Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 02:45 AM       
:fustbump
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 02:46 AM       
OL' HICKORY, GIVE YOU THE DICKORY
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 02:47 AM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 02:53 AM       
:garybuseyeatingdairyqueen
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 02:54 AM       
You're a crook captain hook, judge won't you throw the book at the pirate!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 02:55 AM       
I MUST SPREAD SOME REPUTATION AROUND BEFORE GIVING IT TO FATHOM ZERO AGAIN.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 02:56 AM       
I DO REPS ALL DAY LONG WHATCHU WANT COME AT ME, DUDE

:chojin
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 02:59 AM       
OH NOT MUCH FZ. I'M JUST EATING MY EIGTH BOWL OF CEREAL FOR THE EVENING. IT'S HONEY NUT CHEERIOS INCASE YOU WERE WONDERING BUT I MUCH PREFER OHS I BELIEVE. WITH CAPTAIN CRUNCH. AND MAYBE GOLDEN GRAHAMS. BUT THE CAPTAIN CRUNCH WITH THE BERRIES IN IT IS DISGUSTING. RICE CRISPIES ARE ALSO DECEPTIVELY DISGUSTING. THEY ARE GREAT IN TREAT FORM BUT IF YOU WANT TO EAT IT LIKE CEREAL THEN IT WILL TASTE LIKE IT CAME OUT FROM UNDER THE TOASTER JUST SO YOU KNOW.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 03:02 AM       
oh god, I love Capn. Crunch.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 03:05 AM       
IF I AM YOUR SECRET SANTA THIS YEAR I SHALL GIFT YOU WITH A SPILL BOWL AND A SUPER SPOON SO YOU MAY EAT YOUR SOG-FREE CAPN CRUNCH LIKE A CHAMP FZ.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 03:07 AM       
THE ONLY DOWNSIDE TO CAPTAIN CRUNCH IS THAT IF YOU RUN OUT OF MILK THEN IT TASTES REALLY GROSS WITH ORANGE JUICE

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Fuck, fuckity fuck, I fucking LOVE Oh's cereal. I can't remember the last time I've even seen it in a store, I miss it so much

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Cap'n Crunch is gayballs

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
i only like peanutbutter crunch but it cuts the roof of my mouth up
OH GOD
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 03:08 AM       
and yeah oh's is tits
Mocker
WHICH IS STRANGE BECAUSE PEANUT BUTTER TOAST TASTES THE BEST ALONGSIDE SUNNY D, SO YOU CAN SEE WHY I WOULD EXPECT A SUCCESSFUL COMBINATION. CAP'N CRUNCH IS JUST TOASTED BALLS OF PEANUT BUTTER, AND SUNNY D IS JUST OJ, RIGHT?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
I can't eat any fucking cereal anymore because of my wheat allergy. I'm stuck eating honey nut chex.
Mocker
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 03:12 AM       
DUDE THOSE LITTLE SWIRLY COOKIES THAT COME IN CHEX MIX ARE AMAZING, I WISH I KNEW WHAT THEY WERE

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 03:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Fuck, fuckity fuck, I fucking LOVE Oh's cereal. I can't remember the last time I've even seen it in a store, I miss it so much
serious? we have it everywhere here, even all of our gas stations sell the .99c bowls of the stuff. you should try ordering it from amazon.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 03:20 AM       
According to the Wiki page it can commonly be found at Walmart and Target if not elsewhere, which explains why I haven't seen it around here I guess TIME TO PLAN A SPECIAL TRIP

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 03:28 AM       
WHEN I WANT OH'S I JUST MAKE SOME LADIES HAVE ORGASMS.
Mocker
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 03:28 AM       
how does one manage to live in this country and never shop at a walmart or target?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 03:33 AM       
Have you SEEN the people at Walmart or Target? Fuck that noise

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 03:35 AM       
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 03:59 AM       
lol