Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Drew Katsikas is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2004, 12:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Katsikas
Well, apparently Kevin the guy who has no more food eating preference gimmick, called me a herb, due to my opinion. I appreciate that fact that someone realizes this board is incredibly left leaning and intolerant of different opinions.
Your choice of the word "apparently" is apt, because you have no idea as to why I chose to eat meat, or how often, or what in particular, etc. etc.

I had been been kevin the herbivore for a loooong time. I had Roger change it to this to be cute. Period.

As for your opinion:

Your opinion amounts to this: "OVER HERE! OVER HERE! LOOK AT ME, I'M GOING TO BE RADICAL AND DIFFERENT AND TAKE A STAB AT MAX AND THE BOARDS, CUZ Í'M SUCH AN INDIVIDUAL, SERIOUSLY, I AM, OVER HERE!"

Hey, maybe back up your opinion, and remove your lips from Brandon's ass, and then your opinions might be respected. Otherwise, go cry somewhere.

On a more pertinent note, I love it when people post these e-mail chain things, cuz they're guaranteed to get Blanco all upset. At least this time he didn't really bother responding to it all.....
Excuse long time for follow-up. I went to NY this weekend.

Dipshit, I in no way asserted any opinion that needs to be backed up. I merely said that political discussion involving opposite spectrum opinions is worthless on this board, due to the overwhelmng amount of liberals on this board. And it would seem that Max would be the leader of such a group. I would even consider myself liberal, I'm not trying to be a rebel. You're fucking retarded; there was no reason to be hostile towards my statement. I'm just pointing out the futlity of a right of center opinion on these boards.

Don't feel obligated to be the almighty protector of the "balanced" political nature of this forum.