Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Mocker
EverythingWillSuck is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2004, 02:32 PM        Wacky Zany Video from Kool-aid and KBToys
am i the only living being in the world who owns this really odd tape? It was some free video they gave out at KB's or something like that in the early 90s, and that's all I really know about it. I found it again while cleaning up our garage, and I took a look at it because I thought 'WTF?' and forgot what it was about. I was then reminded that it was a collection of all these weird shorts and some stuff on the Koolaid man. And it had some memory games that impressed me when i was younger

anyone else seen this odd vid?
Forum Virgin
asdflkj is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 09:07 PM        Video!!
Hi Listen I need that video. There is a clip on it of a man accidentally blowing up a building. I've been searching for this clip. I thought it was originally a Monty python clip. When I found this http://projectabsurd.byethost6.com/koolaidvideo.htm then I found you. Can you please please record/upload this clip and/or give me any info about this clip to fndclp . 20 . zdux0012 @ xoxy . net The purpose for it is actually important and not just a silly thing.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 09:13 PM       
Hate to disappoint you

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Closed Thread