Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 01:56 PM       
The whole thing is just incredibly unfortunate. She did, at least, succeed in having one hell of a send-off.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 04:30 PM       
Yea I'm sure she did it just for her kids
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 10:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
Yea I'm sure she did it just for her kids
It isn't like she's going to be around long enough to enjoy the publicity.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 11:11 PM       
So? Some people just like to leave an impression that lasts after their death. I CAN NAME MILLIONS OF SCIENTIST/WRITER/ARTIST FUCKFACE CLICHES

I'm sure you wouldn't want people just thinking you're an asshole after you die. Its called what reparations or something and they are sometimes very selfish
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 09:25 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
So? Some people just like to leave an impression that lasts after their death. I CAN NAME MILLIONS OF SCIENTIST/WRITER/ARTIST FUCKFACE CLICHES
I'm not quite sure what your point is here. I'm fully aware that it's retarded to believe that people that have - y'know - done something, should be the ones having articles written about them but where do the FUCKFACES come into it?
BANNED

Old Mar 21st, 2009, 06:09 PM       
I don't know, the word fuckface didn't really serve any important purpose.

My point didn't have anything to do with who should have articles written about them, but that some people want to leave behind an impression that isn't, "That person was just an asshole." So at the end of their lives they start trying to do good things. My example was that some people who strive to make inventions or write books do so so that they will be, "Immortal throughout time" or something -- thus demonstrating that people aren't only interested in "publicity" while they are alive. But that's not necessarily a good thing, or even a selfless thing.
In this specific case, I'm sure lots of aspects could be brought into this. maybe they want to go to heaven. Maybe they want their fame to outlast their deaths, so they can leave something of themselves here (especially in this case, something besides "asshole on a reality tv show who died ). Maybe they just feel bad and don't want to die feeling like a worthless asshole; some people are tortured thinking about what people will think about them, and I can only imagine that feeling might be amplified on a death bed. Maybe they think God is punishing them for being a dickface; Maybe they think they deserve their sickness, and if they do something good they will be cured.
I don't really know. My point was only that she isn't necessarily doing it just for her kids because she is going to die so she won't be alive to enjoy any of the publicity.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 08:36 PM       
Well, she's dead now:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7925719.stm

The End.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 08:40 PM       
people don't waste any time being ugly.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Jade_Goody
BANNED

Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 08:48 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 10:14 PM       
I don't remember any of this.