Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

AngPur is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2005, 12:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
Go read it.
What part of "NOT MY JOB TO WIPE YOUR ASS FOR YOU" don't you get dude?

Quote:
Just like this guy is saying aids was originally a couple different diseases from animals. Noticing any similarities. Moron.
Quote:
he could have his scientists create a virus that would spread....
Was it a natural disease, or did they create it?

Quote:
That the government's plan to slow down the growth rate succeeded and you may have just given more evidence to support that theory. Thanks for doing my research for me, body
You said that without aids, the population would double every five years. I provided a graph of the real population. Let's assume AIDs has been a serious factor since 1990. The population in 1990 was about 5.2 billion. Now, according to your statistics, the population doubles every five years, and should currently be 41.6 billion, that's just exponentially what it would come out to. The current population is 6.4 billlion.

So you are stating that AIDs has killed 35,200,000,000 people? Seems a tad high.
I don't think I need to say anything further, Kahl.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2005, 08:23 PM       
You're sure solving some hard puzzles right now, boy.

"How much bigger do you think the world is now than 1,000 years ago? Not double, the population has probably doubled in the last decade... and let's say the world population doubled every five years while the size of the earth stays the same."

That's what I said(probablies and "Let's pretends"). Everything i said wasn't accurate numbers and wasn't presented that way, it was only presented at all for representation of this simple fact; Let's say the earth is.. 8. And us humans are .1. 100 years later, it's .2, then .4, then .8, then 1.6, then 3.2. Notice how the ratio increases more and more, while the ratio for the earth becomes relatively smaller. I'm not using any actual numbers, who really needs them. The idea itself was, again, represented at merely an example of the government doing things like that.
The rest was all based on some guys theory that, again, I haven't read and have never even felt the urge to read about. I still don't understand why you think you're proving something when i clearly stated it could be, "Just some crazy conspiracy" before our "Argument" even began. I even said I don't have the numbers for any of it, and you still acted surprised when my numbers came back, "Made up"?
:/

"I heard once that some famous virologist/biologist type fellow went before the un and said that the AIDs virus was really a composite of three different animals diseases. From like a cow, a chicken and something else. He could actually show all the similarities and such. WHAT IF IT WERE TRUE? and he was going to attack the, "Democratic states" or the Godless ones."

What if it were true? Jesus.
That sounds like I'm so convinced of this theory. Jesus, you're such a blaring moron. "Hey look what I'm doing, I'm going to cast doubt on something you don't even believe. Look, I'm casting doubt on something you have doubts about. Doesn't that bother you, man, I'm doubting it. I'm proving you wrong because I'm so much smarter than you. And you know what, you're not even making a point by saying you don't believe in the thing I'm trying to prove to you doesn't exist (so you won't believe it but you already don't believe it what the fuck). Cause people never say things they don't believe, I know because i read that once in a story about a rabbit who had to learn to trust the badger. Only he knew the way home!"
allundran!

"What part of "NOT MY JOB TO WIPE YOUR ASS FOR YOU" don't you get dude? "

I'm not trying to prove the guys theory. I don't care about it. I'm only arguing with you because you keep asking me questions about it. I haven't even really read that much about it. Every single answer I have given you has been made up like a fictitous story as i sat there and typed it to you. If you want real details or to have this proven to you go read it and wipe your own ass. Again, I repeat, i dont care about this theory. I'm not living my life according to the truth provided by dr. strecker.
To repeat, all the studies you did were to prove numbers that I made up.. obviously. Which you somehow didn't catch on to when you found out they were wrong.

"Was it a natural disease, or did they create it?"

As the story has it a preexisting disease/virus was IMPROVED, three virii were combined to create one super killer. Sort of like Burger fries and a coke. In the story i was making up, clearly since it was about the BIRD FLU and this thread is about the BIRD FLU and it even has the word BIRD FLU in the topic I would say it's probably about LEPROSY.
Either a) a preexisting disease possible of spreading through people at a very high rate is already around
B) A very slow spreading disease that works on humans is already around
If b they would just need to "Improve" it, which I'm sure they could do. If a, the disease is already around so they just have to do whatever they would do with it. If you read the initial story of this thread and then read the responses in order you might understand what's going on.

Your almighty crusher of all ideas personality is really great though. My frail ego is now left flabargasted by your lush radiance o' serene and benevolent one. Pinko.