Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 08:25 AM        Greatest trash talkers of all time
My pick would be larry bird of the boston celtics. During one game on christmas day against the indiana pacers, before the game bird told chuck person, who was also a lethal 3-point shooter, that he had a christmas present waiting for him. During the game, when person was on the bench, bird shot a three pointer on the baseline right in front of person. Immediately after releasing the ball, bird said to person, "merry fucking christmas!" and then the shot went in.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 12:08 PM       
One of the first that comes to my mind is Mike Tyson. Others might have done it with more frequency, but no one else went as far as Iron Mike. He was absolutely nuts. Seem to be a lot of boxers that talk smack; Ali, Mayweather, etc.

Gary Payton. What makes him one of the worst is that his mouth was so huge, and although he was good, he never reached The Summit. Joke's on you!

Rasheed Wallace. He might not have talked the most, but his words pissed me off the most. Perhaps it was because his Pistons had my Pacers number and they were the reason we couldn't get a Championship?

Sir Charles. He was entertaining. And one of the first to claim, "I'm not a role model."
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 03:31 PM       
I'm going to have to go with Fred Smoot. The guy couldn't cover worth shit but sure liked to yet shit fly out of his mouth. Oh wait....he could never back up his trash talk. Actually I just posted him for an excuse to show this:

Quote:
Smoot was at the center of the 2005 Minnesota Vikings boat cruise scandal involving several of his Minnesota Vikings' teammates. Some Vikings players had rented a boat on Lake Minnetonka and reportedly hired prostitutes to have a "sex party" on the boat. Smoot allegedly held a double-headed dildo and inserted it into the vaginas for two women who were laying on the floor in the lounge area. After one woman left he continued to "manipulate the dildo" inside the other woman in front of the young crew. Formal charges for the Boat Scandal were filed on Dec. 15th. He was also alleged to have organized the whole party, an accusation he denied.[4]
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 03:50 PM       
Ali

Hands down.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 12:01 PM       
Joey Porter, Floyd Mayweather Jr., Shannon Sharpe.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 11:23 PM       
TO, but generally only in his first few seasons with a team - thereafter he trash-talks his teammates and his coaching staff, which gets kind of ugly (but is nonetheless entertaining).
You may already be there.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 01:04 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6pzqdnncu0

Esa Tikkanen

hands down
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 07:51 PM       
we can't understand him in America, so he's disqualified