Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2005, 04:47 PM        Government controlling the weather?
Willhelm reich maybe? Has anybody ever heard of his experiments on Orgone energy? i guess h e invented ways to control the weather and suck up clouds out of th e air and various other oddities. He sort of reminds me of tesla in a way.
I guess the government had all of his papers and books burned not too long ago. I'm sure a few survived and that's how there's information about him, but who knows ab out whatever else he was working on? And why would they burn it unless it had information they used/wanted to use.
Sort of another timothy leary case.

there's lots of information on him online, I'm feeling lazy now though. So you guys can find it, or I'll post some later.
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2005, 05:19 PM       
I have an unhealthy love for anything Nikola Tesla-related.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2005, 05:45 PM       
http://www.wilhelmreichmuseum.org/biography.html
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2005, 05:54 PM       
Christ! What ARE you on about, you Gia freak?!

Wherever you go, there you are.
BANNED

Old Oct 5th, 2005, 05:56 PM       
lol.
I like how they don't mention that they burned all of his files and equipment because a court said that what he was researching was a lie in history class