Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2007, 11:41 PM        What I want to do.
I want to be a teacher. Yeah, it may not be the best paying job out there and the work is probably hard, (unless you're a coach), but I had a really cool teacher last year that inspired me. Can someone tell me anything I should know before devoting time and money toward a teaching degree?
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2007, 11:44 PM       
This teacher, was he/she inspiring in a sense that would lead you to post this in Loveline? Is that why you really want to be a teacher?

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2007, 11:47 PM       
WELCOME TO <3 LOVELINE <3 FATHOM ZERO, WE HAVE NARROWED DOWN YOUR POST TO WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE RELEVENT IN THIS FORUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero
probably hard
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. OUR EXPERTS WILL ANALYZE THIS AND GET BACK TO YOU SHORTLY.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2007, 11:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas View Post
This teacher, was he/she inspiring in a sense that would lead you to post this in Loveline? Is that why you really want to be a teacher?
Well, I knew that since my journal went here and most people's general life issues did, I may as well put it here. If you have a problem, man, I don't want to be the guy rockin' the boat. Nowaimsayin?
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Oct 24th, 2007, 12:21 AM       
I wish Sadie were here to give you some decent advice.

I may become a teacher, too. Right now I'm trying to decide between business management or sociology. I'm leaning towards soc, in which case I'd probably be teaching as a career.

It's really great that you want to be a teacher. America desperately need more of them. What subject do you think you'll want to teach?

Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Oct 24th, 2007, 08:32 AM       
don't get caught fucking your students.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 24th, 2007, 04:06 PM       
I'll teach some form of Biology if I do. At least, I believe that's what I'd like to teach.