Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2005, 02:11 AM       
yeah kindergarten at 4 and preschool at 3. I didn't go to school before that.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2005, 02:12 AM       
wtf my elementary school didnt accept anyone under 5 :/

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2005, 02:13 AM       
neither did mine
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2005, 02:18 AM       
wiener touches ceiling
Studio8 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2005, 02:31 AM       
I pretty much knew all this stuff already
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2005, 10:28 AM       
i dont remember too much of what has happened when i was 7. i do remember the atari 2600 and i rode my bike every single day during the summertime.

one thing i remember the most was watching these the movie line ups on channel 56 every saturday during the cold, winter days. they'd usually show classic horror films at noon, then at 2, it would be the monsters clashing in tokyo films. at 4 oclock, it was the kung fu films. good times.

RedLeader01 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2005, 11:17 AM        Re: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studio8
Does anyone remember what they did when they were 7? I can't think of anything.
So are you going to start another pointless thread when you were 8, 9, or 10? So how early do you remember anything, you looser?
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2005, 11:24 AM       
yes you loooser
wiener touches ceiling
Studio8 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2005, 01:41 PM       
You're going to have to wait and see![/center]
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2005, 04:37 PM       
I also whacked someone in the face with my Alf lunchbox for saying that his dessert probably tasted better than mine.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 9th, 2005, 04:41 PM       
Thats' the kind of love only a mother can pack into a lunch box ;-;
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2005, 10:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan
You probobally cheated and used one of those X-Brains
I was all about the butterfly.
f*ck no I could split the shit out of the atom with my awesome Duncan Butterfly and I still have that video that teaches you all the tricks and I can do them ALL

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Mar 9th, 2005, 11:47 PM       
It was me and my friends would start big fights in the playground between us, the kids who wanted the playground equipment to lay transformers on or the stupid other kids who wnated to play Sailor moon or Powerangers. I tellsya it was like a gang war, every so often there be tacs in your shoes. The only vivid memorie i have from that era that i can recall clear as day was when one of the teachers who was supervising recess told us to share the equipment and this kid on our side smashed her hin the leg with a pencil case (fun fact: that kid was sent to juvenile Correction center in grade 6,said correction center is across the football field from my High School.)

I was in grade 2 at age 7.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 9th, 2005, 11:49 PM       
Duncan Butterflies were only for the elite :D
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2005, 12:46 AM       
I remember in 2nd grade I was taken out in the hall by my teacher Ms. Vinson because according to one black girl I called her a "n!gger" which I still don't think I did. I don't use that word unless in reference.
I remember the school nurse came to our room and checked the entire class, one by one, for head lice. While she was checking me she whispered in my ear, "Son, you need to clean out your ears". My classmates saw this and thought I HAD LICE! THAT FUCKING BITCH RUINED ME!
I also remember going on a field trip to see the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe at a local theater. I was sitting next to my friend Nathan Rogers, who is now a pilot, and we were looking through my newly opened pack of baseball cards. My teacher caught me and TOOK THEM AWAY. I never got those cards back and they were 1987 Donruss. I specifically remember getting a Maddux Rated Rookie in that pack. Fuckin' bitch. I think she's dead now. I got my wish, albeit 18 years later.
I also remember making doughnuts in school. They were the best doughnuts I've ever had. I remember we had a game that revolved around the Indy 500 and whoever's driver won got a free shirt. I had Al Unser Jr. and I think I came in 2nd. I remember sitting Indian style on the carpet while some ugly lady tried to teach us Spanish.
I remember us having a long jump competition in our classroom and the same kid, Andy Stout, kept beating everyone. We ended up being good friends despite my utter jealousy. I remember Phil McCaulay being rich and always having better clothes. My jeans were always too short an the knees were dingy. He was always sporting new T&C and Body Glove gear. He's still rich and I think he's a lawyer. We never ended up being good friends in spite of my jealousy.
I remember my girlfriend's name was Nicole Alberding. She was a skinny brunette with braces. She wore a pony tail and always had a turtleneck on under her puppy dog printed sweater. I remember my other friend Andy puking in a trash can. I remember being one of the better readers in my grade and having the best penmanship. It was better than Kerry Luce's and hers was stellar!
I remember that at my school, Harrison Hill, every Friday was Spirit Day and all the kids wore their Harrison Hill Eagles purple shirt or sweater. I never had one so I wore a plain purple shirt my mom got at Value City. Fuck that was painful.
I remember my teacher's daughter was a grade above me and she was super hot. She ended up getting ugly in middle school but there was still that part of me that wanted to touch her boobies.

I could go on for hours.
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2005, 11:09 AM       
I lied and told everyone that I read all the Goosebump books, so I could be cool.

I lied and told everyone that I had seen all Friday The 13th's and Nightmare On Elm Streets.

We played WWF and we kicked the shit out of this kid for trying to hide in a treehouse. I gave him a Razor's Edge.

I played tag almost every day at recess.

We made fun of my friend for trying to be Undertaker and just waddling around.

I was loving Sega Channel, which is to this day the best thing ever.

I grabbed a cute teacher's butt on a dare.

I knew what sex was, but I thought that sex was over when the two parties got bored.

I was the Connect Four champion of my entire school.

I could throw a frisbee further than anyone in school.
Archduke Tips is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2005, 03:11 PM       
I was talking to this girl and I said, "Airheads is an awesome movie." And she said, "Yeah, it's the story of your life."
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 10th, 2005, 03:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussoNWM
He knocked over your manicotti... and you got into trouble? What kind of sad land are you from?
Probably Portland. Their schools suck really bad.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 10th, 2005, 03:20 PM       
no, bubby. you're about half a country off ;o
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2005, 04:11 PM       
Once when I was about seven, I was watching a Cardinals game. Whitey Herzog, their manager, got into an argument with the umpire, and was subsequently ejected from the game. Being seven, I thought that was the coolest thing ever.

A day or two later, we were playing kickball in gym class, and the gym teacher let kids in the class be umpires. One kid made a call, and for all I can remember, it was probably right. But, by god, I was inspired, and right call or wrong call, I had me an argument to get into. I charged off the bench, got right in his face, and commenced to yellin'. I don't remember exactly what I said, but I remember the deer-in-the-headlights look of shock on his face, which, in retrospect, made it entirely worth the gym teacher ejecting me from the game.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Mar 10th, 2005, 04:40 PM       
I remember being taught about sunlight with a torch and a globe, and when the teacher turned the torch away from the globe for a moment I said "it's shining out into space!" and everyone laughed.

I remember I thought I was the shit because I would ask everyone "what would the world look like without any colour?" Then, when everyone responded "everything would be black" or "everything would be white," I'd get into a massive argument about wether or not they were colours or shades.

There was this kid called Luke Alderson who had about 6 girlfriends, so I held him up against the wall and threatened him to drop a couple of them or else. Me and my friends were planning on jumping him for it because there would be no women left for us.

I was pretty much a douchebag, I think.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2005, 05:02 PM       
Dragon Warrior came out and I had to sneak to play my brother's copy cause he was afraid I wouldn't hold down reset to power off and erase his save so he hid it from me.

Still had a obsession with Rad Racer.

I was still riding my badass big wheel. Didn't have my first bike yet.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim