Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old May 12th, 2012, 10:52 AM       
What
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2012, 01:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Is that the one where Tommy Lee Jones in is the Indian tracker guy?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 12th, 2012, 01:42 PM       
So not the same movie.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 12th, 2012, 02:40 PM       
anyone knows a place where i can find mid to high res pictures of movie posters

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Lingonberry pancakes
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:34 PM       
Prometheus

Spoiler free opinion. The first half of the movie was a bag full of amazing sci-fi goodness, that gave me an erection that would not please a woman. My erections are like that, sadly. Anyways. The movie kinda fell apart in the second half and there were some things that made no sense plotwise, and some of the characters behaved very oddly. It seemed like there was a huge chunk of the movie left on the cutting room floor. I would approve a director's cut version of this.

So, in short: for sci-fi fans this is a must see, just for the visuals alone. Enjoyable movie, that sadly does not live up to the hype.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 08:08 PM       
The music in the trailer was pretty freaky.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 12:57 AM       
is it a prequel to aliens?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 01:37 AM       
watched this movi caled Mesrine/Public enemy number one

part two was basically just watching carl sagan roll around and fuck people up
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 03:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
is it a prequel to aliens?
Same universe. If you hadn't noticed, the ship is the same one that the Nostromo picked up the facehugger from in Alien. Or, at least the same type of ship. I believe that Prometheus is set far before Alien, anyway.
aint nobody

Old Jun 4th, 2012, 06:06 AM       
snow white & the huntsman

eh
Lingonberry pancakes
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 08:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Same universe. If you hadn't noticed, the ship is the same one that the Nostromo picked up the facehugger from in Alien. Or, at least the same type of ship. I believe that Prometheus is set far before Alien, anyway.
You are correct, sir.

It's KINDA the origin story of the aliens we all know and love, but I wouldn't call it a prequel.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 06:04 PM       
Well that's just fine by me. Can't wait to see it at home. The wife can't handle movies that get your heart racing.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 08:39 PM       
lol
aint nobody

Old Jun 8th, 2012, 05:51 AM       
prometheus

Spoilers!
BANNED

Old Jun 8th, 2012, 03:04 PM       
SO DOES THIS ALSO TIE IN AT ALL TO THE SHIP IN ALIENS VS PREDATOR

OR W?e
Lingonberry pancakes
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 04:03 PM       
ALIEN VS PREDATOR IS NOT CANON YOU FUCK

STOP IT
BANNED

Old Jun 8th, 2012, 08:23 PM       
W/E I DONT HAVE TIME TO KEEP UP WITH YOUR ECUNUMICAL CONFERENCES OR WTFER U HAVE
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 11:34 PM       
I really, really like Prometheus, but my problem was I went in expecting something a lot more intense than what I got. Maybe it's because I haven't seen an Aliens movie since the second one came out so I forgot what they're like.

Everyone in the movie is pretty stupid, though. Like...when the first alien thing appears and one guy is all "THERE THERE BABY IT'S ALRIGHT HERE I'M GONNA GO PET IT NOW OH WOW IT'S BREAKING MY ARM DAMN ALIENS USED MY LOVE OF PETTING ALIENS AGAINST ME." It seemed like they just did shit for the sake of entertaining the audience as opposed to being, well, smart. Same with the alien stuff. That one biological poisony thing seemed to work on some kind of "whateverthefuck" logic because it has two different effects on two different people, then the final humanoid alien thing at the end just went postal on the humans for no perceived reason, even though it's supposed to be highly intelligent.

It was a really fun movie, but I don't think people will remember it years from now.

aint nobody

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:08 AM       
the town that dreaded sundown

first time i've seen it in a few years, still pretty solid, but i still don't like the dramatized/over the top ending since i don't remember the actual events happening that way
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 03:32 AM       
Just got done watching these shitty movies

Bad boy bubby

House

aint nobody

Old Jun 11th, 2012, 02:24 PM       
kung fu panda 2-lame
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 12:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Hail Duke View Post
prometheus

Spoilers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
I really, really like Prometheus, but my problem was I went in expecting something a lot more intense than what I got. Maybe it's because I haven't seen an Aliens movie since the second one came out so I forgot what they're like.

Everyone in the movie is pretty stupid, though. Like...when the first alien thing appears and one guy is all "THERE THERE BABY IT'S ALRIGHT HERE I'M GONNA GO PET IT NOW OH WOW IT'S BREAKING MY ARM DAMN ALIENS USED MY LOVE OF PETTING ALIENS AGAINST ME." It seemed like they just did shit for the sake of entertaining the audience as opposed to being, well, smart. Same with the alien stuff. That one biological poisony thing seemed to work on some kind of "whateverthefuck" logic because it has two different effects on two different people, then the final humanoid alien thing at the end just went postal on the humans for no perceived reason, even though it's supposed to be highly intelligent.

It was a really fun movie, but I don't think people will remember it years from now.
fucking loved prometheus. it was exactly what I was expecting it to be.

it all made sense to me though.

Spoilers!
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 03:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
fucking loved prometheus. it was exactly what I was expecting it to be.

it all made sense to me though.

Spoilers!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 10:56 PM       
I really want to see the new ghost rider movie.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 12:36 AM       
Maybe you should see it in 5d by killing yourself