that was racist or bigoted. But then again you are morons so "facts" don't really have a place in your mind.
Still waiting on the numbers and data related to how lack of leg closure = higher taxes for you...

You are a racist. I stand by it, I don't back down from it. Of course you don't think you are, and you play it off, like saying "I don't care about their creed, religion, race, blah blah," BUT if those lazy immigrants could keep their legs closed, we'd be in the clear.

Answer Max's question, scum. WHO are you talking about? What country or countries are we discussing here?

EDIT: "HitlerWasReich"??? WTF?? Has to be a character, and I for one blame Protoclown.
Old May 23rd, 2003, 12:31 PM       
Whoever it is can write full sentences.
Mocker
Old May 23rd, 2003, 01:38 PM       
"EDIT: "HitlerWasReich"??? WTF?? Has to be a character, and I for one blame Protoclown."

My money says he's a White Nationalist and entirely serious, if so, you're going to find yourself in an awkward position Kev. ABCDxxxx thinks you hate Jews, and this guy for sure will exploit your leftists leanings. Throw in Ronnie's one liners for flavour and this might become the best forum on the Mock. Too bad Vince isn't quite up to Khakka's standard, that would make this positively all-star.

How do you do it Kev?
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2003, 01:41 PM       
Maybe Vince and Hitler should team up.

Mocker
Old May 23rd, 2003, 02:14 PM       
I will only support this idea if they get respective user picts of Hitler and Rommel.

FS is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2003, 03:39 PM       
"Do you want to suck my dick, bastard?"

HitlerWasReich is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2003, 03:41 PM        what?
"they can't keep their legs closed" If he means poor dirty minorities and not all immigrants there are facts to back it up. Hispanics are growing at a faster rate than other minorities and teenage pregnancy is alarmlingly higher in Hispanics than any other etnicity. Black growth rates have declined making hispanics the fastest growing minority but Asians are also growing fast but they start at a low percentage so it isn't getting covered as much. Also everyone loves asians as they are the "model minority".
Blah blah blah a highter percentage of minorites on welfare blah blah the majority are white blah blah blah. Blame stupid parents who can't raise their kids, a phenomenom over represented in the poor (that's why they're poor) with minorites over represented in the poor.

Some of your arguments for welfare are stupid.
"There are people who calculate how much another child will bring in on welfare." so you agree with vince that some people screw the system?
The theory that it costs more to raise a kid than you get from welfare is based on the assumption of GOOD care being provided.

" I'm sorry if the thought that they can do basic accounting goes against your view of the stupid lazy homeless person. "
The thought that they can do basic accounting goes against my view of most Americans. Why do you think credit card debit is such a problem? Those offers you get to refinance your debt exist for a reason.

"and some want to put the money away while the baby is young and doesn't cost as much so that they can work later and have a buffer to help them get off the system."
So I'm supposed to pay for someone to stay home with their child instead of working? They are saving money they did not earn to get a 'buffer'. why would they need a buffer? Couldnt they go on welfare again if they needed it? Why should they get more money on welfare than they need in the first place? They shouldnt have money to save, it's just to help them get by temporarly right?

Rommel is a horrible choice showing your ignorance of history. He was executed by Hitler ( Given a choice between suicide or execution followed by the ruining of Rommel's wife and son) for treason and was involved in the army not the SS. Rommel fought for Germany not Hitler or Hitler's policies. A poor choice for an insult.

Location: one shot, right between the eyes, just for old times sake
Bennett is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2003, 03:57 PM       
Well considering they're both dead (one suicide, one execution), i think it's the perfect fit.
Queen of the Beasts
Old May 23rd, 2003, 04:45 PM       
Quote:
Jeanette X, no facts I can show you could convince you I am correct, because it is hard to gather real facts on the situation. But talk to any Social Services worker or watch the Discovery channel or TLC when they have specials on drugs or homelessness. You will learn a worldfull. Not everyone who is on these kinds of programs is lazy, but the majority abuse the system.
Anecdotal evidence and case studies aren't enough Vince. And yes, I watch plenty of those specials. Unless you can give me figures from a study, I remain skeptical.

Quote:
And if a child is beaten, that is different than if a child isnt being fed because the mother thinks the school (and by proxy the govt) will do it.
What about children not being fed just because the parents simply don't care? That appears to be the main reason behind child neglect.
Quote:
One is immoral and a direct action by the mother to harm the child, the other is the mother being a lazy shit.
It also immoral to neglect your child.
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2003, 04:45 PM       
I don't know if this is "off topic" or not at this point in this little happy hulabaloo of a thread, but heres my opinion on funding for our schools:

Our schools suck (please note that any comment indicating a lack of intelligence on my part in regards to this statement would be self defeating, as genetically I should be quite mentally sufficient, and thus the problem would lie in my schooling, which has primarilly been public till recently).
They suck both because there is no reason for them to actually give a decent education (government monopoly) and because the government in many respects cannot teach many things due to our now overly PC culture.

Giving them MORE money for doing a BAD job will not solve our problem. Funding is not the issue and it has been proven repeatedly in numerous incidents.

I'm assuming you're aware that the above statement is valid, but if you insist I'll do some research for anyone who wants the exact data.

I might say more but I really have to go erase the words landlord, founding father, and snowman from my memory now because they're evil and sexist.
Queen of the Beasts
Old May 23rd, 2003, 04:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBubba
Our schools suck (please note that any comment indicating a lack of intelligence on my part in regards to this statement would be self defeating, as genetically I should be quite mentally sufficient).
They suck both because there is no reason for them to actually give a decent education (government monopoly) and because the government in many respects cannot teach many things due to our now overly PC culture.
What can we not teach because of PCness?