Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 03:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
Awesome paint skills
Watch it buddy or I'll start scandalizing your aryan-race-poster-child pictures with giant frown emoticons

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 03:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
HAPPY FACE
That's trapped my cock in my zipper agony.

Quote:
These pictures are hard to find. Maybe I should swallow my pride and just start a file
Creep.
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 03:18 AM       
It's better than manic spontaneity? I'll trade with you.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 03:19 AM       
Even when I praise people I'm still being called a dick.

World is such harsh place
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 03:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas View Post
Posted on the MySpace board for a friend, on whom I developed a crush in 1st grade that did not dissipate until roughly my junior year of high school and still pangs at my soul from time to time:

the whole thing reminds me of when your dad would make me dress like a hooker and then he'd take me out to the movies. Even though he said we'd take turns, I ALWAYS paid for both of our tickets.

It's funny I mention my junior year of high school, because that's when I joined I-Mockery to compensate for the fact that I had a fairly large number of friends and none of them actually liked me all that much.

Except for MY BESTEST BUDDY DENISE
Let's put Seth's awesome post on a less sucky page.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 03:21 AM       
Quote:
Even when I praise people I'm still being called a dick.

YOUR FINNISH SARCASM WAS NOT APPRECIATED!
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 03:22 AM       
Quote:
GET USED TO IT PAL BECAUSE WHEN YOU'RE DEAD AND IN HELL THERE'LL BE A ROOM FULL OF US WAITING FOR YOU.

AND YOU WON'T BE ALLOWED IN THE CLOSET

GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 03:24 AM       
HELL
HELL IS FOR I-MOCK
I KNOW THIS JOKE'S BEEN USED BUT IT'S STILL FUNNY TO ME
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 03:26 AM       
Hell is other people

Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 03:44 AM       
Hell is getting into heaven & everyone acting like you belong there.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 03:56 AM       
Guys, I was going to make a Jean-Paul Sartre joke based on some abuse of the phrase "L'infer--c'est des autres" that also makes fun of everyone here.

However, last time I tried to make internet references sufficiently French I was scolded by Cecropia for doing it wrong, and I really don't like being wrong.

I will note that I really feel tempted to make flagrantly bad French posts just to resurrect Cecropia from the sepulcher of mockers lost and fallen, but that sort of summoning ritual only works on posters we don't like for the most part.

I will also note that I still have Cecropia on my AIM buddy list, and when I see her online with the prettiness of her face (GOD, why does she have to use that as her buddy icon, seriously?) unmarred by the passage of time, I feel very awkward because it's only a matter of time before I will get drunk when she's online and a six-year conversation hiatus will be formally concluded with her actually blocking me.

Speaking of all that, neither Yammy nor Miss Emma have left me messages on my Yahoo! Voicemail account for a long while.

I really hope that Willie reads that last sentence.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 03:57 AM       
Quote:
Guys, I am very sad to have learned that there was a classical feudalist state still existence until yesterday AND I DID NOT LIVE THERE because NOBODY BOTHERED TO TELL ME ABOUT IT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipeds
In 1991 an unemployed French nuclear physicist named André Gardes attempted a singlehanded invasion of Sark, armed with a semi-automatic weapon. He was arrested by the Island's police officer (who at the time was Little Sark farmer Philip Perrée Junior) while Gardes was sitting on a bench, changing the gun's magazine.[5]
hahaha
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 04:04 AM       
Well, if he had outlined his intent in a format agreeing with the Thomist Just War formulation and then just shot the island vassal, it probably would have saved him a great deal of time, walking, and bullets. Also, it would have been technically acceptable by the principles of feudalism so there'd be no grounds for his arrest.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 04:06 AM       
do you think if you'd seen the article before they dismantled the feudalism that it would have given you ideas
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 04:10 AM       
Well, if you could declare in a Latin proclamation that "Our sovereign lord, master of this fiefdom, is a total cocksucker and I'm taking over for the good of all the realm and the betterment of Christendom", from which you'd not only get to kill a man but you'd have control of 2 square miles of prime Channel real estate... wouldn't you HAVE to?

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
OH GOD
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 04:23 AM       
Quote:
Speaking of all that, neither Yammy nor Miss Emma have left me messages on my Yahoo! Voicemail account for a long while.

I really hope that Willie reads that last sentence.
yahoo has a voicemail thing? whoa
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 04:27 AM       
goodmorning guys I have to open the pool to watch people swim at 5 AM
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 04:40 AM       
its already 3:40am over hurr
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 04:41 AM       
DOWN IN LIL OL' ASHDOWN, ARKANSAS
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 04:42 AM       
It did back in 2001, and the hip thing amongst the mockers was to get the free voicemail accounts and talk to each other. I remember calling some 1-800 number every half an hour from Sea World payphones to get board updates during a vacation my family took to see my aunt before she died. My aunt wanted to see Sea World one last time, I guess.

But yeah, Yahoo! and Excite both had free voicemail by some technological quirk by which that actually made good business sense for a few months. Even though Excite's was better somehow only Emma or maybe Burdock used that one and the lack of uniformity just FUCKED UP THE SYSTEM. What made it okay was that the robot for Excite's system had a comically sultry voice, just not as comically sultry as Miss Emma's.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
OH GOD
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 04:49 AM       
emma is (was?) the hottest hamburglar
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 10:41 AM       
i don't wanna know what you guys sound like. knowing your first names is weird enough
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 01:20 PM       
Quote:
Goddamn neophytes can't tell an action movie cliché waiting to happen from a Papa Roach lyric that probably already HAS happened.

Ah shit, I read everything that I missed this time

every last thing
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 01:29 PM       
Quote:
HAPPY FACE

These pictures are hard to find. Maybe I should swallow my pride and just start a file
i have a folder you can borrow some of mine
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 01:32 PM       
Creep.