Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 03:16 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
:o
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
mine would cut sandwiches into quarters diagonally and i'd take a bite out of each one before continuing.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 03:17 PM       
There's nothing wrong with the dude I went out with last night.
He and his girl broke up recently.
We had a good time last night, he was very much a gentleman.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 03:19 PM       
Take it to loveline, no one cares here.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 03:25 PM       
Pub asked.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 03:29 PM       
Pub asked, but Tad commanded.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 03:31 PM       
Pub will read it wherever you happen to reply to him.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 03:35 PM       
I had to say it or else Aaaarg might type in caps at me again
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 03:40 PM       
no way buddy i'm so mellow i'm typing in no-caps again.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 04:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Anyways, here's an email I got today.
Quote:
hi...you like to hear others interests...well i am interested in jesus...what are you interested in?
Even nuns have more interests than just Jesus, King of The Jews.

However, sex is rarely one of them, I hear.
Banned

MajorScales is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 04:37 PM       
I bet nuns rub one out on occasion
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 04:39 PM       
Not in mixed company, I'm sure.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 05:14 PM       
In mixed company, especially.
Egg
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 05:39 PM       
So I'm volunteering at the science museum Saturday for BugFest.
My job is going to be at the "Interactive Playground" and I'm working with someone/something called Cameron the Caterpillar.......
We shall see how this goes.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 05:43 PM       
I want to visit your interactive playground
Egg
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 06:22 PM       
No, you just want to visit Dixie's Love Shack
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 06:27 PM       
Dixie's Love Cock
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 06:31 PM       
I got into the most anti-climatic fight ever today in school. This kid I know through my friends went into a bathroom stall, so I threw some dry paper towels at his head and walked out. Not odd for my friend group at all; just a joke.
At the end of lunch, I ran into him, and he started screaming at me, and shoving me, and basically yelling 'WHAT'RE YOU GONNA FUCKING DO?!'
So, after the fifth shove, and he still wouldn't elaborate, I decided 'Whoa, fuck this.' and kicked him in the nuts. Hard. When he bent over in pain, I gave him an uppercut to his face, and just walked off.
So, do nut shots count as a win? I mean, the guy's a good six inches taller than me, and obviously has serious anger issues, so I think it's sort of fair.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 06:38 PM       
"That's my purse!" -man
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 06:39 PM       
He sounds like a great person
Everybody's down
Ploxtrot is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 07:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
So, do nut shots count as a win? I mean, the guy's a good six inches taller than me, and obviously has serious anger issues, so I think it's sort of fair.
No, that's against the rules and you should be disqualified from any fights you enter.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 07:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
I think it would be safe to say that I live in Pub's basement
Get a cock, and then we'll talk. <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorScales View Post
I kinda doubt they have basements in NZ...he might have you tied up in a closet, that they call a dingaroo room or a Wallaby hamper.
What the heck is so gosh darn complicated about basements that would prevent the local shed-makers sticking one in?

As a matter of fact I do have a basement. It is a hole under the house used by the local Marries to clear the indoors long drop.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 08:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardC View Post
Nearly all of the Misfits songs have been covered by Metallica, including Die Die Die My Darling. The Metallica versions are also vastly superior. I hate to knock the Misfits, because they are a very creative band, but let's face it, Danzig can't sing and the rest of the band can't play. The Metallica versions have crisp, intelligable lyrics and sharp, complex guitar work that make for a far more enjoyable listen. And for the record, except for that odd few months when they were going to a therapist (St. Anger) Metallica has NEVER and will NEVER suck.

I'm not a fan of this album at all. Sounds like most misfit albums, namely a drugged up alcoholic mumbling and screaming while the rest of the band seemly plays as irratic and badly as possible. And before you ask yes, I AM a fan of punk. The problem is it's more of a concert medium and doesn't translate well to an album.

I would recommend instead you buy Metallica's "Garage Days" album. It contains two of the songs listed as well as some motorhead and other covers.
This makes me wanna get banned.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 08:19 PM       
I can feel the hate rise